This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6!

Topic » Week 6!

2465 days 12 hours ago
benp428
Its time for the nomination ceremony
2465 days 12 hours ago
benp428
I have decided to nominate Violet and Claire

Violet - bitch, you chose the wrong side to sheep. I tried talking to you but your stupid ass didn't feel like saving yourself. Goodluck on veto.. Actually nevermind fuck you.

Claire - Hunny. You should of never nommed me in the first place. That was your biggest mistake. And now you didnt wanna talk to me. You basically volunteered to go up in the house chat.

I hope neither of you win veto and i dont wish either of you goodluck. You guys tried and failed.. so byeeeee
2465 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
It's "Clair", Ben.

You know why I did nominate you. It's because you are a threat. Plus I told you in our Skype chat that I'm ready for any repercussion that my nomination of you may bring.

I respect your decision. It's just a game. I'm not mad.

*hugs Violet*

Good luck, girl.
2465 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
Plus, Ben, I did want to talk to you but real life got in the way. You know, I have a job to attend to.

Volunteering myself up just made your decision easier. You should thank me.
2465 days 12 hours ago
benp428
Okay clair:)
thanks i guess
2464 days 20 hours ago
Violetx
Honestly I don't give a shit about what you have to say Ben. I'm obviously the target and I will fight to win another POV and take myself off the block. I didn't sheep, I was on a side of the house that were my friends and I didn't like how y'all were playing the game. Also this is a game Ben, you don't need to make things personal by saying "stupid ass" and "fuck you" because that shows how disgusting you actually are. So game on bitch
2464 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
TIME TO PICK VETO PLAYERS:
http://us20.chatzy.com/25638625868711
2464 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
OFFICIAL VETO PLAYERS:
Ben
Violet
Clair
Jack
Jacob
Kasey
2464 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
This Veto is called "Sharing Is Caring" and here's how it works...

Each of you have $10. You MUST distribute that $10 amongst all veto players as you see fit.
IMPORTANT:
(1) YOU CANNOT GIVE ALL $10 TO ONE PERSON.
(2) YOU CANNOT KEEP ANY MONEY, IT MUST ALL BE GIVEN AWAY
(3) YOU MUST GIVE MONEY TO AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE
(4) THERE IS NO CENTS. YOU CANNOT GIVE SOMEONE $1.25...IT MUST BE IN THE FOR AT OF $5 or 5.00 (you can give any amount that's just one example)

Whoever has the MOST money will win POV but be careful because if you go over $20 you'll be DQ'd...

Everyone understand?

AMOUNTS ARE DUE BY 7:40 TONIGHT
2464 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
VETO RESULTS.

Firstly, Violet received $28 therefore is DQ'd from the competition...

Here's the leaderboard (remember, you want the MOST $$$ that doesn't go over $20):
6th: Violet - $28
5th: Jacob - $1
4th: Jack - $4
3rd: Kasey - $7

That leaves Ben & Clair

One received $9 & one received $11...

With $11
CONGRATULATIONS CLAIR YOU HAVE WON THE GOLDEN POWER OF VETO

You have until 8:30 to make your decision
2464 days 16 hours ago
Violetx
congrats Clair :)
2464 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Congrats Clair!
2464 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
I love you, guys! Thank you so much. Didn't expect it. I already won HoH and PoV. Yay!

As the winner of rhis week's PoV, I have the power to save one between Ben's nominees.

I'm a fan of dedicated players and I see this person as very intense player. I can see her hunger to win the game and if she wants to stay, I'll let her stay.

I'm using my PoV on VIOLET.

Don't waste it, girl.

Now, Ben, you have to name a replacement nominee.
2464 days 15 hours ago
Violetx
omg thank you so much Clair <3
2464 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Grats Violet

open group

MJF Big Brother 2: Temptations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!