This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AIRHEADS 1.2 "Discrimination Nation: The Musical"

Topic » AIRHEADS 1.2..

1702 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
If we are with them 24/7 a group can take a killer we can have me you mark guard sissy because Grant can choke
1702 days 18 hours ago
Finnick
*She leads her to her room*
Yeah, well now you're safe. The killer wouldn't come here. We're Mexicans, we have guns.
1702 days 18 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Right... well, best of luck to the both of us."
1702 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
He nods. "We'll have to ease Mark into it... hopefully he realizes this is serious and just agrees to do this, but you never know with him."
1702 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
You’re right
*She smiles at him and grabs her lap top*
More reason for us to hangout is it to crack this case
1702 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
https://media.giphy.com/media/h4CXzKQ9uvOeybjUEo/giphy.gif
1702 days 18 hours ago
Glinda
Cara laughs for the first time in a long time
1702 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
He smiles back at her. "We'll just need to have a plan more solid than this killer could ever imagine, and we can stop this..."
1702 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
---

Posting is closed for this episode of AIRHEADS

---
1702 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
(Closing scenes to follow)
1702 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
September 14, 2019, 9:30 p.m. -- Mary Todd Lincoln High School; Hallway --

Outside, Paloma helps Cara get into her car. “I saw the killer,” Cara tells Paloma again. “He was chasing me.”
https://66.media.tumblr.com/fb754b7acd1b0daa86906082dfea6ce7/tumblr_inline_oxksnjVnZL1txu878_540.gif
        Paloma closes the car door and runs over to the driver’s side and hops in. “Don’t worry about it. The killer isn’t here anymore.”
        Except, inside, Ladyface watches from a window as Cara and Paloma get into the car. Ladyface stands and catches their breath from chasing Cara through the halls. “Hello?” a voice calls from the hallway. “Is somebody there?”
        Ladyface turns their head to the doorway and grabs their knife, looking out the window one last time as Paloma and Cara drive away. Ladyface turns into the hallway and makes their appearance known by stepping out into the open. The camera focuses on the doorway as blood splashes onto the linoleum. Screams can be heard as the camera zooms in slowly on the blood.
https://denniscooperblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/blood-splatter-gif-6.gif
        As the camera pans away from the blood, Lincoln’s body is seen outside of Principal Kampf’s office. A swastika is cut into his forehead. On the body, there is writing in red lipstick. “Nice Try” .
1702 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
September 14, 2019, 10:00 p.m.  -- Local News Station --

“This is Diane Sawyer reporting from Kermit, Florida. This little, strange town has been under the spotlight for the past couple of days, but I’m here to tell you all: it’s going to be okay.”
https://media.giphy.com/media/idM6tY1Ir4Tqz0psBo/giphy.gif
       “Earlier today, the Zodiac Killer was caught at the high school, and the students who have lost their lives might finally see some justice. I’m currently sitting down with a black girl who was friends with two of the victims,” she looks to Sissy. “Black girl, please tell us: what exactly is going on here?”
        “I’m glad you asked, Diane,” Sissy smiles and throws her hair behind her. “Kermit is a good town, a loving town. We’ve all been so shocked to hear about the murders that have been happening lately,” she starts to fake tear up. “It seems like things just couldn’t get darker…”
        “Speaking of darker,” Diane shifts in her seat. “Kermit has also been in the media recently due to a blackface scandal. Can you tell us a little bit more about that?”
        “Yes, I can,” Sissy stops the fake tears immediately. “You see, Diane, there wasn’t any blackface going on at all. I was there at the slumber party that night -- the whole night.”
https://media.giphy.com/media/dW6l5GB6LSVen7yTmO/giphy.gif
        “You were?” Diane asks, as if she doesn’t know they’re about to broadcast a picture. The picture of Sissy in the charcoal mask pops up on TV screens everywhere.
        “I was,” Sissy says dramatically. “I brought the face masks to the party. They’re just charcoal masks from the Target. It wasn’t blackface at all,” she points to her skin, “and I would know.”
        “Terrific,” Diane Sawyer smiles. “You heard it here first, folks. There is literally no reason for anybody else to die in Kermit, and nobody is racist at all whatsoever. Thank you for joining me, black girl.”
        “Thank you for having me,” Sissy smiles and centers herself in the camera, clinging to her last minutes of fame.
        “In other news,” Diane shifts in her seat. “Tropical Storm Katerina has just been upgraded to a Category 2 Hurricane and has hit the southern coast of Florida. However, blood raised at a drive here in Kermit is already on its way to potential victims --”

