This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 171 Final

Topic » TSC 171 Final

3576 days 5 hours ago
Monrooster
6)        Genesis – I surprisingly know very little know of Genesis, I only know Phil Collins solo stuff really. This sounds familiar, but I don’t know it too well. Yeah, I’m quite liking the vibe. It’s like synth rock or something. It goes a bit progressive for the bridge and while it build nicely back into the next verse, it did feel a bit out of place for me. Overall though, it’s pretty decent.
3576 days 5 hours ago
TolisKalkas
07) Nena - '99 Luftballons'

Nena, the band, is who released the single 99 Luftballons which became an international success and caused them to make the english version 99 red balloons. Unfortunately, soon after the band broke up and the lead singer Gabriele Susanne Kerner kept the Nena name alive by persuing a solo career. She is also an actress and comedienne doing mostly voice overs.
3576 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Phil Collins was in Genesis????!!!!!
3576 days 5 hours ago
Js21
5. Genesis-I prefer Genesis by Grimes. Not my cup of tea
3576 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. Nena - The english version of this is easier to sing along to! Well, the german version's more of a protest song than the English one, this is quite nostalgic to me. I enjoy this song every time I listen to it.
3576 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
07) Nena – One of the rare songs where I prefer the English version I’m afraid. :( Bouncy, fun and enjoyable. Not going to be the standout song for me, but it is all right. ?
3576 days 4 hours ago
Monrooster
7)        Nena – I also thought this would make an appearance. Very risky going for this over the English version as I think people would prefer that to this, but I may be in the minority that prefers this to the English. I like how even an 80s theme doesn’t stop a foreign language entry from being submitted. Ending’s a bit meh and I don’t think it’s really punchy enough to really make a dent in my votes, but pleasant nonetheless.
3576 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
08) Jocelyn Brown - 'Somebody Else's Guy'

You might not recognize her name, but you should know Jocelyn has had one of the biggest R&B and dance careers ever. Since 1977, she keeps coming out with new material and singing! She's been in 2 reality competitions in the UK! And has not done well in either. Hopefully she'll produce better results in TSC...well she won't be eliminated day 2/3 so she'll definitely do better, but by how much?
3576 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I love the random question mark, it was supposed to be a smiley, but it got changed on Tengaged. :p
3576 days 4 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Hiiiii. Gonna jump on in for the next song.
3576 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
8. Jocelyn Brown - This kind of passed me by. It wasn't able to keep my attention, unfortunately.
3576 days 4 hours ago
Monrooster
8)        Jocelyn Brown – I don’t think I know this one… Very powerful, soulful vocal, so much so it was a tad overbearing in the vocal acrobatics department for me. It mellowed out when the instruments came in though and it’s got a pretty great vibe and suits her vocal well. I may need to listen to this again, I think, but I’m liking what I’m hearing.
3576 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
08) Jocelyn Brown – DIVA! Not keen on the shameless advertisement. :p The voice is phenomenal…but the song meh…A good entry, but not great for me. Not feeling it, which surprises me.
3576 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
09) Mel & Kim - 'Respectable''

Alt Link:

Mel & Kim started on the road to dance duo phenomenon. Having a career lasting (mostly 2) years and having 4 top 10 hits in the UK and 2 #1 US dance hits was quite a feat! Unfortunately things turned for the worse when Mel was diagnosed with cancer. She died in 1990. Kim attempted to pursue a solo career afterwards but never did as well without her buddy.
3576 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
9. Mel & Kim - That was quite repetitive and annoying. Dancy, but not the way I like it.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!