This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 170 Final

Topic » TSC 170 Final

3586 days 16 hours ago
krrais
good luck! im going to sleep now
3586 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) Lykke Li – Don’t get me wrong…I love ‘I follow rivers’, but this is not of that standard for me. It is an odd little song. Lykke has a hauntingly beautiful voice and I have a feeling that is why ‘I follow rivers’ was such a big hit as she got to showcase that, unfortunately that quality is missing from this entry. :( Pleasant enough…but I’m just disappointed. :(
3586 days 16 hours ago
sarahnva
5. Lykke Li
Is it ironic that Lykke is the very next song? Maybe. Maybe not. ;)
Oooh. I may love this. I very much enjoyed the slow intro. It pulled me in, until the chorus started. I'm not too sure how I feel about the song as it speeds up. Her voice is amazing, regardless.
3586 days 16 hours ago
Xx___J_Woww__xX
Banks:
This did not work for me I had to have a second listen but the song just did not click with me
3586 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
05) Lykke Li - I liked the barking in the intro more than about 5-7 entries from last week, so that's a good start. Oooh, the start of it is quite dark. Sucking me in. Keeping me in. Not sure how it stacks up to her last entry for me, but yeah, LIKED IT.
3586 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) Chris Jay - 'Nebula (Scream)'

Chris Jay is a singer from Grand Prairie, United States. He's become a viral persona through his vines on Vine. As Vine is a fairly new thing, it's not a surprise that it is his first appearance in TSC!
3586 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
hellooooooooooooooooo
3586 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
i will start with the next song!
3586 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
Hello Bibbles!
3586 days 16 hours ago
sarahnva
Is it bad that this song is making me laugh?
3586 days 16 hours ago
Xx___J_Woww__xX
Manou:
it was ok, overall it seemed rather average to me
3586 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
i forgot what day is was, my week is all confused!!
3586 days 16 hours ago
sarahnva
6. Chris Jay
This is a brave entry, for sure! Is it bad that it made me laugh the entire time? Especially the "scream" part and the random deep voiced autotune guy. Does this song really work for women? Do they hear the autotune and throw themselves at men? I'm going to have to ask Pabs.
3586 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
06) Chris Jay - This deffo wasn't what I was expecting, as the cat is now out of the bag that I'm not into Vine. 2008girl and I are always searching for songs to make our mixed child to -- this could probably get consideration for the playlist. I have pretty high standards for my R&B these days though (snob, I know) so I'm not quite sure how I feel about this.
3586 days 16 hours ago
sarahnva
Hi bibbles!!! <3

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!