This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP MODEL ALL STAR HOUSE

Topic » TOP MODEL ALL STAR HOUSE

2671 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
Cf: fuck it just fuck it
2671 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
*starts packing*
2671 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
Well guys it's been fun but apparently trying to better your craft before doing something really big is a no no on this site and in this game
2671 days 20 hours ago
Millzipede
CF: I'm nervous for elimination. I think my photo was good, but the judges think I played it safe, and I never want to be labelled as 'safe', especially in an all-star season. Next week I really hope to have a stand-out shot as I know that I'm more than capable of doing so.
2671 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja smiles at everyone as she primps in the bathroom.

CF: "I am feeling GREAT after my critiques! I think for the first time I got both Ozzy AND Kira to agree that they like a picture of mine and I'm SLAIN! I know I'm safe and I'm so happy. Although...I thought if I had a friend on the panel, if would be Allie...She was the toughest! *laughs* Looks like I've got to slay her the most if I want her tens across the board!"
2671 days 16 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Sits on the couch*
2671 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
*brings my last bag down a feather sticking out* this wasn't made for a drag queen
2671 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja looks out of the hallway.
Yaja: "If it means anything, I think it was a very bold move to do your own picture. If you did a brand that was more "realness" themed or something, it would be received better."
2671 days 16 hours ago
Maicolx3
CF: Tbh I think the judges should give Giraffez one more shot at this competition. I think she can redeem herself. I would love to see what she can bring to the next photshoot!

I am also so stunned and amazed at the comments I got from the judges from my photoshoot!

Thought I did good but didn't think I did THAT GOOD!

Can't wait for whats to come
2671 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
*grabs a red lipstic writes on mirror* reach for your acacia leaves *grabs suitcases walks out*
2671 days 15 hours ago
Maicolx3
CF: Sucks to lose such a great personality! Giraffez will truly be missed :(
2671 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja sighs as she already has to get ready for the next week of competiton, upset that she voted for someone else for FMOTW because she thought they deserved it over herself and now she's penalized for it. She goes out in the night time to take her shoot.
2671 days 5 hours ago
aliciafox2
Anuthida CF: To be honest I expected to win the FCO but 3rd isnt bad. Funny that this girls came here talking about being different and Im the only black girl in the competition...only Lalisa is not white also...
2671 days ago
texty
Why do you have 2 models? not fair?!
2671 days ago
Maicolx3
^ right??

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!