This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

Topic » V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

1105 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional #1- Coming in, I was nervous there would be an obvious premade (bc that’s pretty much how it is in group game nowadays..) so I was very pleased to see the cast and feel like it’s a very even playing field. There seems to be minimal preexisting connections (that I know of) so was glad to see that. I’m unfamiliar with most of the people on my tribe, which is fine! I’d like to think my social game is my best suit and ofc it’s always nice to meet new people.
1105 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional #2- Losing the first challenge sucks, no one wants to be voted out first it’s embarrassing. It was very close and it’s unfortunate one person had to screw it up for us but it’s all good I suppose. Meeting everyone officially I instantly felt drawn to Nichole and Willie. Those are two people I can see myself working with long term. I have chatted a bit with everyone and it seems like an unspoken consensus that the vote is Brady as he’s the sole reason why we lost. Brady and I don’t have the friendliest history coming in from a recently played group game, survivor cutthroat.

Confessional #3- As I talk to more and more people, Brady and I have bonded a lot and I would love if there’s a way he could stay. However I will not rock the boat and not my put my game on the line for him, it’s too early for that. It is what it is I guess

Confessional #4- Brady tells me he has an idol and that changes everythinggg.. I’m honestly surprised he told me but I guess he seems very comfortable with me. It’s just my natural charm I guess.. 😌
I was glad to hear he found the idol bc now he could stay and we could possibly do something very big this tribal. I have my eye on Drew, he is a very shady player and getting him out now will make the game a bit more calming for me.
1105 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional- You’re repulsive and I find it awful to make conversation with you. Brady needs to comes through and make this plan work.
1105 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Brady S. // Coach Wade

Conf: Part Two

One thing that I’m really good at in Survivor is playing the bottom when I know I’m at the bottom. I have gotten out of a lot of tough situations before and I’m not the like the normal survivor player that you can push around. I’ve waited for this game too long just to sit around and be first boot. HELL NO!

Also, I’m not just going to sit there and take shit thrown my way. If they’re outcasting me right away then I’ll perk them up a little bit and bark back. I’m not afraid to comment in the main chat my pitch to stay because I’m fighting for my fucking life. I’m not here to get to know your personal life rn. Sorry I can’t do that when I have very little time lol.

Once I realized I was in deep shit, I took a couple minutes to think and evaluate on how the fuck I’m going to get myself out of this position. I knew that I had 2 options and that was to either flip 4 votes or to look for that fucking idol for hours. I knew that one of those options guaranteed my safety.

Also, I was pretty self aware that most people don’t like to rock the boat at the first tribal council. Therefore, I figured that if I don’t find this idol, I’m a goner. So I took a shot or two (maybe three) because I knew I was in for a long night ahead.

I looked for hours on friends list just hoping that I would end up lucky and after 4 hours, I find MikeBoogie123 which had my fucking idol! My heart literally jumped out of my chest. I went to quickly link it and what do you know! I’m not going to be the first fucker voted out! Oh man do I love survivor lol.

More info on how I plan to operate the idol later I promise haha

Conf: Title: ROLE REVERSAL—I HOLD FATE NOW BITCHES

Finding the idol last night changes this game completely and even this season if we’re being honest. Finding an idol right away is huge especially when I’m in the horrible position that I am now.

My game plan changes with the idol because now I can totally play more chill knowing I’m safe but I’m also trying to walk a fine line of trying to ensure my safety for future tribals as well. However, I’m hoping that I do play it right like best scenario would be they all vote me and I’m the only vote for someone because they all think there’s no way I can survive and then I’ll surprise the fuck out of them.

The only person that I did tell about the idol to was Sameed. He is 100 percent my guy on this tribe and I’m so thankful that he’s here. We talked for like a straight hour this morning about so much shit like what our strategy will be. I trust that sameed won’t share this information and like the worst scenario in that he does isn’t terrible because I’m playing it tonight anyways.

As far as who I have my eyes on. It’s DREW. He’s kinda a stupid Survivor player because he isolated me right away and tried to get people to jump on the bandwagon to get me out right away. Therefore, he’s the only one on this tribe I’m certain will not have my back in the future. He clearly doesn’t want to play with me and I don’t want to play with him.

Performance in the challenge shouldn’t give anyone a free pass especially with his terrible play of outing me so I hope tonight that karma comes back and bites him in the ass. I want his jaw to hit the floor when he hopefully sees that he is out because of my vote. You can’t mess with me and think you’re going to get away with it that easily cuz you don’t know who you dealing with.

So I’m just going to be honest with people and say I’ll probs vote drew because he’s the only one that gave me a reason so that way I don’t lose trust for future rounds when I don’t have the idol. I don’t think drew will plan ahead for me having the idol and if he does it’s not the biggest deal either. God I can’t wait for tribal tonight

Vote...

My vote goes to Drew...

