This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

Topic » V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

1097 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Nolan A. // ahea7561               

Hi y’all! So just after sending my last confessional, I was talking with Craig about how nobody on the tribe was talking game or really talking to each other at all. Granted we were winning challenges, we didn’t need to do too much strategizing, but that was making me a little nervous. Him and I knew we wanted Jimmy and brenden to be a group but we didn’t get to make a formal chat. I also really like Rick so i thought if anything that’s a group of 5 to feel solid with at this point.

Coming into the challenge today, I wasn’t too shocked about a swap. I figured it would be today or tomorrow! This swap was honestly great for me! Jimmy, Craig, AND Brendan all coming to the same tribe as me is best case scenario. PLUS we have majority of this new tribe. Unfortunately I got pulled away from the beginning of the challenge, this tribe didn’t really need me at all lol! I feel solid and I can’t wait to ge to know these new tribe mates :) hopefully more exciting things to come (as I type this nichole messaged me) so I’m sure something will come along! Until next time :)
1097 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
William C. // Willie_

Day 2 & 3 Confessional -

Well after the first tribal I was absolutely BALD at the Drew being idoled out first in our FIRST tribal. That was a very good play and a great idol play on his part. Now for what was the tribe dynamic before the swap
Me, Sameed, Nichole, Stu and Sam fortified out solid 5. I think this 5 will run this game if we survive all the way to the merge.
We lose another challenge and honestly we tribe FLOP. Brandon has been so sketchy, at first he was adamant about voting brady (I know he voted with him) and then suddenly make an alliance chat to vote him out? Sorry sunshine that didn’t sit well with me.
I gather the solid 5 and vote his ass out. I can’t believe I have so much control over on my tribe but i’m still laser focused on the prize. I won’t get this little power get to my head. Think logically Willie Bean.

THE SWAP.
I feel phenomenal with swap, We have 5 dedo majority over the 3 OG Talo members. I think we can slay this swap as long as we stick together. I’m trying to build a burnt bridge with Brady. He seems like a really nice guy so i’m gonna try and continue nourish that relationship because he his vote is crucial.
We lose yet ANOTHER challenge, And here we are today who are we going to vote? Ideally I would love to see one of the 3 Talo members to go, it make sense now and it make sense in a long term stand point. Sameed and I have gotten extremely close and now he is officially my number one, We talk so much LOL Currently looking for the idol x

Now for my new tribe -
Brady- Again, I’m trying to nourish the burn bridge with him, I think we can work together well and he knows he does not have a lot of allies, My biggest fear is for him to swap over the other side.
Dakota - Have not spoken to him at all and to be honest, I kinda would like for him to be the first to go but I don’t want to bring his name up just yet, let me see what others think first before I spit a name out
Joey - Joey is a hard one, I can’t really read was he is doing and he is kinda sketchy. I’m forced to work with him but if I get the chance later on, I want to cut him off but let’s see.
Pete - I know pete and he is a really sweet guy, We have not spoken at all so i have no idea where he stands
Rick - He is in Priv with me but I have never had an interaction with him, I need to message him later to see where his head is at
Sam - Duh we are besties i trust him the 2nd most.
Sameed - Dad. We are the dynamic duo no one asked for but here we are LOL

Overall -
I’m beating the odds and i’m actually being a lot more active than I ever though I was gonna be, That was my biggest challenge coming into this game and so far, I think I have been doing great. I’m making great social connections and I kinda semi ran the pre-swap tribes without actually looking like a leader. I’m excited to continue playing this game and i’m excited, I love playing survivor. Even if I was to leave this upcoming tribal, I feel like I played it the best to my ability and proud of myself for giving it my all this game x
1097 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Stuart H. // ClassiCaz5       

How do you feel about the swap, do you wish anyone in particular swapped with you that didn't? anyone you think is a threat to you in this game? who do you trust the most rn?

Confessional #2 (Answering Questions) - Honestly this swap could of been way worse I have one if not my closest ally to me in my eyes with me in Nichole and I know she is good socially (hopefully) and maybe we can form some bonds with these people and find some early cracks. This tribe aka the old Talofofo tribe haven't gone to tribal yet so the people from the old tribe don't really have a great idea who to trust so maybe they won't just pick me and nichole off right away but we shall see in the future what happens with that. Now threats I do see a lot of people who could be threats to my game and that's the more physical people because my ass won't win a damn comp even if im vsing someone who is blind so I just need to be careful for those type of people and it's early to tell who those may be so we going to wait for that. Now who do I trust the most? Probably Nichole, Willie or Sam but right now it's going to be Nichole because shes the only one with me and that's all I really have to go by being at the early bottom.

