This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Jury..

614 days 16 hours ago
tokio
Hi guys, first congratulations on reaching the final, I know how hard it must have been.

I'm looking at you and thinking, wow, the 3 voted for me in my elimination, how funny! But I'm not bitter, so I just need to decide who gets my vote.

And I need your help deciding this so here's the thing, the only person I actually voted for and played name was james, brady and ikah I just attacked your allies, my game was too aggressive and you might think I would go after you guys soon but you'll never know if i really would or not because i was eliminated before then xD

#Question
So the question I want to ask is for the 3..
I want you to tell me if you had to trade an F3 player and replace him with a jury,
Who would be the finalist and who would be the jury, and why?
614 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
My Response to Deena:

Yo Deena those are all valid criticisms for sure and I can understand why someone where you were positioned might feel that way but I think your credit is misguided.

I didn't rely on a pagonging strategy going into merge. https://i.imgflip.com/6t8wl5.gif

I was very good friend with Brady

https://i.imgflip.com/6t8x25.gif

and I wanted to work with Sag. It ended up being the best one for me at the start of merge to keep myself INNOCENT if I got as much people to vote with me and stay in the OG tribe narrative. Brady and Sag were not ok going along with this so I diverged and made it look like I had no influence on my side of things in order to stay a non target. And I kept promising them things the entire way.

Brady Benefited a lot from being friends with me in this game and the advantages

To say he got us to turn on eachother would be to discredit Tokio and Chanel imo because they decided to shake things up not for the sake of establishing something with Brady. That's proven by them flipping back. Me and chanel had each others back
614 days 15 hours ago
keefe
James claiming he knew I had both idols when even I didn’t 🤡
614 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
And there's a reason why Brady decided to get rid of someone like Keith at F4 who clearly had no argument over Brady.

It's cuz I told him that I wanted my FTC to be him and Cody throughout the entire game. I was going to take my closest Allies in Chanel Cody, Jordan, Tokio to F5 even if they all didn't trust eachother tho cuz those are the people that really fucked with me in this game and I'm a loyal person and I know Brady is only loyal to himself in these games truly. But just cuz we were friends I was willing to take him to FTC at the end if he showed me commitment and he eventually did. He ended up earning it for himself in a challenge competition with someone he fed idols and said they didn't care for the game so props.
614 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Response to TOKIO:

I want you to tell me if you had to trade an F3 player and replace him with a jury,
Who would be the finalist and who would be the jury, and why?

Id replace Chanel with Cody lmfao

But If Chanel would've pulled off getting to the end it just would've made the best winner and actually a great ending cuz Chanel was bringing entertainment.

And I'd replace Cody cuz maybe he'd give me his jury vote lmfao
614 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
And also cuz I feel like people can't separate My and Cody's games which is understandable

But at the same time yall if I didn't have Cody's back do you think he would've been able to expose all the information that he did.

His ass would've been out lmao I could've worked with Jordan Tokio Chanel Brady Sag hell even Keith whoever really but everyone for the most part knew that Cody and I were a duo and kept us in a grey area.

I was cool letting Cody be disruptive
614 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
And for TOKIO:

Regarding your vote out.

I know it sucks that I said I had no reason to flip on you and ended up voting you out.

But it's true

I had absolutely no reason to flip on you I wanted to do something about Keith and Brady and get my alliance to the end really. Brady knew about the Keith vote cuz Cody and I were going to make ftc deals with everybody and we had to say our votes in order to gain trust for the end.

I was trying to get the votes for Keith Tho

Ask Cody Ask Chanel Ask Jordan They all know I wanted us all to remain loyal

Please do not fault me for that much
614 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
If I got people to commit trust and believe I would've been able to come up with something that evaded the Keith Idol play.

Jordan knows I know my away around advantages

But Chanel was on a plane and Cody was pissed off from the previous votes

It was hard to get you all on the same page
614 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
^Before I answer any questions, I believe I should speak on my own behalf on this incorrect information that Ikah is spewing

Nobody convinced me of my decision to get Keith out. In fact at this point, James and Ikah were saying that Keith was such a big threat because he played “two idols” which really were my idols I gave to him as I mentioned in my speech so the arguments that they were providing me with anyways I knew were wrong.

