This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 210 Final

Topic » TSC 210 Final

3196 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
quite a few commoners in this contest... a few new names on there
3196 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
1. Atlas Genius - "Molecules" - This was a really cool song. It almost sounded like an anthem and I really dig it. The guy has a fantastic voice and everything about this song works. This song definitely set a high bar for me in my mind, and I can't wait to see if anyone else can top it. Good choice.
3196 days 2 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
i love this atlas genius song damn this is pretty good, nice start imo
3196 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
I see a few past TSC winners like Ella Eyre, it seems like she's a popular choice, let's see if her strong rep in TSC holds up
3196 days 2 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
i stan for Lily Allen so i hope whoever picked her picked one of her better songs
3196 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Atlas Genius        If only this wasn't an alt rock band trying to make a semi trance/dance song
3196 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Atlas Genius - It's all pleasant and stuff, but the thing is that the direction of this song was so obvious throughout the whole thing. I kind of switched off at some parts, as it is just the sound that is very common nowadays. Not quite sure.
3196 days 2 hours ago
Monrooster
02) Nostalghia - 'Sunshiny Milk'

3196 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
sam smith and lily allen are like second cousins apparently

#themoreyouknow
3196 days 2 hours ago
SealEel
hello everyone! just got out of a bio lab. ready to listen to some good music!!!! :D
3196 days 2 hours ago
Monrooster
Hey Seal. Join in!
3196 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
seriously.... i don't know how to describe this kind of vocal (in the verses) other than a mouse... like I feel like this is the voice they use when speaking like a mouse while reading a children's book.
3196 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
or is that just me?
3196 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
02) Nostalghia        Mouse vocals… ughhh…. Mixed with trying to be anthemic… really girl? I wanna like you, but I don't
3196 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Nostalghia - Nevermind the fact that she swears (Bibbles would love it) or the fact that she looks like an emo version of Foxes who has been injected with drugs. However, we judge music here, and I must say I was really pleasantly surprised when she started singing. She's got an unique sound to her voice. It could be a bit stronger, but that was pretty good in overall.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!