This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 170 Final

Topic » TSC 170 Final

3573 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Heyyyyy Sarah. :*
3573 days 2 hours ago
sarahnva
Fritz :**
3573 days 2 hours ago
sarahnva
3. Banks
I think I have always been a fan of Banks due to TSC. I love her voice! She reminds me a little of Indiana. This song doesn't entertain me too much, though. Even as the music speeds up her voice hardly picks up. I don't know. It's not leaving a lasting impression on me.
3573 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) Manou - 'We Are'

Sophia Manou, known as Manou, is a half German/half English 17 year old singer. Her style has been described as if "Lykke Li met TLC". Will her TSC debut prove to be enough to get into the public's very distinct taste?
3573 days 2 hours ago
sarahnva
4. Manou
The description fits, but the song just doesn't fit for me. I like the message, though. And the fact that she's 17 and very talented. It probably wouldn't be bad in a club to dance around to.
3573 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Manou – The fourth pretty strong female vocal. This entry is catchy though. I love the music video on a budget though. :p A sports hall can be glamorous… :p :P :p I enjoyed this entry. :)
3573 days 2 hours ago
sarahnva
I think my comments suck more when I'm here live lol.
3573 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) Manou - "If Lykke Li met TLC" got me excited, if not only because it rhymes. That's setting some pretty high standards, which unfortunately, I don't really feel like were met. Still, I was kinda into it. The hook started to grate on me after about the 50th time.
3573 days 2 hours ago
krrais
hi guys ^-^
3573 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
Hi Krrais!
3573 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Lykke Li - 'Gunshot'

Lykke Li (who was already mentioned, ha!) is a Swedish indie pop singer-songwriter. She has propelled into international fame with her song "I Follow Rivers" becoming a hit worldwide. Now she's back after winning TSC 157 to top our hearts yet again!
3573 days 2 hours ago
sarahnva
It grated on me too, Fritz!
3573 days 2 hours ago
sarahnva
Haha and Lykke is the very next song. ;)
3573 days 2 hours ago
krrais
just checking in, i cant sleep just yet
3573 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Oooh, another. Welcome, krrais.

Sarah, I'm actually a sucker for super repetitive hooks (kill me), but for some reason this one was killing my vibe.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!