This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6!

Topic » Week 6!

2464 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
*this week

Lol.
2464 days 12 hours ago
benp428
I have decided to nominate.. Tom
sorry man..
2464 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Clair & Tom. One of you will be evicted tomorrow....

For the rest of you...please send me your votes by 5:30 PM est tomorrow ... Ben, in the event of a tie please send me your vote
2464 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
Good luck to us, Tom.
2463 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Hey everyone!

After talking to all of you, I think my time has come.

Ben - You are still my target up to this point. Haha! Just because you are a threat. A challenge beast!

Kasey - My fellow Andrea Boehlke fan, thank you for honesty. Go, girl! #GirlPower

Tom - Though you only talk to me if you want me to save you, it's fine. We all have different strategies, you know. I wish you luck.

Ahmir - The quiet guy. You are in a good spot right now, so keep up the good work.

Jacob - The comeback guy. Make the most out of it. Don't waste your second chance.

Jack - Thank you for everything. You know my message to you. I don't have to elaborate it more.

Violet - Though majority of the house is against you, keep fighting, girl. You have the fire in you and I love that. #GirlPower

I have so much fun playing with you, guys. Good luck and may the best houseguest win!
2463 days 16 hours ago
benp428
GL Clair :(
Fun playing with u
2463 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
*mwah* *mwah*
2463 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
**EVICTION**
2463 days 16 hours ago
jhoffheat
Gl everyone
2463 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Clair & Tom. In just moments one of you will become the fourth member of the jury....lets get right to it...

By a vote 3-2
Clair, you are evicted from the Big Brother house...you have a few moments to say your goodbyes...an invite to the jury house will be sent soon
2463 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ugh you played an amazing game Clair I'm so sorry you had to go :(
2463 days 16 hours ago
jhoffheat
Sry Clair u killed this game :(
2463 days 16 hours ago
Ahmir99
Bye Clair<3 The house just got a lot less beautiful <3
2463 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
You know why you voted me, Jacob.

Kasey, I understand your reason.

Bye, guys.

Violet, fight!

open group

MJF Big Brother 2: Temptations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!