This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S8: Greenland Confessionals

Topic » V&W S8: Greenland..

1242 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake H. // ouijake

Confessional/ Well today was a giant scuffle to try to figure out a plan with the vote. Austin and Anthony tipped me off that people were going to vote me out at tribal, so Alvaro Max and I decided to use my idol to save myself and vote Ashley out. After reflecting i really wish we would have gotten Mike. However, i played the idol at the right time this go around, because I would have been eliminated otherwise.

Right now Alvaro, Max and I are trying to see if we can scoop up Austin to work with us. I am also exploring my options with Anthony. I have not trusted Marwane this entire game and he proved to me today that instinct was accurate. He will say or do anything to make sure he’s not the target. I think I trust Chris, but Max insisted Chris and Marwane will be together. I’d love to get Marwane out.
1242 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake H. // ouijake

Confessional/ A lot of people are talking about voting for Isaac tonight so I jumped right on that bandwagon, because at this point I just need to try to gain majority with Alvaro/Max/Chris/Marwane. I still don’t know how much I can trust Marwane but after really thinking about it I understand why he wanted to vote with the majority since he didn’t know about my idol. So for now I’m going to hope Marwane will be with us if we gain the majority after tonight. I really hope Max or I aren’t actually being targeted

Austin and I have been talking more as well and I think he’s gonna vote Isaac out tonight. I gave my pitch to Anthony as well. I’m trying to nurture relationships with these two so i can possibly stop being looked at as “the easy vote”

Austin told me Matt asked him to vote me out tonight. So that does have me nervous. Matt seems to be out for me since I eliminated him in the immunity challenge
1242 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike S. // ForceMike1

Confessional 10:

So first a little backtrack...of course Jake found another fucking idol!!! I told Marwane that it may be a good idea to switch the vote on to Alvaro and I'm lowkey mad I didn't push harder because we could've taken out one of Max's sheep.....but anyways, thank the lord for Anthony!!!! I owe him big time for giving me immunity after winning the challenge because I know that Max is still going hard to get me out. What I wanted to happen with this vote was for Max to be voted out....everyone seemed to be on board but now all of a sudden the vote is Jake..??? I just don't understand why we keep going after the sheep when we have the opportunity to cut the head off of the snake now.

And don't get me wrong, I'm all for Jake going home. I just think there's some shady shit going on because last night everyone agreed to Max and now all of a sudden there's a switch to Jake that no one knows where it came from??? I just think some people are scared and want to have their cake and eat it too. I'm just so frustrated that every time I think I'm good with people and we have a solid plan it just gets blown up in my face because people are scared
1242 days 21 hours ago
PureEssence
Chris T. // christossss

Ill evict isaac for now

Im changing to jake

Kty

I know dramatic but i wanna shake things up again

Your ratings have probably fallen you’re welcome
1242 days 21 hours ago
PureEssence
Matt F. // GiGi10

This wasn't a full cast assessment kinda vote but I'll explain what the deal was. Last night I gathered numbers to do Jake which was very easy, but obviously the vote leaked! So this morning i had Max being like oH yA iM fInE dOiNg JaKe like stfu fake ass. I knew they'd try to switch it, and obviously they got Jake to play his idol and take out Ashley. It blows that she wasn't online to play her half idol but it is what it is. It sorta makes my life easier because now I can freely target Max since he full out lied to me. It'll still be hard to get him out but even just getting a number of his out will be big.

As for the token, I knew Ash had the other idol and im ASSUMING that was the only one! If it's not im making a blog about how hurt my feelings are and cancelling your series. But it also helps that this vote could potentially be 5-5 and with me, Anthony, and now Mike all being safe that's 3 people from our side that can't go. It gives us really good odds in a rock draw. They'll probably go after Austin or Isaac which is fine since realistically idt they offer much, but I think we have the numbers anyways. It feels nice to not have to worry about being voted out!

