This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 170 Final

Topic » TSC 170 Final

3573 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
01) Rae Morris - 'Cold' (feat. Fryars)

Rae Morris is an 19 year old British singer-songwriter from Blackpool! She has participated in TSC once before, placing 21st with the song "Walls" sent by Tolis in TSC94. This time, Rae Morris teamed up with Fryars to record the song "Cold". Let's hope this will not be given a cold shoulder!
3573 days 11 hours ago
BlueberryJuice
Thank youuu
3573 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
02) Elli Ingram - 'When It Was Dark'

Elli Ingram is a british singer-songwriter from Brighton! Elli has stated that she's a big fan of such acts like Erykah Badu, Lauryn Hill or Jill Scott (R&B fan I must say). Will her debut in TSC with "When It Was Dark" be bright?
3573 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Rae Morris - A strong start to the contest, I'm not sure what 'Fryars' brought to the track. She has a nice voice and the song flowed well. :)
3573 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Rae Morris - Rae Morris is pretty fantastic from the work I've heard from her, which is approximately one song before this. SO PRETENTIOUS, I KNOW. Oh, it was actually "Walls." THAT GOT 21ST? Y'all need Jesus. Anyway, I feel like this would grow on me over time, but as of right now I'm a little annoyed by the super auto-tuned/vocal effected dude. Actually, the effects on her voice are kinda turning me off too, especially since I know the girl can sing. It's not BAD, but I was expecting a bit more.
3573 days 10 hours ago
Xx___J_Woww__xX
Rae Morris:
Started off good but started to fall short towards the end for me. Started to get cold feet by the end
3573 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
02) Elli Ingram - Have been considering using this for a while. Another one bites the dust. She's also got some hip hop covers that I recommend you check out if you're into ~that~ kinda thing, because they're fabulous. I love her vibe and the production of this is nice.
3573 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Elli Ingram - Enjoyable. I think I have heard of her before. Pleasant enough, there was no real hook for me though. She has a nice voice though. :)
3573 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
03) Banks - 'Beggin For Thread'

Jillian Banks, simply known as BANKS, is an American singer-songwriter and musician from Los Angeles, California. Her music has been in international rotation and also featured in a 2013 commercial for Victoria's Secret. She has toured internationally with such acts like The Weeknd. Her fourth try to win TSC, will she finally take the crown?
3573 days 10 hours ago
sarahnva
Oooh I'm a little late. I thought I'd make it here on time! :( I can start to listen though.
3573 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
It's alright Sarah!
3573 days 10 hours ago
Xx___J_Woww__xX
Elli Ingram:
Kind of dark, but thats part of the appeal from my point of view.
kinda ended on a dull note though, was expecting more from it.
3573 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
03) Banks - She's eligible already again? Dayum. Still no "Waiting Game?" Y'all need Jesus. I dig most of her work, but they're usually growers. Liking this on first listen.
3573 days 10 hours ago
sarahnva
I had trouble deciding on a song this week! :(
3573 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Banks – A little odd…but yeah another pretty strong female vocal. I hope she cleaned her shoes…If I had to compare this entry to the previous two, this is weaker than both of them for me. Sorry. :(

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!