This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS 1.2 "Discrimination Nation: The Musical"

Topic » AIRHEADS 1.2..

1702 days 15 hours ago
Absol
// i guess so. i haven't been to bible study in like 10 years so you probably know more than i do. doesn't mean grant wouldn't cheat, though lol like lets be real //
1702 days 15 hours ago
Finnick
... Are you SURE someone was chasing you? You were scared, it could be anything.

*She pulls out of the parking lot*
1702 days 15 hours ago
KingGeek
*Kimberly bites her lip, nodding as she closes the window*
Got it, only in case of emergency.
*She lets out a sigh, awkwardly laying on the floor to rest her head on the pillow and stare at the ceiling*
1702 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
Fletcher played a really good straight He had sissy fooled and she doesn’t fool easy
*She looks at her board*
Yea but they are new I’m thinking so they’ll slip up. I think the next attack maybe sissy or grant because they were the three with the body
1702 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"It's something to keep in mind..."

*Bernie bites his lip.*
1702 days 15 hours ago
Glinda
Cara: positive but maybe I hallucinated, my meds could do that maybe sure I could talk to my therapist, everything has been so off with me since her death
1702 days 15 hours ago
mildsalsa
(going to close posting soon, guys!)
1702 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
Adrien looks at her concerned. "What do we do about that? I mean, we can't be with them all 24/7. And even if we are, wouldn't the killer just hurt us too?"
1702 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(Alrighty.)
1702 days 15 hours ago
KingGeek
*Kimberly turns to look at the figurine of Jesus giving a thumbs up on her dresser, and looks back up the ceiling before beginning to think out loud*

Hi, Kermit, Florida
This Kimberly Lachlan
I love you!

God sent me here to rock you
He gave me a job to do
He told me, "Girl, you have to show them
The way I do things here in Heaven"
God sent me here to rock you all
And fill this building up with gospel
He told me, "Girl, just stay a little while
And show them all my style"

*She gets up and begins to dance like REALLY awkwardly before singing the hook*
https://66.media.tumblr.com/dce090453ebb44ef25a4e17c20bbc51d/tumblr_mszv9ttNti1qh0udco1_400.gif

Hot like the tropics
Hot like the tropics
Hot like the tropics (Heaven is)
Hot like the tropics
Hot like the tropics
Hot like the tropics
Hot like the tropics (Heaven is)
1702 days 15 hours ago
Finnick
*She drives into her driveway and then her Garage... which is closed because of course it is. This is Paloma we're talking about*

Yeah... It's crazy. I'm so sorry, by the way. Everything's been so crazy I didn't get to say it sooner.
1702 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
*Wendall stares up at the stars* “Get it together Wendall.”
1702 days 15 hours ago
Glinda
Cara: heads into Paloma’s house
It’s fine most people have been too scared to talk to me
1702 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
(LOL)
1702 days 15 hours ago
Absol
// true. well... it's not like we're gonna go and interrogate them or anything. i'm sure that would go really well and we wouldn't get murdered. //

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!