This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 / Food for Thought

Topic » Week 7 / Food for Thought

2454 days 21 hours ago
brenelle1120
Thank you Kara!
2454 days 19 hours ago
presea6789
Thanks Kara!
2454 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
JOJO'S CRITIQUES:

----------------------------------

Natalie- I honestly really like the idea of the pie in the shot and I love how she is utilizing it. Her face looks a bit strange to me but overall a strong shot.

Augustine- If im being honest the shot just looks awkward to me, I really am not a huge fan of it at all and the additions of the other hands in it makes it look worse to me.

Malaysia- I dont love it or hate it. I think that the fruit plate is weirdly places in my opinion so it kind of takes away from the shot but I do love the way she holds the strawberry in her mouth during the photo. A good week overall. 

Wendy- Not a fan of this shot at all. The location of it is just weird to me and I really am not a fan. Also you way over did it with your food, theres just too much.

Brendina- Its okay, I think her face looks awkward and the ice cream looks fake but I dont absolutely hate it. Its very middle of the road for me.

Pocahontas- I like the vibe of this shot. I think that the darker feel to it and the water really adds something interesting to it. I wish maybe there was a closer view of her face but overall a good shot.

Ximena- The model herself looks great. However the fact that there is another arm in the photo annoys me and the fact that it is a hot dog is also kinda gross. I think its a good shot just some bad places in it.

Judith- I honestly love the Asian vibes in this photo. Noodles would usually be a no in something like this for me but I love the fact that it matches with the theme of the photo. Honestly my favorite shot of the week and not even close.

Shanna- Honestly this week lots of people said you were the biggest threat and with this shot I do not see it. I really am not a fan of this shot. Your model looks dirty and it isnt even classy to be honest, plus I dont really like the fact that she is eating the pizza it just makes her look more dirty. Plus her pose just looks really awkward to me.
2454 days 17 hours ago
coolKat
Thank so Jojo and now that I look at it the face is kind of off
2454 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
Thank You <3
2454 days 9 hours ago
presea6789
Thanks Jojo~
2454 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
PATRICK'S CRITIQUES:

--------------------------------------

Pocahontas Rose – THIS PHOTO! Yes! I love the different direction this took from everyone else, and I love the subdued colours but the red dress against them is so great. I think there’s a real story that could be told here, and my only complaint is that the necklace on the model is just unnecessary, but this wonderful. My favourite of the week!

Judith Judasy – This photo is amazing. I love the colours, I love the sassy look on the face, I love the fact you’re actually eating the food in this photo and yet, it still looks amazing. I don’t think there’s anything that I would change or complain about. Wonderful work and one of my favourites from you this whole season.

Brendina Reedera – This is a great shot for you, your strongest since week 3, and I think you successfully pulled off the theme. I love that you incorporated the food into your image as opposed to just surrounding yourself with it. I think that your nails/ring are fun/a nice pop of colour that allow you to still stand out with paler colours throughout the rest of the picture. Great job this week.

Malaysia Renee-Young – For me, this is probably your strongest submission since week one. The colours are beautifully together here, I love the black veil, and I love your jewelry, even the background works well. I don’t think the plate of fruit was an odd choice where it’s located, I think it could have been more successful if it were more colourful than what is presented. But otherwise, I think this was a very strong submission this week.

Ximena Rodriguez – You came off such a high last week that I was expecting so much, and this is just so middle of the road for me. While I can see the fun aspect and appreciate the colours, there’s just nothing here that draws me in or “wow”s me. It’s not bad, just not a real standout.

Natalie Smith – There’s so much right about this photo in the colours, the hair, the accessories, that the awkward angle of the face is accented more than it should, but overall, a nice photo.

Augustine Rose – Not a fan of this one for you this week. I like the colour of your skin and accessories against the colour of the donuts, I just don’t see glamour or beauty in this. It almost looks like an advertisement for American Horror Story: Bakery.

Shanna Brown – In my opinion, this is your worst photo of the season and it’s not even close. There’s just so much wrong between the pose of the model, the outfit, the colours, even the look of the food, and not much right. We know you can bring more than what you’ve presented this week, and I hope that if you remain, you have the opportunity to show it.

Wendy Wu – Looking around the image, you’d think there’d be a more interesting factor to the model. I would’ve just thought that the colour of the dress on the model should be another colour, or some other pop to really have them stand out. To me, the model is overshadowed by all of the food in the image and just doesn’t stand out.
2454 days ago
Bella1
OMG thx Patrick

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!