Stupid of you to talk all that shit when I was still in the game. If you would’ve gotten the chance to actually know me then maybe I wouldn’t be doing this but you’re just a dick and if everything goes to planned you will be idoled out first lmao. This will hopefully serve him a big piece of humble pie.
1105 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
DAY 2
1105 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Nolan A. // ahea7561

Day 2 has been a time. The day has been really quiet, since we didn’t have tribal. I was able to touch base with Pete and Dakota before the other tribes first vote off and actually feel pretty solid with them both! Unfortunately I was pulled away from the beginning of the immunity challenge due to a work/real life emergency. But seeing how strong this tribe is and how well we seem to work together is really awesome!

Totally shocked at the results of that tribal. Brady was def the easy boot, but I guess in survivor there’s no such thing as an easy vote! Hope to keep my tribe strong bc I feel pretty good with this group overall
1105 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Brandon W. // Coolbrandonman

Confessional: that tribal and challenge back to back was just... yikes. I mean seriously. Brady told me he was looking for the idol but I didn’t think he would find the damn thing. Fuck. Now I’m scared he’s gonna pull it off again. He said he’s gonna try so clearly that means he’s gonna waste another 8 hours of his life searching through tengaged. I don’t know though. I think I’m safe so I could probably sit this vote out. I saw 2 people sat the last one out. Willing to bet Drew was one of them. I wanna have a good strong alliance with Stuart, Sameed, and willie so hopefully they’re all down with that. If not, then I’m gonna need to find a new crowd to join. Idk what the vote will be yet. Logical thing would be to vote Brady because he did absolute dick at the challenge, as expected. But idk if we can 100% lean on voting him because like I said, he’s gonna waste his life looking for an idol. Idk man. We just got out of the challenge it’s still really early so I’m gonna take some time to chat it up with the others and think more.
1105 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Brandon W. // Coolbrandonman

Confessional: hi. Me again. Talking to Sameed (my clear #1), we realized that keeping Brady around would be the best choice long term. He obviously loves us and loves finding idols as well apparently. Meanwhile, Joey is the biggest dry texture on the tribe and I don’t see him making much of a difference during the challenges either. So we might just have to take him out
1105 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Honestly I’m all over the place. I consider Willie my closest ally and Brady going here would not benefit me at all. If I can find a way to shift the vote to brandon that would be ideal

In hindsight, I shouldn’t have let my opinion on Drew determine the first vote, bc we definitely needed him for this second challenge

Confessional- I don’t think anyone would’ve figured out I was the second vote, but Brady’s antics is making me very anxious
1105 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Pete A. // Letal

That challenge was a mess. We were so disorganized but we got it done.I feel like I’m not an asset in these challenges but I’m also not terrible enough to draw attention. I’m in an alliance with dak, gabe, and Craig called the 4 elements. Those are the three people I trust the most so it was pretty convenient. Apparently there are no other alliances? I don’t believe that. I talk to Gabe the most. I can’t tell whether he trusts me or if he’s just covering his bases.
1104 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Brady S. // Coach Wade

Conf: I just got new info that Brandon is going home tonight and for some reason I just can’t seem to get in with this tribe. There’s definitely an alliance formed that I’m not apart of which Sameed told me about. I’m trying to talk to these people as much as I can but he already said some are talking about how they’re scared of me and that I’m a threat. Granted that is true but people thinking that so early is so bad for me lol. Idk if there’s anything I can do to save Brandon and if there’s not then I may not even vote. This tribe will just be an uphill battle for me and idk of I’ll ever feel safe. I’m praying we win this challenge or something changes quick lol.
1104 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional- Sorry king but there’s not much I could’ve done here without exposing myself and it’s still a bit early to try pulling something else off.
1104 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
Gabriel T. // GabrielTrezza               

I'M PISSED. I DID THE MOST YESTERDAY IN THE FLAG COMPETITION AND CRAIG GETS THE MVP FOR LITERALLY PUTTING ALL OF MY EFFORT INTO A UNSCRAMBLE WEBSITE AND SENDING THE WORD? PLEASE, THEY NEED TO GET HELP IF THEY THINK THATS MOST VALUABLE THAN KNOWING WORLD COUNTRIES FLAG. I AM COMING FOR WHOEVER SAID CRAIG WAS THE MVP BECAUSE THAT WAS ME. NOT HIM. ME. GABRIEL ALMEIDA TREZZA IS THE MVP FOR YESTEDAY'S COMP IN MY BOOK.

NVM HE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT TALKS TO ME.... HE CANT GO HOME
1104 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
Nichole G. // Nichole98               

well brady is like the obvious vote so I feel like no one will look for idol for 1, 2 brady is funny to me and 3 brandon voted with Brady for no reason so he would def flip if we swap tribes or merge. I think if I help brady here he will have my back more down the road

and I don’t think anyone cares between the 2

I got people who didn’t know who to vote to vote exactly how I wanted giggles
1104 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
DAY 3

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!