This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 210 Final

Topic » TSC 210 Final

3211 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
lol yeah

they need their corduroy suits and their discount gold timepieces
3211 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
seriously... who submitted PCD again?
3211 days 13 hours ago
SealEel
4. Ailee- I have a friend that's super obsessed with Korea and another friend from Korea. They'd love this. I like it quite a lot because it reminds me of my friends
3211 days 13 hours ago
SealEel
I have to head home! Be back in 10-15 minutes!
3211 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) Ailee        the sad thing is … I was expecting that turn because it was too similar to hush hush by PCD for a start… legit… is this like the korean version of hush hush? I needed more camp in the ballad intro… and a little more camp and less high school teen drama for the upbeat part.
3211 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Ailee - This has that "overplayed Gloria's I Will Survive feeling anthem." This change of pace is one of the best things in this song, and it's well-documented how much of a kpop fan I am. Slay me, Ailee.
3211 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
4. Ailee - "I Will Show You [Random symbols]" - Does this even count as k-pop? It's like k-piano ballad. Wait, the chorus is definitely k-pop. This is a lot better than I've heard from k-pop groups in the past. This is really jammin', I could definitely see this getting some points if people can overlook the Korean song lyrics. Definitely a contender so far.
3211 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
05) Bastille - 'Flaws'

3211 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
I don't think I have the energy for a minigame... I haven't prepared anything anyway
3211 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
5. Bastille - "Flaws" - This song is alright. It's not as hard-hitting as some of his other songs, it's more light and not really a strong entry for me. I can't get into this song, so I don't think I'll be giving it any points.
3211 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Bastille - It's not of the great standard like Pompeii or Laura Palmer, but it's one of their better entries to be sent into TSC. Will it make my points? Not sure yet, as it's not really that strong.
3211 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) Bastille        this song doesn't have flaws… it has a single one… its existance is the flaw.
3211 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
06) Laura Doggett - 'Night Girl (feat. Alice Jemima)'

3211 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. Laura Doggett - Her voice is unique as usual, her last TSC entry was one of the more intriguing things to have happened, but this is just an extremely dreary ballad that doesn't go anywhere at all.
3211 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
06) Laura Doggett        Hello contralto… she's no clare, but this was mildly pleasant and relaxing (which is what I currently need)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!