This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HUB 2.0

Topic » HUB 2.0

2453 days 9 hours ago
Tommy123
*Kaitlin feel happy*
I think i did good in my animal shot, do you think so?
2453 days 8 hours ago
Crocadilly
Stacey:
*nods at Kaitlin*
You did SO good!
*gulps my water*

Confessional:
Something about Kaitlin's constant need for validation is making ME thirsty
2452 days 20 hours ago
Tommy123
Confessional:
In my opinion i think Stacey and Bridgette are saying these things because they know i am not a competitor to them
2452 days 19 hours ago
Montenegro
Confessional:

Some of these models like to talk the talk with the praise they give each other. But can they walk the walk?
2452 days 17 hours ago
ronnie336
Bridgette:
*nods with Stacey*
I think you'll be better off this week. I love your transformation too.

Confessional:
I really want everyone to be successful, but I also want to win. I really hope I did better at the challenge this week. I'm glad I'm working by myself this time.
2452 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Valentina sees everyone huddled around the confessional room.

Valentina: "I'm just eating fruit snacks!"
2452 days 12 hours ago
Crocadilly
Stacey in Confessional:
Who the f*** let Valentina into this competition? Seeing her photos this week has me sweating for sure. I might need to step it up a notch..
2452 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
*Kaitlin looks at Bridgette and Stacey*
I think my makeover shot is horrible
2452 days 5 hours ago
ronnie336
*Bridgette quickly looks at Stacey for help, then back at Kaitlin*
I don't think so... You should really stop putting yourself down.
*Bridgette turns away to get an apple, and rolls her eyes when she is away from Stacey and Kaitlin*

Confessional:
Kaitlin really needs to stop putting herself down. If she keeps doing it... well, let's just say it can be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
2452 days 1 hour ago
MIchelle990
confessional

sorry but valentina was asleep in her challenge so why the fuck did she win the challenge i totally won that one
2452 days 1 hour ago
Russell11
Confessional: I do think I did good in the challenge, it just wasnt my best so mext time I'll try harder. However, although I do think Valentina is a good model, why did She win? She literally looked dead in her photo :/
2452 days ago
ninjohn
Valentina: "Eureka! And not the drag queen!"

CF: "I'm so happy to win this challenge! As the newest model, I'm really glad I made a first impression. I wanted to portray a story, not just pick a *past ANTM picture* or use *an animal that's already taken* and I'm glad the judges understood it. Let's hope for the best in the photoshoot as well!"

Valentina rips off a glove and rose petals fly everywhere.
Valentina: "So emotional!"
2452 days ago
JoshBB1999
Confessional:

My challenge photo didn't turned out what I wanted but at least I improved from last challenge. I just got to keep delivering better photos and to improve even more
2451 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
Confessional: I'm proud of Valentina, im also super glad I got an 8 points added to my total score, I think I might need it
2451 days 19 hours ago
Crocadilly
Confessional:
Yay! I'm so happy about finishing in the top group this challenge! Especially because a lot of models I consider competition performed worse than I did. I think because it's my first Top Model appearance Im being underestimated-- but I came to compete

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!