I might not be running the game or anywhere near in control but it's about being a passenger and when you feel like the shit is about to crash

you take the wheel and control it how you want to go but it's all about the timing

I'll let people think im some dumbass blond (which I am) that they can control through out the whole game but when they least expect it my 3-4 braincells will form together and make a move against who I believe are the leaders and the threats in the game but that's for later down the road

Because come on this isnt regular survivor this is fucking tengagers

what tengager doesn't like flipping or making unnecessary moves

That's how I hopefully can flip this game and use that to my advantage get the psycho's or the ego freaks and just approach them with some juicy ideas and let those seeds form into trees but that would be my last ditch effort if I was ever in trouble
1097 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Pete A. // Letal

Confessional : this tribe sucks. I started a new job :/ I’ve missed 2/3 challenges. I hate being inactive. I was in a good spot on my last tribe now people are being silent with me. That’s part of the game though I need to adapt. I want to stick by original tribe but we’re outnumbers. Brady was an outcast so  maybe it will be a good idea to paint a target on his back. I’m big on loyalty and I told my og tribe members I wouldn’t write their name down... but if it’s between me or them I’d rather it be them
1097 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional- I was surprised to see a tribe swap so early but was very pleased to be on a tribe with Brady and Willie. They're definitely my closest allies and I think I can count on them for anything. Meeting the Talo members for the first time was nice!  I was concerned that Rick has me on his front page even though it was based off one frooks and an add4add blog... but I am stoked to be on a tribe with.
1097 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional- Losing the challenge for the third time in a row is not a great feeling, I think their tribe will floor us in almost any given challenge, so hopefully these tribes of 2 don't last very long. I think a Talo member should definitely go here, a dededo member going home would be so risky considering it will be 9-6. From the three talo members, I feel comfortable with Rick the most
1097 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional- Sorry but the Dededo numbers can't keep dropping like flies :(
1096 days 23 hours ago
Natepresnell
Dakota T. // Rivoux

CONFESSIONAL #3

Well... this is an interesting turn of events. Generally speaking, Pete has been fairly inactive. Going into this TC, I knew that it was going to be a challenge to keep the target off of OG Talofofo's back because (clearly) we are in the minority. Excuse my ego... but I have been playing ORGs for 7-8 years now. Yeah, there are definitely cracks in the OG Dededo alliance (if there is one on Talofofo 2.0) but clearly the target is on Pete, not Brady or anyone else from OG Dededo. Rick is attempting to convince me that sacrificing Pete should be something we do without hesitation and I am just not that dumb. Kinda seems like Pete will be going this round due to his inactivity on both tribes. As I said, I have to play my cards right. I am attempting to build social relationships with these people; I have absolutely no idea who they are. Another player mentioned to me that they were shocked how well Production managed to keep out pre-gaming relationships... yeah, I probably would not have been able to notice any of them if they were to exist anyway. I am NOT a longtime TG player... I've just had an account on the site since 2013. I fell out, just as many do, and came back during the pandemic.

I do not like taking the backseat but it seems as though it may be something that is required to keep my ass safe for the next few rounds. Merge is still a long way off so I do not want to take any chances. I was trying to probe around and determine whether any of the OG Dededo would be willing to flip, but yeah... I have been stonewalled all day in that regard. Not that I'm actively and openly asking people, "will you flip?" LOL. I have a way to maneuver the conversation in that direction, but that's the thing--I have not been able to get to that point with anyone just yet. The closest person I could potentially pull that on is Sameed and he has already discussed with me his intention to vote Pete. Speaking of Sameed... I really enjoy him but I worry that his intentions will not, at the end of the day, be with me. I am willing to give it a shot, as I previously stated, but I am not going to stick my thumb so far out that it will be taken off by the vultures that they are! No way ma'am!

