This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S6: Costa Rica Confessionals

Topic » V&W S6: Costa Rica..

1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Eddy B. // Brimstone

V&W is definitely my happy place right now and there won't be any hard feelings or love lost if I'm out tomorrow. Getting me out tomorrow would be the easiest/smartest move for Tylor to keep all of his options open. But Tylor knows without my help, saving Andrew today wouldn't have been possible. (Even if he has the merge idol, if it was his only one he probably wouldn't have used it).

So I don't think Tylor will turn on me but anything can happen.

Regardless, I'm happy with the passion I put into the game, and I'm happy with all of the mass confusion at votes and despite now being vulnerable at 4 tribals and being dubbed the least trustworthy in the game, letting me stay much longer won't benefit anyone because it's strengthening my finals argument.

I haven't had to use idols for immunity, instead I've used then as social bonds and I stand by giving Tylor the idol because that move has been the glue in my game.

If I make it to finals, I have a very strong case right now, despite lying to and backstabbing everyone on the jury.

Also, if I haven't mentioned it before, I have a F2 with Zay. It's a strange one, but I think it's a loyal one. Zay and I don't talk all day until right before everything is finalized. We talk for 5 minutes, communicate who is doing what, and wish each other luck.

I don't think anyone expects Zay to be my #1 in this game, and I hope the loyalty is mutual.
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Arek C. // Arris

I feel like today is the day I have to make a move and use my idol. Right now voting wise it seems to be 5-5, with Eddy being a potential spoiler and possibly voting with us, however I do not feel confident enough to put my faith in his hands. He was literally decided to be the most social player and least trustworthy in the last competition. Speaking of, that competition has revealed few details for me that I feel are important to note, such as who is trusted by a group, who is liked by them and who isn't trusted. All those answers can be used game wise in a future. I need to speak more with Zay, I already spoke with him last night and I want he wants to go hard for Ty. Does Austyn though? I was told that he wasn't willing to vote him earlier, but we really need him this round. I just need to find out who their target is and then I can idol tylor out. If I do, people playing the middle, such as Seth the snake, Andrew or Eddy might be willing to work with me then, because right now they might be feeling very comfortable together. Zay told me last night the clue for an idol, which makes me believe that he's in it with our alliance, but I'm still scared to tell I have an idol... i just can't allow any leaks... Ugh this is so hard lmao. Last night my dear friend Sergio cost his game by trusting and wanting to save Andrew's ass despite my warnings that Andrew did tell me he would be willng to vote out a friend if it benefits his game, he also wanted me to use an idol on Layla because that who he was told was a vote. I'm really glad I trusted my guy that Layla was just not going to be the vote that round, but what worries me is that we don't receive leaks like that... So how am i supposed to be sure if it's me or Chloe targeted this round? Ehhh... so much to think about. I just need whatever plan we figure out today, whether it's to really take Ty down, or perhaps Brit, it just can't leak, because this is getting annoying. Chloe having a big mouth and telling Andrew "he might be an option", and Sergio trying to be the hero and trying to save him just to be voted out, makes also Layla a little ... suspicious if we have a mole and someone who is leaking our plans, which is totally not good. I know she's loyal, but I need her to stay with us, and not to be swayed by the other side, and with suspicions like this i just dn't know...
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Zay M. // Zoon

cf: Eddy really leaks everything to me, I don’t trust him at all but kinda dad
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Arek C. // Arris

It’s one hour till the deadline and I’m honestly a mess. Despite thinking back and forth whether I should share the information about my idol position with zay or Layla I have decided against it. It’s still only Chloe ... and Sergio who have that information. Today was a total chaos just like yesterday . Eddy sided with pretty much everyone from my alliance ; me, Zay , Austyn I believe and I’m even myself and Layla made a chat with him called diversity and I really want to believe it’s real . Eddy assured me so yeah ... Chloe tells me not to use an idol and believe that vote at least ties , and I think I’m just gonna do it then . Now I’m just thinking whether I transfer an idol to her in case if I’m out, but then again why would ty and britt know I wanted to come after them? Unless eddy leaked . Lmao 😂 I’m really so confused this dc 🤷‍♂️
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Barbra S. // BarbraStreisand

confessional:
honestly....do i see myself winning in any scenario? No. I do not expect to get to Final Tribal Council even. I will do whatever necessary to get to the finale. I am an all star, know that. I have not played this safe just to go out in 10th place. To whom I am voting out; sorry boo. I love you, but you are too loyal to Chloe, so you must go. I'll 100% go to rocks if given the choice, also. My side has the advantage right now. Unless the other side has an idol, which I bet they do, here's to hoping they don't play it, or rather misplay it. And if I am not the one to receive votes, I will laugh my ass off. I am not flipping on my people. I may be a chaotic player, but these are my fucking people. No way in hell am I going to hand the win to people like Austyn or Arek.... lmfao.

vote: Layla.

