This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8 / Double Trouble

Topic » Week 8 / Double Trouble

2453 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats on top 8! You have officially reached the halfway point <3

Last episode we had to say goodbye to Augustine, which shocked us all :( the competition is only getting harder and today you will really be tested as models as we have reached our DOUBLE ELIMINATION!

- Photoshoot -

"Collaborate with people you can learn from" - Pharrell Williams
Today you will be posing in PAIRS TOGETHER. You worked with male models week 5, but I want to see how you work with each other. You will agree to post ONE photo as a duo. There are no restrictions on this shot except that it have ONLY two female models (and no others in the photo).

This is an important week as today you will MODEL TOGETHER & BE JUDGED TOGETHER (we are NOT judging the individual model but the photo as a whole)! If you are the lowest scoring duo, sadly you will be ELIMINATED TOGETHER!!!! :o
(two people will share top photo)

Duos (chosen at random):
- Natalie & Pocahontas
- Brendina & Ximena
- Malaysia & Judith
- Wendy & Shanna

reminders:
no nudity
no duplicate photos (application photos included)
no ANTM
you are a female model

with only 4 photos to judge and the stakes being high, who will rise above the rest?...GOOD LUCK models!

if you have any questions, please post them here and i will answer asap

** YOU HAVE 30 HOURS **
2453 days 18 hours ago
brenelle1120
Oh god.
2452 days 16 hours ago
C_Shizz96
https://m.imgur.com/XEUI2UO

Shanna - Left
Wendy - Right
2452 days 15 hours ago
db1994
Ximena - left
Brendina - right
2452 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
=============================

CLOSED

Mailing the judges now and hope to have critiques in the next day or so
2450 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
PATRICK'S CRITIQUES:

-----------------------------------

Natalie & Pocahontas – For starters, I love how beautiful you both look here. I also love that you two took this pair challenge and you two aren’t dressed in the same outfit, but there are a few elements (such as the red booties and the red clutch) that do help tie these two together. I don’t really feel that one of you outshines the other, which is great. Overall, a fantastic job.

Brendina & Ximena – If I’m being honest, I’m not too interested in this, as neither are the models apparently. I wish that the angle was from further out, but this shot just doesn’t have much to it, and the most interesting factor to me is the lion tattoo on your finger. I really had high hopes for this pair coming into this, but I’m just not sure that you guys delivered enough for me.

Wendy & Shanna – This photo has a lot of fun elements to it that show that you two had a lot of fun doing this shoot together. Your outfits are amazing and are fun, and I like how energetic you two are. I do wish that we had a different image presented from this shoot for Wendy’s sake, as her face is nearly completely covered by her hair, which loses me a little, but this is still a great shot.

Malaysia & Judith – WOW. This submission is giving me everything. I love the similarities that are presented in the hair being the same between you two and the crazy, fun outfits, yet obviously the contrasts in the outfits themselves. I also love the bags and how they also give sort of a cartoon-y feel to this photo. I think it was an interesting choice going with a backdrop of this kind as the only other times it was presented resulted in negative reviews, but for me, it really fits here. Everything about this is right and just might be my favourite photo that either of you have presented all season. Very well done.
2450 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
JOJO'S CRITIQUES:

--------------------------------

Pocahontas and Natalie- I enjoyed the shot, I think the outfits kind of clash with each other but thats honestly okay considering the rest of the photo looks great, they have strong chemistry together and I like their confidence.

Brendina and Ximena- Its a very meh shot, I dont like that it is strictly a face shot and honestly they dont look like they wanna be anywhere near each other. Honestly not a great week for yall.

Shanna and Wendy- I dont know I think they look kind of awkward. Their hair is flying everywhere and not really in a cute way. Plus I really am not a fan of the outfits either. A poor showing this week from the 2 of you.

Malaysia and Judtih- Honestly I think this is the best shot of the week. They look like they belong together and I love their outfits. They are also showing so much confidence in themselves like honestly I dont hate anything about this shot at all. Amazing job!
2450 days 20 hours ago
brenelle1120
*cries on stage*
2450 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
Waiting on joshlyn and then I will post the last two critiques and panel! Thanks for your patience :)
2450 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Thank you judges!
2450 days 15 hours ago
presea6789
Thanks so much judges. So glad we were  able to impress you this week.
2450 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
JOSHLYN'S CRITIQUES:

------------------------------------

pochantas and natalie - I like the contrast of dresses think they go good together, think the background is simple but effective making the primary focus the models the only dislike I have is the purse acessory I feel is unneeded.

Brendina and Ximena - Its a really basic shoot not much going on black and white kind of boring for it being close to the end of the season would expert a better picture choice

shanna and wendy - I think the outfit choices do not go well together honestly just think they are both meh, the hair all over the place does not do much for me either weak
choice.

Malaysia & Judith - the dresses are unique but go well together, the models give off a sister type vibe which I think goes well in this weeks requirements, the only fault is I feel the background is kind of meh but defintly near the top of the photos this week good job
2450 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Thanks to all the judges so far

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!