This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MJF Big Brother 2 FINALE!

Topic » MJF Big Brother 2 FINALE!

2456 days 7 hours ago
Violetx
I've made my decision already and I'm so happy !!!!

But I'll ask some questions....

Ben, you made personal attacks at me and your excuse was "It was for entertainment." BULLSHIT, you are a terrible person and I'm so happy you voted to evict Tom because you will lose this game sooooooooo. Now on to my question, what was your biggest move in this game?

Jacob, did your game change when you came back and if it did, tell me how ?
2456 days 7 hours ago
jhoffheat
I honestly was screwed when ben and ahmir where up together but i gotta stick with the person who was my f2 and look at the position we are now. I went from being evicted first in jury too the f2 that has to be impressive because not alot of people can say they have ever done that.
2456 days 7 hours ago
benp428
Josh- I did have to lie in this game. I was winning competition after competition which made me a huge threat in this game. So it was necessary for me to lie to others to gain trust and allies. I lied to Kasey and Jack this game. They were 2 of my closest allies (other then Jacob). I told them we were making f3 and that i wouldnt betray them. But at F5 and F4 I had to lie to be able to make it to the end. When I had all of the power in F5 and F4 I had to make moves that would help bring me to this point.
I didnt have a strategy coming into the game. After I won the first HOH I then decided i should try and win as many comps as i can. And that made me a huge target. After winning 12 out of 19 competitions i say that it did work out in my favor
2456 days 7 hours ago
jhoffheat
Honestly my game didnt really change. Like i said Ben told me everything when i won my first HOH i took out the person ben told me was gunning for me and i did. I realized that coming back in Clair was up and i did not want her to be evicted so i tried to get a deal made with me and her so me and Ben where safe so she couldn't promise that. So i had to evict her. Now back to your question honestly my game barely changed i stuck with my f2 and ride or die
2456 days 7 hours ago
jhoffheat
guys i still have to type my final speech
2456 days 7 hours ago
XoXU
Okay can I say first of all I'm at least glad Tom isn't here. I'm still not 100% decided but I should be after these questions.

So I'm going to start off with you Ben. I was always loyal to you. I rarely lied to you, because I didn't vote to evict Cody, but other then that I was honest with you, 100%. I was never a threat to your game. So my question is why did you take Jacob to the final 2 when I showed just as much if not more loyalty and I had so much more enemies in jury then Jacob? What was the benefit of taking Jacob over me?

Jacob, when you came back in to this game, you messaged me saying you wanted to work with me when you reentered the game. A few days later, 3 people messaged me and most of them gave me screenshots saying you wanted to backdoor me. I tried speaking to you on Skype a few times but you pretty much gave me the cold shoulder. So my question to you is what was the biggest social move you made this game, since I never really got to talk to you.
2456 days 7 hours ago
benp428
Violet- Well tbh I had many big moves in this game. Taking Will and Jackson out prejury, winning comp after comp, taking you and clair out, and taking jack and kasey out. But if i had to pick one it has to be when i convinced Luca to not backdoor me. You might be thinking why this was such a big move. But this helped me so much. Luca came right to me when he won HoH and said he was going to nominate Joey and Tom and that he wanted to backdoor me. But I was able to convince him to put me up with Joey. I did that so I would have a guaranteed spot in veto. That PoV comp was the blog spamming one. Everyone was spamming against me but i was able to come out on top and win. If i didnt convince him to put me up, I probably would of gotten backdoored and evicted.
2456 days 7 hours ago
jhoffheat
Jack my biggest social move was talking to everyone at the beginning but i had to choose a side. My best social move was approaching ben about getting you out and honestly yi was shocked because i realized how much of a great game you played and if I couldn't have gotten you at you where gonna win for sure.
2456 days 7 hours ago
benp428
Jack- Okay, the only people I was really friends with before this game were Jacob and Joey. You and Kasey were 2 of my closest allies in this game. After you used veto on Kasey, that put things in my head. I knew you and Kasey needed to go soon (because Jhoff was my F2 since day 1). After I took out Violets, I knew i would have safety till F3. When Kasey won HoH, I knew the only chance I had to save Jacob was to win the PoV. After i won that veto, I made one of the biggest blinesides of the summer by taking you out. I hope you can see why I did that and respect that move. I still love you so much but that move had to be done as you were one of the strongest social players in the game.
2456 days 7 hours ago
benp428
I am currently working on my speech. I hope you guys and hold your votes untill then. I will explain my whole game
2456 days 7 hours ago
jhoffheat
same here working on my speech
2456 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
That wasn't my question at all so obviously my mind has just been confirmed made up cuz you're too incompetent to answer a simple question

