This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MJF Big Brother 2 FINALE!

Topic » MJF Big Brother 2 FINALE!

2456 days 5 hours ago
benp428
Part 2/2

Right after the triple eviction the battle back was announced. I was praying that Jacob would return and that one of us could also win HoH. After I saw the results, I was so fucking happy. My closest ally was back and I was in power once again. I knew I could finally take Violet or Clair out. Once Clair won that veto and saved Violet, I knew I had to take her out. During the eviction, everyone was thinking about saving Clair in the vote. That got me pissed. I was then able to make sure we had the votes to take her out. Also I had a temptation that would allow me to see who evicted who. After Clair got evicted 3-2 and the votes were revealed, it showed me that Jack had saved Clair in the vote.

After those 2 weeks of success, Violet had won HoH. I tried my best to convince her to not nominate me, but it didn’t work. So I then went on the block against Kasey and the best thing happened. Jack won PoV and saved Kasey from the block. That changed everything. I was then up for eviction against Ahmir and I was able to stay in a unanimous vote. After that was the double eviction. I was amazed when I got a clean sweep of power again and was able to take out my target Violets. I knew after that week I would have a clean shot to F3 because I was close with everyone left.

Next, Kasey won HoH once again and nominated Tom and Jacob. This was where I knew I had to make a move on Jack and Kasey. I won that PoV and saved Jacob from the block. We were then able to take out Jack. He was one of the best social players in the game. He was in the middle all game and I knew this was the perfect time to take this shot. We then took Jack out and I knew I had to win F4 HoH.

I won the F4 HoH and was ready to secure my spot in F3. The only thing that was stopping myself and Jacob from making F2 was Kasey. After I won HoH and PoV I was able to make another big move taking Kasey out. By doing that I was able to keep Tom, the inactive, to F3. That secured not only my spot in F2, but Jacob’s as well. I then won F3 HoH and I finally made it to the end. Everything in this game I worked for, I made it happen

You should vote me to win because not only did I win competitions, I also played a strategic game, and beat the odds. I won 6 HoHs and 6 PoVs (12 competitions). I won 12 out of 19 competitions (63%) which to me is outstanding. I was a huge target since day 1 and was still able to make it to the end. At one point it was the whole house against me and I was still able to make it through that. I hope you can all respect the game that I played. I may of hurt some of your feelings, but it wasn’t intentional, I was just caught up in the game. I want to say sorry to Clair and Violets for “attacking” you guys. I honestly didn’t mean it. And I want to say sorry to Jack and Kasey for getting you guys out. I really loved working with you both. So with that being said, I hope you guys can all vote for me to win as I obviously played a better game. Thank you all for such a wonderful time and I hope MJFJUNE brings me back for a future game.

Goodluck Jacob!
2456 days 5 hours ago
jhoffheat
BEN WTF U WROTE LIKE A BOOK
2456 days 5 hours ago
benp428
I had a lot to say:)
2456 days 5 hours ago
benp428
PS. I won 63% of the comps lol. Im just noticing how much i really won :p
2456 days 5 hours ago
jhoffheat
'First thank you for the oppurtunity of letting me play

Okay so ben was my f2 since day 1. I came into this game thinking how can i get to f2. The answer was have a ride or die and look at what happened. I basiaclly was able to get out most of pre jury. Ben told me everything and i used that to my advantage. I was on top of the world but then the house flipped on us and i was gone. Then i re appeared and i was back. I came back in and i wanted to work with joey and josh but that could not have happened so i had to do what i had to do. I realized Jack was a huge threat and was basically in control of the game so he was my target. I was also able to realize Kasey is Bens main person so when f4 came along I had to make sure Ben was ready to make the move. But going back to earlier in the game when Clair was on the block. I had the power to keep her or get her evicted me ahmir where the swings and i asked clair for one favor. and that was to keep me and Ben safe for next week. She could only promise me safety but i did not believe her. I informed ahmir that clair could not keep me safe and ahmir immediately evicted her and i couldn't do anything else and clair promised me one more thing and that was to work with Violet and that was my plan in deed. Ben ended up winning hoh and took violet was on the block only if i was active i could have saved violet and this whole game would have been different. I was not able to save Violet because of a 2-1 vote. Ahmir bro you where up against my f2 and you played a really good game being very low key but even if i did save you it would have been 2-1. Now jack and Kasey. Jack like i said you where the best in this game you where gonna win no matter what and someone had to make the move and i was able to do it. First step was to make sure ben was ready to make the move and the rest is history. Kasey I'm gonna be honest Ben has to chose and he chose me because i was able to convince him that taking you was a very bad mistake. It would have been you would have won the game. And last but not least Luca. You got evicted right when i came back in but you where the reason why i did get evicted. You played great man you got the whole house to flip on me. But you told me to get Jack out and i did so i hope your pleased with my moves in this game. Also tom great game man f3 was lit with you

Pre jury

Codt will and jackson. Jackson I'm so sorry but at this point you where with luca and at that time you and Clair where my biggest threats so i had to evict you. Will bro Ben heard some shit that was being spread and you told it to the wrong person. You can't spread lies and then expect not to get evicted.Cody broooo don't start talking crap about me man I'm sorry but you had to get backdoor.

My game was to be as loyal as possible but honestly that all goes out the window when you enter the big brother house. It was a joy yo play with you and my social game i believed brought me here. I did throw some comps to ben so he can get the blood on his hands not me. Gl ben bro #slayers

Okay so overall game yes i did have one HOH but you have to remember i came back in and made f2 with my original f2. I was able to make big moves when ever Ben won the HOH and i had to convince him to make the moves I wanna be the first person even to come back in and win because i had to work 10 times harder coming back in to secure where i am now. Yes I did blind side people but honestly the people that i did blind side wherethe people that i know can win. For the peoeple who I didnt speak to that where in the jury with me Joey broo the turner. Im so sorry i wanted to work with you but you got evicted. You always had your back on the wall coming into this as the biggest threat. You played amazing man you where a social beast and honestly you got screwed just like me. Luca bro you told me who to work with and i tried but at least i was able to get here. Josh bro you played an amazing social game but one of us was re
2456 days 5 hours ago
benp428
I love how Jacob said he convinced me to make moves. But didn't I save you with veto twice :p
2456 days 3 hours ago
jhoffheat
Convinced you to save me :)
2456 days 3 hours ago
jhoffheat
I also won the first temptation
2455 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Btw I won the halting hex and never had to use it this isn't relevant but yeah
2454 days 6 hours ago
benp428
Here
2454 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Gl both of y'all it was reallll
2454 days 6 hours ago
jhoffheat
gl ben great game
2454 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hello Everyone!
2454 days 6 hours ago
benp428
GL mann
2454 days 6 hours ago
benp428
Hey

open group

MJF Big Brother 2: Temptations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!