This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8 / Double Trouble

Topic » Week 8 / Double Trouble

2451 days 7 hours ago
brenelle1120
*cries*

Well it looks like Its us girl.
2451 days 7 hours ago
brenelle1120
Its just bullshit Malaysia and Wendy will still be here.
2451 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
KARA'S CRITIQUES:

---------------------------------

Poca & Nat - i fucking love this shot! you girls are modeling different clothing but it's brought together beautifully with the red accents of the shoes and purse. the way pocahontas has leaned in and then natalie drapes her arm around her makes the shot super unified. obviously you worked very well together this week. this is my favorite shot :)

Bren & Xim - this is a really classically beautiful shot but not an exciting one. both of you have impressed me this season and proved to think outside the box on challenges...so to see this i have to say i'm disappointed. this shot lacks creativity and a real connection..and color. i think you played it too safe here and it might be your downfall :(

Shan & Wen - my favorite part of this shot is the motion of the hair because it really brings everything to life. all the patterns are a lil crazy but im glad you didn't forget this is about fashion and you are bringing it. im not in love with this but i think you're making great use of your bodies. your legs and neck look incredibly long. there's good and bad

Jud & Mal - this is a good photo. Patrick and Jojo cannot stop raving about your shot but i don't think it's THAT incredible :x your faces are really engaging but i wish you had a more interesting pose. you've kinda balanced each other out here because i feel whoever's on the left is outposing but the girl on the right is giving more faaaaace
2451 days 7 hours ago
coolKat
Thanks Kara
2451 days 6 hours ago
badbeetch
Really Brendina? I'm glad the judges can see the type of girl you are. THIS is what we deal with.. we don't know what's gonna happen don't be a QUITTER!!!
2451 days 5 hours ago
presea6789
Brendina I quite literally never did anything wrong to you, youve been so rude since day 1 for no reason lol, fuck you and good riddance

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!