Thank you.
2456 days 7 hours ago
jhoffheat
what i did?
2456 days 7 hours ago
XoXU
https://media.giphy.com/media/vT8daPPLs1YRy/giphy.gif
2456 days 6 hours ago
benp428
Part 1/2

Finals Speech:

Hello everyone! I have made F2 in MJFJUNE’s Big Brother and here is my speech. I am going to explain my whole gameplay.

First of I want to thank MJFJUNE for being such an amazing host. I know how tough it is to host these games (because I have failed in the past).

This game was a complete roller coaster. I was on the top at some points, and at the bottom at other points. When this game started I knew I had to make some friends in the game. After winning first HoH people came to me to work together. Instantly, Jack, Kasey, and I made a F3 alliance. At the start of the game I had built a strong relationship with both of them. I was also tight with Jacob from outside this game. On day 1 we formed a F2 alliance (and I stayed true to that). When the first temptation poll closed, Jacob told me he won the temptation. Which stated he could have an advantage in any HoH and PoV before jury. I knew that could be used to help my game as well. When Joey came into the game I was extremely excited. I knew I could trust him 100%. When he came into the game, Joey, Luca, and I created a chat. And everyone else I had good relationships with.

After winning first HoH, I decided to play it smart. I nommed Jordan and Tom. 2 people that didn’t compete in HoH and 2 people that didn’t talk to me at all. Multiple people came up to me saying to nominate Joey, but since he was one of my closest allies I didn’t want to.  One of those people was Will. Will and I had talked a few times during my HoH. He was telling me that I should take out Joey. And I told him I would think about it. After I said that, multiple people approached me saying “Will told me you were going to take Joey out.” After I won veto, Tom approached me to save him. He was honestly such a nice person. Then I used veto on him and had the first backdoor of the season taking Will out. Week 2 Jacob won HoH. During my first HoH Cody approached me saying he wanted to take Jacob out. So after Jacob won HoH I told him about this. Since he won HoH he was able to take Cody out (which I wanted to happen so bad).

Week 3, I won another HoH. People came up to me saying that Jackson, Violet, and Luca were saying that myself and Kasey were controlling this game. So when I won HoH I put up Jackson and Jordan. I was thinking about backdooring someone else, but then Jackson went off on me and I decided that Jackson was my main target. Week 4, Clair had won HoH. I saw this coming as she told me that she was going to nominate me. I then went on the block with Joey. I knew people were gunning for me and that this was a must win PoV.  Putting me up on the block was just more motivation for me to win competitions. I had then won PoV and was able to save myself. She then decided to renominate Jacob. I was so disappointed after all of that. I went around talking to people and I knew everyone was taking out Jacob. But in my luck, Jordan got expelled which meant Jacob got a jury spot and was able to compete in the battle back.

After that Luca had then won HoH and this is where I made my best move. Luca came to me saying he wanted to backdoor me. First off, why in the world would you tell me that. So after that I tried my very best to make sure he nominated me straight up, and surprisingly that worked. I was then able to compete in the veto competition. I worked my ass off to win that veto. I saw other people in the game spamming for Joey to win. That is when I knew the whole house was against Kasey and I. All I can say after that competition is it was 8 vs 1 in that competition and I was still able to pull it out. Joey then got evicted which was horrible. Then the triple eviction came along and that changed everything. Kasey had won HoH. This was a huge game changer. The game plan was to take Luca and Josh out. Two huge threats to our game and two people coming for us. Luckily we made that work out.

open group

MJF Big Brother 2: Temptations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!