This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 9 / ¡Benvenuti in Italia!

Topic » Week 9 / ¡Benvenuti in..

2444 days 18 hours ago
Bella1
Thanks JOJO!
2444 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
PATRICK'S CRITIQUES:

------------------------------------

Pocahontas Rose – I really like this photo. The outfit to me is so fun because it’s comprised of things that I definitely think that individually wouldn’t be traditionally “beautiful”, but for some reason, it all works together. I really appreciate the pose and the dog matching, and I think this is both fun and glamourous!

Augustine Rose – This to me is probably the sexiest you have looked in this competition yet. I love this pose, I love the background and the frame and the drapery here. The pose is gorgeous, I love the earing and the outfit. This is a stellar photo and I’m glad you returned to show us this.

Wendy Wu – I don’t get what’s happening here. This seems to be burlesque meets Cleopatra, which isn’t exactly “Italy Influenced”. The photo itself is interesting, but just doesn’t really fit the theme at all. With the competition as tight as it’s ever been, this just wasn’t the week to slip-up.

Natalie Smith – I get what you were going for and I see the influence. I really like this photo, but I feel that with a theme as loose as “Italy”, this is when you should really deliver something extravagant or just really out there, as this is just a safe submission, and not a photo that’s going to get you in the top, which is what we’re looking for to find a winner of this competition.

Malaysia Renee-Young – What I love about black and white submissions is that they’re usually a risk in that it either results in having added to the shot in general or taking away from it, but here, the black and white really enhanced this photo. You look stunning here and the Italian influence is evident. Very well done!

Shanna Brown – I’m glad to see you back to excellent work after your previous two outings. You look great here and really drew from the Italian influence. My only slight complaint would be that whenever you zoom in on the face, there’s something odd with the mouth on the face, but still a great shot. Congratulations and welcome back!

Judith Judasy – To me, this just doesn’t stand out. This looks like something that I would see friends post on their Facebook feeds of themselves on vacation and not like a real Italy-influence modeling shot. It just seems quite pedestrian and not a stand-out for you, which could be detrimental at this point in the competition.
2444 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Thank You Patrick <3
2444 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
JOSHLYN'S CRITIQUES:

-------------------------------------

bella1 -  The pic is decent the dress goes well with the theme even though I do not really care for it, the dog is a nice touch and the background of a old italian building works

Maicolx3- I do not really care for the pose of the model, the dress is alright though and the background is unique.

badbeetch - Im not really a fan of the picture being black and white, it does not really speak italian to me that much and overall just a dull picture.

coolkat - I actually really love this pic it gives a casual  upbeat feel an really works on your model is very cute the background is simple but it works because it puts the focus on your bubbly outfit also love the hairstyle great job :)

presea6789 - the first black and white picture i think that has really worked in a long time, it works very well with your models casual outfit espcially with the skirt i love how it speaks irish speakeasy pub vibe to me this picture is just stunning my favorite of the week.

C_Shizz96 - it fits the theme probably the best this week an it defintly is a good picture an captures the model decently I do not think I would change much not my favorite but defintly near the top this week.

DrG2- this is a average picture but for it being this late in the comp its kidn of very simple in average though the posture of the model is kind of dull the background is decent but not exciting for the theme so not awful but probably could be better for how late in the comp it is.
2444 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
ELIMINATION AND NEXT PHOTOSHOOT UP SOON!
2443 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
Thanks Joslyn!

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!