This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MJF Big Brother 2 FINALE!

Topic » MJF Big Brother 2 FINALE!

2443 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2443 days 17 hours ago
benp428
HEYYYY
If anyone has any questions
Feel free to ask them

Ill make my speech soon:)
2443 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ben & Jacob. You may now both plead your case to the jury...

Jury, you may ask the final 2 any questions that you wish!

**JURY VOTES ARE DUE BY TUESDAY AT 5:30**
**THE FINALE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON TUESDAY AT 6!**
2443 days 17 hours ago
jhoffheat
Hey guys'

ask me any questions you want

speech comming up
2443 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Alright, I already know my decision, but I'll ask Jacob a question... if you had all the power the final few rounds like... starting top 5 let's say you won HOH, let's say you won final 4 veto, and then final HOH, what would your idealistic bootlist have been?

Cuz you basically won no comps like the second half of the game, so... let's say hypothetically you had more power and could've decided the turnout of the final few weeks.

What would your bootlist for the final 5 look like, and who would you have taken to the end specifically?
2443 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I have no questions for Ben cuz I think the answer is obvious, but that's just my question to Jacob
2443 days 17 hours ago
jhoffheat
Okay honestly kasey i gathered ben to my side and i got him to flip with me to get u and jack out. I approached him on the idea to keep me safe and we had an f2 from the beginning. Honestly once i came back in i had two allies basically because everyone was telling me u and jack have to go so i stuck with ben and violet and was able to get u out.
2443 days 17 hours ago
jhoffheat
i was nit able to play the veto when violet was up so i couldn't save her.
2443 days 17 hours ago
XoXU
https://68.media.tumblr.com/c5298491b4fbf6c10225ea23931b8435/tumblr_nmmb1m488b1sbc6g5o1_400.gif
2443 days 17 hours ago
benp428
heyyayaaa
2443 days 17 hours ago
jhoffheat
hey jack
2443 days 17 hours ago
jhoffheat
Yes ben did win more comps that me but he was loyal to one person and that was me so wouldn't that call my the master mind??????
2443 days 17 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Jacob, you were previously evicted before me and then you came back for a battle back and won and now you have gotten this far. What was your gameplay after you came back?
2443 days 17 hours ago
benp428
i love how nobody asks me questions :p
2443 days 17 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Ben, did you had to lie to people to get you this far?? What was your strategy going this far?
2443 days 17 hours ago
jhoffheat
Honestly my first target when coming back was to get jack out since he was playing the best game. So like i said i worked with my f2 since day 1 which was ben and i approached him of the idea to take a shot at Kasey or jack at double eviction instead of Violet but he didnt wanna change his mind so I couldn't do anything about that. I realized then once we had the shot at Jack i decided to pull the trigger. I also realized he was close with Kasey so i needed Kasey out and i threw ben the veto for him to chose his side and i was the sole vote to evict Kasey. My strategy was to make sure i got out the targets that i wanted out.

open group

MJF Big Brother 2: Temptations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!