This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 9 / ¡Benvenuti in Italia!

Topic » Week 9 / ¡Benvenuti in..

2448 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
Last episode we said goodbye to two fantastic models, Ximena and Brendina, in a double elimination. Then the eliminated models competed to return; Augustine was victorious!

7 of you remain and it is time to fly to MILAN, ITALY!!!!

Italy is known for it's food, wine, art, architecture, and fashion. ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME :)

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/8/88/Italy.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110923201018

- Photoshoot -

today I want you to find inspiration from your surroundings in Italy. Your task is to submit a HIGH FASHION PHOTO that is INSPIRED BY ITALY in some way! You can focus on anything you'd like but bring your best! it's f7 and there is no where to hide. it's anyone's game :)

*** DUE IN 24 HOURS ***
2448 days 11 hours ago
Bella1
I'm modelling in an Italian outfit and with an Italian greyhound!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/be/fb/b3/befbb347fef4d1a4c7acd339d633e9da--grey-fashion-high-fashion.jpg
2448 days 11 hours ago
Maicolx3
My photo is inspired by the beautiful art and fashion Italy has to offer:)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/da/ee/9d/daee9d49c3e564ac3e0a280211cbcb85.jpg
2448 days 10 hours ago
badbeetch
Very Italian vogue inspired

https://i.imgur.com/wUDTqCv.png
2448 days 7 hours ago
coolKat
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b9/9a/ea/b99aead942ea9f491053c2a96b11ed93.jpg

Italians are known to wear not your average jeans or khakis. They wear an array of Rainbow pants so I chose to go for a real radiant pink to stand out
2447 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
============================

CLOSED
2447 days 8 hours ago
k4r4k
KARA'S CRITIQUES:

--------------------------------

Pocahontas –
This is my favorite photo this week! I love that you and your pup are giving us fierce profiles and I looooove the styling. I think you really nailed the theme without being too on the nose about it. Great job!

Augustine –
I like the story this shot tells. Your outfit is fab and I like that it is similar to the rug and artwork. My only critique is of the way you’re sitting. I think you could’ve found a better position that wouldn’t make your arms look so tiny/funky. Your face is really beautiful though

Wendy –
I like the film noir vibe I get but I don’t really like this photo. I cant tell if you’re sitting on something or just in a demi-plie type of position. The headdress is super glam but the whole hand on throat and open mouth business really puts me off. Maybe the other judges will love it. who knows!

Natalie –
You look so sweet in your bubblegum pink. I really like the outfit as it was something unexpected. I wish I could pull of the ombre coat :p something for me is missing in your face/eyes. It’s a good shot, but not a wow moment. I feel like you’ve ridden along the middle a lot in the competition so I’m hoping you can knock my socks off next week if still here.

Malaysia –
I like the set for this. I definitely think of cafes when I think of Italy. I think your posture/pose here is simple yet great. The hand holding the cup is slightly awkward and your face is just ok. I think it’s the mouth that is just kinda like “huh/what?” and I would’ve matched the emotion I get in your eyes, which is one of longing.

Shanna –
You totally nailed the theme this week! I really love this photo :) the grip of the oar looked a little strange to me but after research real gondola drivers, you even nailed that. this shot is believable and fashion . good job!

Judith –
Like I told wendy, I don’t like the whole hand on neck thing. I don’t get it and to me it looks like a dead fish just flopped across you. Aside from that, the dress is beautiful and the locale is beautiful! Your face is almost perfect, except your eyes look a little sleepy to me.
2447 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
OMG thanks Kara! X
2445 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
i've mailed the other judges twice and will send out a third mail a bit later today :x hope to get critiques soon
2445 days 14 hours ago
badbeetch
OMG!!
2445 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
JOJO'S CRITIQUES:

------------------------------------

Pocahontas- I really did like this a lot. I really see the Italian influence in the photo. I also love how she and the dog almost mirror each other. They seem to be in sync. I really just love it as a whole.

Augustine- I think it is an okay photo. I think the actual modeling is a bit iffy, I am not really a fan of her facial expression but I like her body posing I guess. I also see the Italian influence throughout the photo so I appreciate that you followed the theme. An okay week overall.

Wendy- If I am being honest I dont really see the Italian influence in this. I get more of an Egyptian vibe from it. I also think the hand placement on her neck is really weird. Im just not really a fan of this shot.

Natalie- If I am being honest I am not really a fan of this. I get a very Target type vibe from it like it is something they would hang in their stores. I dont get the Italian vibe from it and overall I think it is a really cheap looking shot.

Malaysia- I really do see the Italian influence in this shot and I really love that it is in black and white it really adds to the shot as a whole I think. The only problem I have is the expression on her face, that really is the only thing bringing down the shot for me, but good job!

Shanna- Honestly this is my favorite shot of the week. I really do love the Italian influence of it and I think you did the best at incorporating the theme this week. I think that she looks a little stiff but that is only a small thing in it that bothers me. Overall I really do love this shot so great job!

Judith- I see the Italian influence in this but I do not like how the model looks. She looks really awkward and I do not like the placement of her hand at all. Just a very iffy shot for me this week.
2445 days 5 hours ago
badbeetch
FUUUUUUCK THIS SHIT!!!
2445 days 5 hours ago
presea6789
Thanks JoJo...

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!