Other fun little notes include:
- Me and Anthony growing stronger, he really might be my #1 or 2 at this point.
- Sides forming that includes the division of some very tight allies. You know the sides by who voted who, with Isaac as a swing (but probably on our side if he isn't an idiot). I was surprised to see Marwane and Chris disagree, and idk if it's just for show or what but it seemed pretty serious? I don't think they'd ever go after each other but playing on other sides is good for both of their games.
- Noticing how many useless people there are. Like so many are not playing the game it feels like?? Idk maybe I'm just not seeing it but that's how it feels
- BBB kinda being on the outs. I don't think we will be working together much longer, at least not as a full group

So yeah I'm glad to not have to stress and to have made final 9! (skipping)
1242 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
DAY 10 - ALVARO VOTED OFF
1242 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike S. // ForceMike1

Confessional 11:

I don't remember exactly what I was saying in my deleted message but I'll try to patch it together the best I can. So this vote, as a said before, was an all around mess. Last night after the challenge the plan was to do Max, later this afternoon it had somehow switched to Jake and then 10 minutes before the votes were do I made a final switch to Alvaro. I really wish people were online and active close to the time votes are do for situations like this. Thankfully Isaac picked up my call so i could tell him to change his vote and Chris had a vote on Jake so it wouldn't tie, but it could have ended up backfiring big time.

It's slowly getting down to the wire and i honestly do not see a clear path to the end. I two closest allies are Marwane and Anthony but Anthony is not as active as much in the in between phases and Marwane is in such a good spot all around that I know making a move to help me would likely put him in a worse position and anyone would be hesitant to do that. I'm still working on building relationships with Austin and Matt. I don't think Austin trusts me too much but hopefully I can fix that in this next round because I'm sure I am going to have to rely on him heavily. I think Isaac will be a numbers asset since he doesn't come online for a lot of the day and doesn't seem to have many connections.

Going forward I don't have an initial game plan, it'll obviously depend a lot on who wins immunity but I'm thinking of temporarily burying the hatchet with Max just so that we can both make it through another round. I don't feel confident with the way people have been acting lately to go in a head to head battle with Max for 9th place. So if we can call a truce for this round that'll be ideal.
1242 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake H. // ouijake

Confessional/ Well, today.... did not go as I thought it would, but somehow I still live to see another day. To be completely honest I feel pretty lost as to how the vote ended up the way it did. It is hard to tell who is lying, but basically I think that Austin saved my ass in a major way today. Alvaro going was a total blindside and I trusted him the most, so that left me feeling super vulnerable. I know that Max has been on my side with the votes but I can tell that he is so connected to other people that it’s hard for me to believe that he is 100% loyal to me over everybody else. However after talking with Austin more I think I could have that kind of a relationship with him now that he does not have Ashley and I do not have Alvaro. I hope that Austin and Max and I can all work together. I had a really good conversation with Austin and I really feel like I can trust him now. I also had separate conversations with Marwane and Matt today. Marwane has lied to me for the past several days about his vote so it is extremely hard for me to trust him. However I was very blunt with him and told him that if he wanted to really work together and really try to make some moves then I would be down and I asked him to just be honest and not string me along for another day if he’s just going turn on me again tomorrow and I think that he appreciated that bluntness. He told me that he does want to work together with this next vote, and since the numbers are starting to dwindle down I think that I might be more valuable to people now. I reached out to Matt because from my understanding he is the reason that I keep getting votes cast for me, and I tried to smooth that over and extend an olive branch to him. He seemed receptive... but in this game you never really know what people are thinking until the votes are revealed at Tribal. I have absolutely no idea who if not me could be the target for tomorrow. Max wants Mike out and quite frankly I do too but I don’t know if we’ll be able to get the votes for that to happen.
1242 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Marwane E. // Marwane

I think im gonna be flipping this round... I feel awful but Chris will stand no chance if I vote out Jake or Maxi next. Matt is flipping as well to vote out Mike
1242 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Matt F. // GiGi10

LATE NIGHT CONFESSIONAL WOOHAW

So I'm annoyed I didn't win that last challenge BUT technically Austin only won because of his advantage so it's good to know I have the best read on the game!! (maybe)

I obviously wasn't around a ton today so I don't know a lot of what went on BUT I know now that Mike has a great social game and was able to flip votes without even getting me on board, and I considered myself a key piece of that vote so kinda interesting!

Chris and Marwane are playing suuuper sneaky games. I don't really trust either of them, but I do like them both. Chris did vote with me today but Marwane switched his vote without even telling me so that's pretty noted. I was starting to feel closer with him but this takes it back a step.

This game has been interesting as it doesn't feel much like an alliance vs alliance type of game, but instead it's changing by the day which is fun. It's just about taking out the right target on the right day which is tough to do.

