This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 178 Final

Topic » TSC 178 Final

3537 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
5.  Crowns - Obligatory weekly "not for me, but it's okay, because it'll definitely be for some of the others" comment.
3537 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
5. Crowns - Not Tolis. Is this kinda music what some of you would call "style over substance?" Not too keen on the vocal... It reminds me of pirates! Yeah... Not sure about this one.
3537 days 16 hours ago
BlueStar
5.        Crowns - Is this irish? it sounds irish? im liking the instuments and the music, not so much the vocal though.. its a bit hard sounding to me.
3537 days 16 hours ago
AlphaBravo
This is Sky Ferreira's fourth TSC appearance. She has previously finished in 6th, 21st and 16th place in TSC20, TSC98 and TSC111, respectively.
3537 days 16 hours ago
Monrooster
5)        Crowns – Folk punk?  This is interesting, but weird and I’m not totally sure how I feel about it. It’s not really gelling that well for me and I switched off once or twice. It may be a grower, but hmmm, I don’t know.
3537 days 16 hours ago
BlueStar
@insanity - I work in a place they call 'MediaCity' and there is a lot of TV production companys right across the road from us now so we get some random things.. We had the cast of hairspray come in to take pictures in our salon once lol.. and then this random dog puppet from childrens tv came in to interview our boss! it's fun :)

did she record herself on the news?
3537 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
Nah. She just happened to be next to the mayor as she was walking to the host stand. He got in her way, so she just turned around and left LOL
3537 days 16 hours ago
AlphaBravo
7.        Dionne Bromfield                        'Ouch (feat. Mz Bratt)
3537 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
6) Sky Ferreira - I know she's semi-popular among the wannabe hipsters who listen to Charli XCX and consider themselves cool and hip (you can find these people among the large group of genderfakers on tengaged.com), but I've never gotten Sky. This song was just alright. Nothing special. A little off-putting in parts.
3537 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
6.  Sky Ferreira - This got lost somewhere amongst my massive playlist of potential entries, though I'm almost positive that I never would have used it. Anywhooooo, it's a decent enough entry despite the fact that it ends up dragging a bit for me.
3537 days 16 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Actual famous Hollywood actress, Chloe Grace Moretz in this video.
3537 days 16 hours ago
BlueStar
6.        Sky Ferreira - her voice is a little bit squueeky in places isnt it.. Not awful but not knocking me off my feet either!
3537 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
6. Sky Ferreira - Probably something that would appeal to the Tengaged masses, but nothing that appeals to me (or perhaps the TSC masses, for that matter)
3537 days 16 hours ago
Monrooster
6)        Sky Ferreira – This is quite stodgy and heavy, so much so that the vocal is getting a bit drowned out. When it mellows a bit and there’s less music going on, it’s a bit cleaner and that synthy bass is quite nice. It still sounds a bit stodgy and messy overall though. It’s not really doing much for me, sorry.
3537 days 16 hours ago
AlphaBravo
This is Dionne Bromfield's fourth TSC appearance. She has previously finished in 11th, 12th and 22nd place in TSC38, TSC68 and TSC162, respectively.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!