// SETH VOTED OFF //
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Zay M. // Zoon

cf: LMAOO WE DID IT, EDDY REALLY FLIPPED LMFAOO. SETH WAS TRYING TO PLAY ME AND HE WAS SO CONFIDENT. ITS WHAT HE DESERVES.
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Arek C. // Arris

I have to give a massive credit to Chloe most of all for making me calm. Today I was an erratic mess LMFAO. But also to zoon for finally talking A LOT of strategy with me, and i'm glad we finally started working with Eddy. And im sooo happy i didnt use that idol and still have that shield for my allies. I think things are going to look brighter now with Seth going. There will be no more leaks, I hope and like... yeah the biggest (snake) went home, so after yesterdays awful council... today was a massive WIN :) I don't even want to think strategy right now. I need to rest and like strategize tomorrow, but I think we have the numbers backs [= we love underdogs winning.
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast

cf: Eddy is kinda dumb for making that chat LOL but it should be comedy
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Tyler M. // Bamold1999

Well, this position is nothing new for me in this game. It seems like every time there’s an uphill moment it just goes right back down. I really don’t understand Eddie‘s logic for flipping, I think it was really dumb. I thought I had a solid alliance going for a couple rounds but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

I would love to know what I did to Zay in this game. He is super mad at me and sent me a passive aggressive messages like “I wish we could’ve worked together in this game I was excited to play with you”. Like, that is passive aggressive as fuck and I really don’t understand what I did and he won’t tell me. I thought he would be one of the people that would never write my name down but as of now I feel like the only person that wouldn’t vote for me is Britt
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast

Sooo Eddy figured that we should drop for Layla whenver Andrew decides to do it, and i'm honestly not too happy about it yall xDDD Yes, I know i would have to stay up all night and probably half of the day tomorrow to win this, but I really wanted this hoh because being agile, determined and enduring are definitely my strengths. Moving forward I really wanted to have immunity on my resume, and I figured this was my best shot, but by the way Eddy is wording this "we have to drop out for Layla, since shes getting targeted and needs it" kinda puts me in a bad spot, if I refuse to that, like I would definitely look like a bad guy and kinda power hungry, which is definitely something I do NOT want as it would definitely put a target on my back and potentially turn my own allies against me. Sooooo... knowing that they are intending to give this to Layla, knowing that Eddy is competitive as shit, i believe they will both stay up for long, so I might soon just drop out, because i don't intend to stay up whole night just to give it to someone else [= Luckily, my excuse is real and valid , I will just blame the timezone (yawn)
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast

Lmao so Layla tried to make a deal with andrew to get him to drop, but he started acting like a hot shot by making that public by asking me and Eddy if he'd be safe if he drops, so we were like yeah sure , but of course he was just playing us. Anyways he did put us in a bad spot kinda by insinuating that we have a power and all that, which is... no good? especially considering that he was literally begging each us in pms to be our ally. Anyways I will let them all fight with each other in the public chat and sip my water rn :) Maybe i can't drop after all.
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Andrew K. // iiGalaxyii

confessional: the fact these people expect me to back down of this competition because they told me to is fucking gross. it shows how entitled they feel with their position in this game. i'm here to win!
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast

cf: I AM MAKING NO COMMITMENTS. I don’t need anybody throwing my name under the bus.
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast

Okay, I'm feeling a little pressure now. Andrew ended up not dropping, Lala is dropping , so now I kinda have to beat him. The problem is I am already getting tired as shit (yawn) I guess I'm gonna make myself another coffee. I want to win even more now, because they had this massive fight with each other, throwing names , ideas and other silly stuff out there. I mean I still have my idol hugs that shiny lovely object, but winning an immunity would make my odds even better and I think Andrew / Britt or Ty could easily be targeted. I feel like people catching up on Lay playing for a 2nd and being a "sheep" , while thinking that myself, or Chloe might be running the shit or whatever. So like yeah, ideally I take this win but I am SOOO tired. LMFAO im such a psycho for still being up (devil)
1350 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Eddy B. // Brimstone

Confessional: I'm confused. Arek just told me Sergio had the merge idol and was voted out... but I know that Andrew's clue was first game in 2011...

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!