This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 / Food for Thought

Topic » Week 7 / Food for Thought

2457 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats on final 9!

Last episode we said goodbye to Alisa after she faced off in our head to head challenge and lost the popular vote.

- Photoshoot -

"Food brings people together on many different levels. It's nourishment of the soul and body; it's truly love." - Giada De Laurentiis
Today you must model with FOOD. You can be eating it, holding it, have it in the background, etc...it's up to you, but it must be in the shot. You should not have any other models in the photo.

*** In addition to your photo, I would like each of you to tell me who you feel is your STRONGEST & WEAKEST competition here and WHY. ***

reminders:
no nudity
no duplicate photos (application photos included)
no ANTM
you are a female model
it is a solo shot

who is hungry for the win?...GOOD LUCK models!

** YOU HAVE 24 HOURS **
2457 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
also please note that for this challenge you will only be judged by 3 of us for a possible total of 30 points. Judge Joshlyn is on a trip and will be back for the next challenge. so you are trying to impress Jojo, Patrick, and myself only this week.
2457 days 22 hours ago
Maicolx3
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X6wymIOzObg/TzAbu3qQ9MI/AAAAAAAADeg/fgMHpa-hxgU/s1600/_MG_2670.jpg

I would say Shanna is a front-runner with high call-outs and Malaysia is the weakest. Malaysia has been towards the bottom these last few weeks.
2457 days 21 hours ago
presea6789
http://i.imgur.com/mzEC6RN.jpg

Strongest: Augustine, she is always towards the top and is a good model.

Weakest: This is just my opinion. I hate listing someone, but I have to, so I'm going to say Ximena. I feel as if she's up and down in the callouts.
2457 days 21 hours ago
badbeetch
https://i.imgur.com/qdZe5b7.jpg

Strongest would be Shanna, I feel like she's been near the top consistently.. weakest would be Brendina. I feel like she's not consistent and doesn't represent the top model brand.
2457 days 21 hours ago
brenelle1120
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cZAnovGjkuQ/UC1WI4Z-RqI/AAAAAAAAEQU/MZX82ao851U/s1600/Marinet_Matthee5.jpeg

Strongest: 100% would have to be Shanna. She is consistently been at the top

Weakest: Obviously it is Malaysia. I am rooting for her to improve but she has been in the bottom 2 twice and near the bottom of the chart countless times.
2457 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
http://www.maxitendance.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/vietnam-eniko-mihalik-anthropologie-lookbook-2014-diego-uchitel-05.jpg

Strongest: I have to say these girls are talented, but my strongest competitor is Shanna she is always somewhere at the top of the callous!

Weakest: I have to sadly say Malaysia as she has been down bottom a few times!
2457 days 20 hours ago
db1994
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ngl_UrwvUvQ/TzAcGTTxgNI/AAAAAAAADgk/aqSH2MDIlNg/s1600/_MG_4191.jpg

Strongest competition is Shanna she's been doing great this season.

Weakest is probably Brendina she needs more time to improve and this isn't Model Academy
2457 days 19 hours ago
coolKat
Strongest Model: Shanna by far. She is so talented and shes always very consistent

Weakest: Id have to say Malaysia
2457 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
https://ncache.ilbe.com/files/attach/new/20160403/4255758/6040705120/7812236034/848241f1d31234abcbc3aeed8baf9d75.jpg

Strongest: Shanna cause she is always at the top 4
Weakest: Malaysia cause she is like in the middle or bottom 3
2457 days 12 hours ago
C_Shizz96
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/24/a9/74/24a9747382b16a76463a33d922a28170.jpg

Strongest - Definitely Augustine, she brings it every week and is consistent overall.
Weakest - In my personal opinion, Wendy. Not only is her attitude horrendous, but she lacks drive. She claims to want this, but I don't see it.
2457 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
==============================

CLOSED
2457 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
KARA'S CRITIQUES:

----------------------------------

FIRSTLY i'd like to say that i feel like this was a good week! i feel everyone really submitted photos that i liked. it will be tough to say goodbye to someone

Natalie –
This is totally spot on for the approaching Fall season! The colors are beautiful! I think the way you’re holding your hands is really natural and you’re definitely selling me all of the wonderful jewelry you’re wearing. This is a good photo but I will say that something about the face bothers me slightly. I can’t quite put my finger on it but wonder if it’s the asymmetry of the face – one side is partially covered by your hair and then we are getting major cheekbone on the other side.

Augustine –
Mmm donuts! I like how committed you are in the shot…I mean you are laying on the ground caressing donuts so clearly you went for it. I think the makeup really stands out and your skin looks amazing. The only thing that bothers me about the shot is the extra pair of hands. It takes away from you because I’m like whoa, where did those come from and who do they belong to? It’s a fun shot though.

Malaysia –
Another photo that is ramping up for Fall – love these colors! There’s a certain regal feel to this with your veil and pearls and the way you eat the strawberry. The profile of your face is beautiful but I almost wish you hadn’t grabbed your neck with the right hand. True, it’s showing us more of the jewelry but I don’t like that it’s covering what I assume to be a beautifully long neck. I don’t always go crazy about your photos, but I’ve supported you from week to week. I’m interested in what the other judges think of this. I believe in you :)

Wendy –
I REALLY like this shot! I feel like the pose and face are perfect. You have this certain demureness, yet there’s a mysterious/mischievous look in your eyes. I also really like that you’re completely surrounded by food – it’s like you’re the princess of pastries lol! It’s all just coming together and working really well. This is my favorite shot of you in the competition!

Brendina –
YESSSSS girl, this photo is flawless! Your connection to camera and playfulness really makes this shot stand out. Your face is perfection even with ice cream on your mouth lol! I also think the added touch of sprinkle nails is super fun. Definitely my favorite this week; awesome job!

Pocahontas –
You really stand out in this shot since most everything else is the blue and green colors. I wasn’t digging this at first glance but then I started to really notice the different textures and colors. I think your pose is great; you’re selling everything you have on. I think you had a rough week last challenge, but this is the model I know. Good job!

Ximena –
What an awesomely funky beauty ad :) I love how beautiful and put together you look and then you’re holding a messy hot dog – it makes for a good contrast. For me this is similar to Augustine’s shot that I wish there wasn’t an extra hand/arm in this. I think the shot would’ve been stronger without it as I start trying to read their tattoo and wonder who they are. Other than that I think you did a really good job of carrying a mustard/ketchup look throughout – your nails, your earring and lipstick. I like it.

Judith –
Omg I love the look you’re giving us and the attitude of that pinky! You’ve been riding around the middle the last two weeks and I think this is a big step up. You look really young, fresh, and flirty. You’re like “yeah, I love noodles and you can’t have any!” I wouldn’t change anything about it tbh.

Shanna –
You’ve delivered amazing photos all competition and it’s clear the other girls see you as a threat too from their answers this week….but since all I’ve seen is greatness from you, it’s what I’ve come to expect. This photo lets me down a bit. I don’t hate it and it’s not a bad photo, I just don’t get the same feeling I normally do when seeing your shot. I think for me it’s
2455 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
the other two judges are completing their critiques tonight after work, so they will be posted tomorrow morning :)

thanks for your patience!
2455 days 19 hours ago
coolKat
Thank you Kara

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!