This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP MODEL ALL STAR HOUSE

Topic » TOP MODEL ALL STAR HOUSE

2681 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja: "Forgetting to be pretty..."
Yaja is in her bed, sitting like Tiffany Pollard with her hands folded and shades on. "Forgetting...to be pretty..."
2681 days 9 hours ago
aliciafox2
lalisa: Im so happy that the judges liked my photo finally. My brand is pretty hard in some aspects but Im here to rock it 100%
2680 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja removes makeup.

CF: "Landing in the bottom so early was...scary, I'll say that much. I was able to make it so far without ever hitting that low the first time and now...sheesh. I don't think aiming to just survive will do it anymore, I have to win for the top. I'm here to make it clear; the judges love me, baby; that's why they brought me here!"
2679 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja looks at Gabrielle rushing to get her photo in past the deadline. She raises an eyebrow.
Yaja: "Gabi, you in danger, girl..."
2679 days 23 hours ago
texty
Cf: i swear to fuck if I'm disqualified for being 21 minutes late... Ugh... I can't believe this is happening (irl I was seeing my girlfriend) I won the last fucking photo shoot I'm becoming a threat and now my chances might have been blown :(
2679 days 23 hours ago
Maicolx3
CF: I've been feeling sick this past week. I think I might have gotten food poisoning. I hope it doesn't reflect in my photoshoot. I also feel very sad for Gabrielle! Ozzy has got to give her a chance!
2679 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
Cf: really tried to amp up my game this week so I wouldn't be so middle of the pack. But dayum did you see my girl lucias photo?! *shakes finger at camera* fieeeeeeerce
2679 days 23 hours ago
Maicolx3
CF: I really like Ozzy and imo he's the BEST judge, but I don't agree with him. I don't understand how Lucia's photo is better than someone like Millie's. I also don't understand how my photoshoot isn't "Woods" inspired. She is literally in the woods lol.
2679 days 22 hours ago
Maicolx3
Sorry Lucia I am not trying to throw shade or anything. I am just having a bad week. I've been sick these past couple of days and I found it difficult to find an awesome shot. Hope u don't hate me.
2679 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
CF: Coming back from panel and I'm a little disappointed in myself. If the photo had been used by Kira before then I'm so annoyed at letting stupid mistakes occur like that - I should know better.

Honestly, I feel I'm being a little underrated by the judges and that some of the photos are being passed off for being 'fierce' due to extreme poses rather than what could actually pass in a fashion magazine. Or maybe I've got a bit of an ego?
2679 days 21 hours ago
melindaMrskk
what did ya'll think of my photo
2679 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja: "I thought your photo was veeeerry conceptual, Lucia, so I thought it was good. As for you, Miss Millie, I've definitely been read by these judges about having extreme poses before, I would think they'd clock on that. I didn't read your critiques but I know they do consider that."
2679 days 18 hours ago
Maicolx3
CF: This was definitely not my week, but I didn't sink to the bottom either. I was called 5th and it was a wake up call for me because I know I can perform better than that. I feel so sad though :( I feel like no one wants to be my friend.
2679 days 18 hours ago
SummerRae101
CF: I was definitely struggling this week, and I agree with everything the judges had said. I'm just ecstatic to be here and get the chance to improve.
2679 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja looks at the stack ups and screams as she's going against Lalisa.
Yaja: "I CAAAAAAAAANNNN'TTTT!!!!"

CF: "Going up against the girl I said was the biggest competition last time around?!? GURL, NURSE!!!"

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!