This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzy Ranks

Topic » Fritzy Ranks

3100 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
so many great entries
3099 days 22 hours ago
smi9127
I made it :')
I didn't expect it to be with Alles Neu but i made it
3099 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
You're not done, smi. :*
3099 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
ALAS, TOP 20. LET'S DO IT.
3099 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
20) Bang La Decks - "Zouka" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 178, 18th place, 37 points (12 points given).

Shocking noms/spoiler, but this is the HIGHEST ranking Tolis entry on this list. Despite him being the person that I have easily given the most points to (by a pretty large margin), we've come to the end of the road. The way I justify this, is that he consistently sends things that, while may be not my favorite of the week or things that stick out enough for me to come back to, stick out in the context of that particular contest. Generally, we have the same taste, but this type of song is the type of one that bounds our (maybe shitty) taste together for a lifetime.  Yes, a 95% instrumental to lyrics song is my favorite Tolis entry. What about it? Long live Bang La Decks (seriously, they need to drop everything they're doing at the moment and put out an album). A kelele kelele.
3099 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
19) Nikki Yanofsky - "Necessary Evil" // Submitted by Js21 // TSC 187, 1st place, 145 points (12 points given).

Indeed, guilty pleasure is the way to go. I wanted to avoid the phrase "serving up  ____ realness" in this, but she is really SERVING UP sex kitten (I would likely regret this if I checked her age) realness. On a platter. And I'm eating it up.
3099 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
18) Jess Glynne - "Don't Be So Hard On Yourself" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 209, 3rd place, 87 points (12 points given).

And the award for most obnoxiously and unnecessarily long song title in this ranking goes to Jess Glynne. You go, Jess Glynne. Might as well throw the entire chorus in there. Still, among all of the decent-great ranging Jess Glynne songs, this is my favorite. Spoiler.
3099 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
hey
3099 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
'ay Kenneth. Since 'gaged was down and we'd probably be past this point already, I'll just keep this slaughter going. I want to reveal the top 10 one day at a time, even though I have no self control and likely won't hold myself to that. Alas, I'll try to, so no harm in revealing another tonight.

ALAS...

----------------------------------------------

17) Ella Henderson - "Ghost" // Submitted by Monrooster // TSC 160, 1st place, 126 points (5 points given).

Usually this works out the opposite way, but once this was forced down my throat via radio play, I grew to enjoy it  even more. Thank you for giving me an anthem that I can drunkenly belt out whilst playing Ghost on Epicmafia -- you the real MVP.
3099 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
Fritz, don't be so hard on yourself.
3099 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
16) Wallis Bird - "Hardly Hardly" // Submitted by AlphaBravo // TSC 182, 1st place, 107 points (12 points given).

Strange in the best possible way. Toe-tapping goodness. Once she really gets going, it in turn ~gets me going~. Thank you, Alpha, for introducing me to her, as I've really come to enjoy her work as a whole.
3099 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I'm going to dominate these rankings soon. :p
2016 will be the catchy year!

I am listening btw, some great songs here... :D
I refused to listen to one in particular. :p
3099 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
I haven't had a song in so long
3099 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
i havent had a song in ever!!
3098 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
15) Major Lazer - "Too Original" (feat. Elliphant) // Submitted by smi9127 // TSC 218, 9th place, 56 points (12 points given).

Jam. Major Lazer production + fake voice dancehall goddess Elliphant = good nonsensical fun.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!