Paloma cuts the tv off. “What in the actual fuck did we just witness?” She looks at Thayer. Beside them on the couch, Cara is curled up sleeping and being quiet.
        Thayer picks his mouth off the floor. “Dakota actually meant it when she said she was going to make Black the new Pink…”
        Paloma wipes her tongue over her teeth and crosses her arms. “Well played, Dakota Pink.. well played.”
https://data.whicdn.com/images/332963926/original.gif
1702 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
September 14, 2019, 5:00 p.m. -- Kermit Police Station --

Agent Weathers walks inside the Police Station with Gideon following behind her. She looks back at him and holds the door as he comes through. Sheriff Dundee pokes out of his office. “Weathers. We need to talk in my office. Now.”
        Agent Weathers looks back at Gideon. “I’ll be right back,” she nods to him and walks to Sheriff Dundee’s office.
        “You know, I had a real interesting talk with the FBI today,” he starts.
        Agent Weathers quickly shuts the door behind her. “Hey, could you keep it down? I’ve got that Fitgerald kid out there waiting to ID his brother.”       
https://66.media.tumblr.com/d8a333cf4415dc3ac6a44bf076a9799b/tumblr_of2juj2zrN1qiaxzfo8_250.gif
        “Yeah, and I’ve got the actual FBI on my ass with you in this office,” Sheriff Dundee slaps the table with his hand. “I don’t like being played, Weathers.”
        “I’m not playing you, Dundee,” she sighs and looks out of the office as Holly walks in and begins talking to Gideon. She looks back at him. “Let me go ID our body, and I swear to you, I’ve got an explantation.”
        Sheriff Dundee shakes his head. “Well it better be damn good if you expect to stay in this town, lady,” he points his finger at her.
https://media.giphy.com/media/XynCrrjL2JaVTs00Sp/giphy.gif
        Agent Weathers puts her hands up and agrees. She stands up and opens the door. “We can talk more later,” she tells him. He gives her a nasty look as she shuts the door. She turns and approaches Gideon and Holly. “Who’s your friend?”
1702 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
September 14, 2019, 10:00 p.m.  -- Kermit Hospital Care --

In the hospital, Margot is hooked up to machines, with tubes running underneath her skin. The heart monitor begins to beep rapidly. She shifts in her coma, and her eyes open suddenly. Margot begins screaming in the hospital. Nurses and doctors run into her room to calm her down, but she thrashes at them, trying to pull the tubes out of her body. “Help him!” she shouts. “SOMEBODY HELP HIM!”

September, 14, 2019, 10:30 p.m. -- Fitzgerald Residence --

Gideon lays on his couch crying. He looks over to the front door, expecting Conner to come in at any second. He pictures Conner’s dead body on the morgue table and closes his eyes hard, trying to erase the image. 
https://66.media.tumblr.com/162712f835e274c22dba89e27ef97933/tumblr_mn0ckiTPfG1ru34cuo1_250.gif
        There is a knock at his front door. Gideon gets up from his couch slowly, and peers out the window at the top of the door. He can’t see anything. “Hello?” He calls out.
        There is another knock. Gideon steps back from the door, trying to work up the courage to open it. He takes a deep breath and reaches for the door. He grabs the handle and swings the door open.
        Wendall is standing there. He looks up at Gideon, but immediately bursts into tears. He falls into Gideon’s arms. Gideon picks him up and cries with him, slouching there on the front porch.
1702 days 17 hours ago
mildsalsa
September 16, 2019, 5:00 p.m.  -- Kermit, generally --

A light rain begins to fall in Kermit. The wind begins to blow softly at first, but the speeds quicken, blowing leaves and sticks in the woods. The rain begins to fall harder and harder, splatting on cars as they try to drive through the storm. The wind pushes one car into another, and they crash, coming to a halt just at the edge of Bear Bottom Road.
        On the radio in one of the cars.. A newscaster announces that Hurricane Katerina has finally reached Kermit.

NEXT TIME on AIRHEADS: Hurricane Katerina hits Kermit, hard. The students are trapped inside Mary Todd Lincoln with a serial killer among them. Paloma and Thayer gain traction. Dakota introduces her new Pink Ladies. Bernie, Dahlia, and Lotus close in on answers. Grant and Kim have to face the truth. Agent Weathers is… not an FBI agent?... Oh. And Alligators.

**(Thank you guys for coming and participating in episode 2 of AIRHEADS! We know A LOT happened, and we will try to work on a good recap for you guys to catch up! Stay tuned for updates about Episode 3!)**

open group

AIRHEADS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!