First of all, I voted Keith out at F4 which was my own decision and I had the power to either force him to fire making or send him home. I chose to send him home because we had a lot of the same friends on the jury. For example, both of us didn’t vote out Dar and Sag. Therefore, if I took Keith to the end, there is a very likely chance that I may have not gotten Dar or Sag’s jury votes. With Keith now not in FTC, I believe that I have a better chance at some jury votes.

Also, I think Keith played a good game. I mean Keith was my guy in the endgame and we talked a lot and we made some big game decisions. I might’ve had an idea of what I wanted to do but I wouldn’t have been able to execute without Keith by my side (at the F6 vote for example). I felt like he’d have some strong game arguments that could’ve correlated with mine to the point where it may have lost me some votes at this tribal council.

That was my thought process behind voting Keith out at F4. It was a hard decision on a emotional level but I had to go with my head as opposed to my heart. Nobody convinced me of my decision. Again, I was immune that night and I had the power to sway that vote and I did what I felt was the best game move to be sitting with the people that I believe I have the best chance of beating.
614 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Brady even if I did say that which I don't think I did

We would obviously tell you anything you wanted to hear about Keith lmfao
614 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
And I would like to think the reason why I never was targeted was cuz our relationship.

Otherwise why do Jordan?

That's right you told us it couldn't be either me or Cody. Cuz that was my FTC I told you throughout the entire season I wanted.

I was going to vote you out and Cody and Chanel know that and you would've let me get over you if it wasn't for immunity
614 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Which the immunity was a give me
614 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
And you Let Sag leave even having one or two idols

I don't want to act like your judgement this game was better than anyone in FTC
614 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Once you're finished coming up with an excuse for that you can move onto the safety without power that you wasted for no reason

Cuz that truly showed who you trusted and didn't
614 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady I’m proud of you for turning this game around! On the outside looking in, you shouldn’t have made it, but you got the others to turn on each other so kudos to you! Tell me why you deserve to win over the two sitting next to

I believe I played the most well rounded game out of the three of us which I broke up into my speech and I’d love to break up again.

Social Game:
- Had alliances with Dar, Keith, Logan and Sag on our tribe plus a great personal relationship with you. With me establishing these connections early, I believe if we did go to tribal in the early phase that I wouldn’t have been in trouble.
- I had a strong enough bond with Logan to where he literally gave me the Safety Without Power advantage and didn’t even know it.
- I was close ally’s with both Sag and Keith but they still decided to give me their idol clues and with their idol clues I was able to find the merge idol.
- In the endgame, I had alliances with Sag, Keith, Charl but I also positioned myself with Ikah and James (Maybe I wasn’t the most active with making the F3 grouping as what Ikah is saying but I don’t think that necessarily matters because even if I didn’t officially make the F3, these were the players I knew from after the final 9 that I’d want to sit next to in the end just from hearing other peoples perceptions on them and I was able to achieve this F3 outcome!

Strategic Game:
- My strongest point of strategy I believe was the F5 tribal council that I don’t think anyone can take away from me. I get it was the last night to play an idol but I knew Charl had to go at F5 so I took matters into my own hands, I gave Keith the idol and I took the power to get what I wanted. I was the one vote for Charl who was probably the biggest threat in this game.
- Obviously finding idols was another huge part of my game. While everyone else was chilling, I was out playing this game hard and I looked for those idols until I found them. It wasn’t luck, it’s because I chose that path and even me playing an idol on Keith at f7 was a risk but regardless of what Ikah is saying, even if they tried to get Keith out at that round, I wasn’t letting that happen because I took that risk that night. I didn’t even need to play it but it ensured that Ali was going home and I needed that to happen so I could get closer to Charl moving forward.
- Also voting Keith out at f4 was a strategic move. He had a great chance of splitting jury votes with me because we had similar relationships in this game so in order to give myself a better probability of winning, I had to cut him

Physical Game:
And then physically I won four immunities but I never got complacent, I never relied on them because I had positioned myself well in the endgame to where I wouldn’t be targeted.

Even at the end when I had to play cutthroat and backstab alliances of mine, they still left the game not bitter at me so I feel another thing I did well was manage the jury as best as I could.

I hope that answers your question Deena! I never had an easy ride in this game but I fought, I took matters into my own hands and I adapted to situations thrown at me and I believe that’s why I should get your vote tonight!

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!