This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S8: Greenland Confessionals

Topic » V&W S8: Greenland..

1263 days 8 hours ago
PureEssence
Scott D. // gbpackXLVchamps

Post-swap Confessional:   Our new Mara tribe has a 5-3 numbers advantage, but I believe that is just a paper advantage.  It turns out that Patrick and Alf are very close.   Alf has been pretty much a ghost over the past 3 challenges..missing two of them.  He hardly talks to anyone in our tribe.   So I decided to make a move to take him out.  The problem is that the other 3 in the minority all seem to want Jake out, and that Patrick will probably get Alf to vote with him, which could lead to a tie.   I've been burned by these rock draws recently, and I don't really want to go to rocks; however, it appears inevitable unless Alf self-votes or I can convince Marwane to vote with us.    Ever since my number one ally, Max, left for the OT, I have assumed the role as leader.  This may come back to bite me I know, but I only know how to play one way.
1263 days 7 hours ago
PureEssence
Isaac D. // Raiden

At last I don’t have to attend tribal. I really like the tribe swap and I think I can get far into this game if I align with the right people!
1263 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Marwane E. // Marwane

This tribe is very interesting

Old Mara arent sticking together, Patrick and Alf are obviously a f2, Scott and Jake are trying to get me to vote out alf and blindside patrick

They are telling me that they have mike and alvros with them and that id be the 5th vote.

Their whole pitch is that they are a duo and need to broken up and that alf is inactive.. however i dont think its smart for me to break up obvious duos just yet since me & chris will become an instant target if that happens

I really need to talk more with alvros and mike tomorrow and see what they are thinking because i dont want a 4-4 tie and i really cant afford a duo being split up this early

Im going to tell patrick their plan and try to plan something out

Also i thought anthony and mike were close? so why would they be voting against eachother?

on opposite sides *

I dont know where anthony's head is at

im so sick of tribal i just want a day off ffs
1262 days 17 hours ago
PureEssence
DAY 3
1262 days 17 hours ago
PureEssence
Patrick Z. // unkown

They all suck

Especially Anthony he can suck a fat dick

Rip Alf
1262 days 17 hours ago
PureEssence
Darrius W. // Darriusdabest

Okay sooo I like my tribe, being that i’m cool with max and austin. along with the 3 people who were already on my tribe. I haven’t had a chance to talk to Matt...but Chris and I don’t like each other so there’s that.

so I feel like even if we lose and chris targets me he wouldn’t have the votes cause of my social relationships. I also don’t wanna target him. if I keep him and marwane people are gonna see them as threats at the merge over mike and I.
1262 days 17 hours ago
PureEssence
Chris T. // christossss

in my usual chris fashion im sucking up to everyone

so no major changes there

darrius and i have beef

so i WILL get my way

other than that i like everyone ya

and i brought the winning with me

the name of the tribe still sucks

original mara are my faves
1262 days 17 hours ago
PureEssence
Ashley S. // wheatbread

i went on call w austin so love him we all know that

loves fifi too thats my f3

marwane and christos want an alliance with me and austin then darrius wants one w me him isaac and robbie then i have my f3 so ideally maxi goes if we go to tribal

social game on point
1262 days 17 hours ago
PureEssence
Marwane E. // Marwane

Honestly chris is annoying me

maybe ill vote his ass out

he needs to be humbled

He thinks hes running everyone

he needs to be on the wrong side of the vote

if it comes down to it and we make it far

you bet ill vote him out

I want to win not give chris a win so he can rub it in my face for the next year

if they keep winning and he doesn't throw for me ill be pissed

im not merging with him and all his allies while all the people i talk to all game get picked of 1 by 1

Like i think im going to have to vote out alf

cuz mike and alvros are not budging

and if we lose again itll be patrick or anthony

and honestly i wouldnt be shocked if they just try to get me out next vote

Maxi, gigi, chris, scott, jake are all on the same page

and my closest allies from old ansbjerg were darrius, raiden, robinson who will get picked off since ashley is gonna flip cuz shes close with austin
1262 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Patrick Z. // unkown

My vote is for Jake. I’m being set up by Anthony mike and scott. But Idgaf. Scott tries so hard in early game like it’s worth a million dollars. He’s annoying and a fucking pig(cop).
1262 days 13 hours ago
PureEssence
Jake H. // ouijake

Well... I feel like even though the new Mara tribe has 5 original Mara members, I got a little screwed in the swap because the 3 people I was closest to got swapped out. Scott reached out to me to try to initiate a plot to get Alf out since he has been dead weight in this game so far

