This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 210 Final

Topic » TSC 210 Final

3196 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
2. Nostalghia - "Sunshiny Milk" - This contest just took a dark turn after that Atlas Genius song. This song paints an atmosphere of dark, dreary woods. And I got to say it's not that bad. At first, I was a bit iffy on it, but it's something that I can listen too. It's creepy af but I kinda like it.
3196 days 2 hours ago
SealEel
I'll start with 3 then go back later :)
3196 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
hey seal
3196 days 2 hours ago
Monrooster
03) Jhameel - 'White Lie'

3196 days 2 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
i cant believe ricktworick was submitted for TSC
3196 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
ricktworick has been taken to church
3196 days 2 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
btw nostalghia scared the shit out of me that was mean
3196 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
idk... it kinda sounds like derek, but derek's falsetto is higher....  http://shadebutton.com/
3196 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
03) Jhameel        this is like one of those songs that your friend recorded in college and you were like "this is so good" because they were your friend, but once you get out of touch with them you are like… what were you thinking… and what was I thinking? Was he trying to record this without waking his roommates up? I don't get all the whispering
3196 days 2 hours ago
SealEel
Jhameel- Great beat. Peaceful voice. Catchy chorus.
3196 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
3. Jhameel - "White Lie" - It sounds like a mix of indie/r&b, it's a weird combination, but it's not terrible. The harmonies make the song more appealing, but I find it doesn't really go anywhere. It doesn't go to where an indie song would lead, nor would an R&B song would go to. It's like stagnant in between the genres. Despite that, I'm iffy on the song, I have to listen to the other songs.
3196 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Jhameel - At parts this sounds like You Know You Like It by AlunaGeorge. I am all for people that look like me, all that asian support, but even with that bias I can tell that this was pretty crappy. Such a shame I might have to put myself as the worst TSC entry 2015.
3196 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
you know what would make this contest fire

a minigame
3196 days 2 hours ago
SealEel
Where do indie songs go? To thrift stores?
3196 days 2 hours ago
Monrooster
04) Ailee - 'I Will Show You'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!