A bitch is just hoping we can actually win Immunity this time around because ya boi Dak Attack is present and at the ready. It sucks to lose an OG Talofofo tonight but hopefully it will be for the better. However... it's time to get a little messy.
1096 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4
1096 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Nolan A. // ahea7561

Losing this immunity was HEART WRENCHING. I came up with the board for our boats and they just seemed to know exactly where to go 😥 rip. That makes me a wee bit anxious bc like it could be easy to pin it on me. HOWEVER. This gay doesn’t give up that easily.

Nichole seems to be eating right out of my hand right now and is down to work with me. Craig and brenden are both tryin to work with me. I think I may be able to get through this tribal. Someone on this tribe needs to go and I think it may need to be an original talfaofo (what even I can’t spell normal words and y’all want me to spell that??? Whack). Nichole and Stuart seem to give a damn where as others don’t. I like to work with those who care. But hey if they wanna eat right out of my hand while doing so... I won’t complain 🤫
1096 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Nolan A. // ahea7561

So I am going to be sending in my vote now because I have company coming over later and won’t be around. I originally was thinking it was important to stick to OG tribal lines to keep numbers down the line... but then I remembered that I just don’t think chase likes me LMFAO. Plus I know he has friends on the OT who he'd flip for any single day that ends in  Y. I also really like nichole and Stuart.

So that is why, my vote is for CHASE! This vote is personal AND strategic. *folds vote* *looks at camera* hi mom *puts vote in urn*
1096 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Rick D. // RickDev

So I didn't send my first two confessionals because my tribe had won immunity both times and no one was really reaching out and talking game. So my first two days were fairly dull.

After losing my first immunity I was actually pretty excited because I needed a reason to talk game with people. So I reached out to my OG tribe members and talked to them first. Well, I guess I can say I talked to Dak first because Pete went incognito mode for hours every time he sent a message. That's when I realized I couldnt work with Pete so I had to branch out more. I went and talked to Sameed first because we played frooks back in the day and we already have each other as a friend on tg so we might get targeted for that anyways. After talking to him I knew I could work with him for a long time, he was super nice and we connected very well. I then reached out to Brady and Joey because from what had been told to me, they were on the bottom of their old tribe. So I figured they would be super happy to see new faces. I was totally right with that assumption and Brady wanted to work with me right away. I had asked him who he was closest with and he told me Sameed. So I jumped on that very quickly and asked them both if they wanted to make a chat. And I believe I can have joey really close to me too, I just need to talk to him more. I also reached out to Willie and Sam, and I had some good conversations with both of them. I not trying to talk too much game with them, I just want them to feel like they can open up to me and give me information. That way if I have to, I can work with them in the future.

So basically that was my social aspect of the game. I feel Like im in a good position to not be targeted if we go to another tribal. Being very close with Dak, Sameed and Brady puts me in a good position as that is majority right now. So I guess my next move will just be getting closer to them and making sure im their priority. :)
1096 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Jimmy T. // BB5lover

Okay so I really haven’t done much yet besides make some really strong connections with ahea, craig and chase. Ahea is from buffalo and we have that 716 connection. I do think he probably has stronger ties than the one with me so that makes me fear him going forward.

I also really like nichole she seems genuine and likable. Stuart is really loyal and I feel like I can work with him moving forward

As for this vote there is one person that hasn’t shown to challenges and unfortunately has not replied to my pms for a while

That is why I will be voting Chase tonight
1095 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5
1095 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional- I was expecting a tribe swap soon enough, so I wasn’t totally surprised when we got one. The tribe swap did go in my favor and I’m glad to see we have majority. I’m reunited with Nichole and glad to have Rick and Brady alongside with me.

Confessional- I love having tribe swaps because it’s also a great way to establish connections with people instead of coming into merge with a tribe where you don’t know half the people.

Confessional- That challenge was something else. I had a full on dumb blonde moment with that flash game and the word puzzle wasn’t my strong suit either. It just reminded me that I can’t rely on my physical abilities ❤️

Confessional- after the challenge, I spoke with Rick and Brady and discussed how we have majority with Nichole. I am a bit wary about Nichole because she may have built a connection with Craig and Jimmy last swap, however I consider her and Brady my closest allies on this tribe and I do believe she’d tell me anything and likewise I’d do the same.

Confessional- waking up in the morning I was glad to see how we discussed a vote so smoothly. Almost too smooth but I guess I shouldn’t look too much into it bc I looked like a fool last time

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!