Scott seems really nice, if I stay tonight I could see he and I running the Mara tribe pretty well. However I’ve heard that I’m probably gonna get evicted tonight, which sucks. I’m often targeted early in these group games and i think it’s because I’m not as experienced as everyone. It’s really frustrating because i feel like I’ve shown that i can be an asset in the challenges, but most of these people know each other from past games so it’s kinda hard to find a spot for myself to fit into it, i think. A lot of times people just ignore me when i try to talk to them so it feels sort of obvious that I’m going and pointless to try to do anything about it ☹️

I spent about 8 hours yesterday looking for the idol which was fruitless. So i think i will probably go tonight. Hopefully i can have better luck in the future

Scott, Alvaro, & Mike all say they’re going to vote out Alf tonight. I’m not sure how much i trust Alvaro & Mike though. It feels like they might just be saying what Scott and I wanna hear. If they’re being honest though, we might have a shot at a tie. I tried to talk to Marwane about voting for Alf and he seemed like he might do it. But honestly the only person I completely trust on Mara right now is Scott

Confessional/ well, looking for the idol all day yesterday and all morning today FINALLY paid off. I was the first person to find the Mara idol and there’s not a doubt in my mind that I’m going to use it tonight. I don’t trust that I have the votes to stay and I don’t want to go to a tiebreaker tonight. So Alf should be going home tonight and this rookie will live to fight another day
1262 days 13 hours ago
PureEssence
Austin T. // ItsAustin

I’ve known christosss and darrius since like 2016

and they’re mad at each other over hunger or sum dumb shit
1262 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
Alvaro F. // varlto

confessional:
this swap was bad :(
i mean i do think i'm kinda in a powerful position, or at least should be, but i just think the people in my tribe are shady LMAO

first off, scott makes a tribe chat just so he can make another alliance chat to take out alf... after making clear he wanted to KeEp the TriBE sTrong???? i don't get it. i mean, i do want alf out as i said in my last confessional but i'd rather have our tribe unified... anyways. and apparently it was MAX who pushed for alf to go home?? like... max isnt even in our tribe why are we listening to him!!

so basically scott, jake, mike and i are 100% doing alf so we can weaken patrick cause they both are best friends ever etc etc but THEN i find out that mike is friends with anthony which explains why mike had been pushing for jake to go instead all night

because, that's right, alf/anthony/marwane/patrick are supposed to be doing jake!

buuuut then again scott/jake (which are ANOTHER duo, this tribe is literally full of duos!!) talk with marwane and put all their trust in him to do alf

anddd honestly my best option is to do alf right, because jake has been talking to me and i don't think he'd go for me any time soon, while alf... he definitely would sooner or later. so, i basically speak with marwane about the vote for some time and try to convince him to do alf, and i think in the end he's doing him!

so this is how the vote is SUPPOSED to go:
alf - scott, jake, marwane, me
jake - mike, alf, patrick, anthony

which will make you wonder... are you going to rocks ?!?! !? well, no i'm not! i'd say mike and me are close in this game (he said i'm his #1... and that's a lie but anyways) and he told me he wasnt going to rocks for alf. i also had a good conversation w anthony and he also told me he wouldnt go to rocks for alf either, which means that if marwane isn't lying and he votes for alf, he should be going home tonight!

and to finish this MESSY confessional im going to rank the people in my tribe based on who i trust the most :)

marwane > mike > scott > jake > anthony > alf > patrick

bbye!

this was the messiest confessional ever omg!
1262 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
Mike S. // ForceMike1

My vote is for Scott

Throughout last night and today there have been way too many red flags when it comes to Scott. Voting out Alf isn’t what’s best for my game but I was willing to do it for the sake of position. But after talking to marwane and Anthony I feel secure making this move and potentially taking out a very big threat
1262 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
Matt F. // GiGi10

umm I’ll probably do a bit of a longer confessional tn especially if we lose but for the new people they all seem... fine. I think darrius and Chris has a falling out unless that’s fake, which is good because it’s one less connection I have to worry about. I know I was on a tribe w him so he’s not “new” but I spoke to Austin and he’s sorta weird but a nice guy. And I haven’t spoken to Robinson or Isaac yet so :)

Oh and Ashley duh shes my #1 even though I’m here #2 behind Austin. I don’t think I’m in danger of being voted out soon but I also think I’m no ones number 1 which is a hard spot to be in. I’ll just have to keep playing the classic social game and hopefully eventually I’ll have a chance to #makeamove

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!