I think tomorrow Max is gonna go hard after Mike. He's wanted to vote him for a while and tbh I get that, Mike has positioned himself well and not taking him out soon is probably a mistake. The only problem is that Anthony might be mad about it, but he hasn't ever talked about him and Mike being close so like CAN he really be mad? Eh. I would assume the other vote is Jake so I could go either way and be fine.

I won't be on a whole bunch tomorrow, but I might get on before DC for a bit and actually be able to converse so hopefully that'll be enough. I don't want a repeat of today.

PS How is Isaac still in this game..? Imagine if he wins because of a bitter jury LMAO ya'll gonna freak
1242 days ago
IceBeast
Jake H. // ouijake

Confessional/ So today the plan to get Mike out seems to be set in motion. Max, Marwane, Chris are all saying they locked him in, so i did the same. Hopefully austin will follow suit and we can pull this thing off

If marwane and Chris don’t flip on us this time it should work. But they’ve shown me they can be easily swayed and not always trusted so honestly anything could happen tonight.
1241 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Marwane E. // Marwane

I don't think I've explained the Alvaro vote to you guys yet so lemme explain what happened. Alvaro & Max approached me 10 minutes before tribal telling me that Chris told them that Jake was getting voted out. I freaked out accusing Chris of fucking my game up. I did not want to have Jake use another idol on himself and keep all 3 of them in the game. I messaged Mike and convinced him to switch his vote to alvaro and I went on call with Austin literally 2 minutes before the vote was due to switch his vote as well. Mike called Isaac and got him to flip too. Alvaro kinda fucked himself by 1) telling me jake knew about the vote & 2) lying about chris leaking it. They were trying to throw me off and get me to waste my vote but that didn't work

Chris was hella mad at me for getting rid of 1 of his closest allies and for making him vote for Jake but he had to understand the strategy behind it.

Jake is begging me to work with him again and im kinda shook that they aren't coming for me.. like i voted against them 3 times. Yes im locking in with them but that's not because i trust them over mike/austin but because it gives me and chris the best way to move forward. If i vote against chris this round he would have literally no options and he could get picked off without me being able to save him. Max/Jake are way bigger targets and i think working with big targets right now would be smart as I can hide behind them.

Marwane, 2:34 PM
I've been playing a really good social game so far and this vote will really be exposing my game. If chris wasn't in the game id be sticking to my alliance with mike but I can't risk his game at this point. if im able to make this move and vote out mike and save chris from being picked off AND SOMEHOW make it to the end then i deserve to win. Yes ill be pissing off people in the jury but I can explain my game to them when the time comes.

Im gonna be working on my relationships with matt and austin more because after this vote is done im down to get rid of jake or max LMAO

Chris would vote max or jake out next if we get rid of mike this round

I think this round will be a double vote off so I'm praying we can survive but if not im proud of the game I played and the fact that me and chris have both made it to f9 is honestly insane.
1241 days 19 hours ago
PureEssence
Matt F. // GiGi10

This double is gonna be super interesting

Maxi wants to work with Austin, Jake and I so we have numbers, which is cool with me but I would only want to take out Chris or Marwane because I think they are dangerous. Anthony is still someone I think I can trust and I don't want to take him out at this point. The only problem with voting with that foursome is that it would be hard to split them up afterwards. I was talking to Austin and he doesn't really trust Max so maybe that's the way it would go after? If I decide against it, I could probably get Chris and Marwane to vote out Max if I just told them that Max told me he wanted to work against them and didn't trust them. I also could just try and get numbers to do Isaac and make things easy on everyone for the double. It's complicated and trying to get myself in the best spot for the endgame is gonna be the most important thing. I have no idea what I wanna do as of right now

I vote Mike also
1241 days 19 hours ago
Natepresnell
Mike S. // ForceMike1

I don't know why I expect things to be different than there were before but people are still scared to take a fucking shot. Marwane has been getting more and more shady as the game goes on and honestly when someone wants to take a shot at him, if i'm still here I'm going to help them.

My vote is gonna be for Jake for the 5000th time....but if it's me tonight, it is what it is. I played with the cards I was dealt
1241 days 19 hours ago
PureEssence
Anthony M. // iYBF

I’ll send a long confesh tomorrow with updates if I make it that far

Also like I know Mike is going

And I have no clue why

Cuz ppl wanna make a move for the double but they’re voting out someone who hates max so I don’t get it

But oh well

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!