This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #12.5: Fierce, Sassy, Gorgeous; ALL STARS!

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #12.5:..

2658 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
Previously on Ozzy Next ALL STAR Top Model…
It was down to the final five fiercest girls in the ALL STAR game. The models were tested like never before and had to fuse two past photo challenges into one sickening photo. At panel, Allie and Ozzy seemed to be on the same page and Kira had differing opinions. Kasia and Augustine were applauded for attempting to recreate some of the more difficult challenges in the past. Whereas Millie and Lalisa failed to convey nighttime and extreme heat in their photos respectively. When faced with the bottom two, Lalisa was the next ALL STAR cut and the elimination weighed heavily on everyone’s heart. Now, only four girls are left standing! Who will be eliminated one week shy of the finale? And who will become Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model?

Congrats Augustine, Kasia, Millie, and Yaja! You are the final four. This is a huge milestone making it the final four and you all should be proud. However, the ultimate prize is the final crown at the end. Can you make it there? Well, one of you will and this assignment in your next test!

-Photoshoot #1: High Fashion-
For your first photo shoot this week, the judges want you to submit a HIGH FASHION photo! Simple enough right? Wrong! We want this photo to embody your journey in this competition. If you could take all the lessons you learned and all the photos you’ve created so far and create one image, what would it be? How would you show us the model you’ve become? Let this photo speak to you and make it sickeningly fierce!

-Photoshoot #2: Commercial-
In the industry, you have to fair all sides of the modeling game. Commercial looks where you are selling products are essential to booking clients and getting work. For this test we want you to submit a COMMERCIAL photo demonstrating how YOU CAN SELL AN AD CAMPAIGN.

This season is very special also because we booked a major client. COVEGIRL! That’s right; your commercial shot must be a REAL COVERGIRL AD! Be careful of picking ones that are too smiley, we want to see edge and marketability. Also be warry of many ANTM photos, those are still not permitted.

-Challenge-
This week, the task is simple. Tell us why you should earn a spot in the finale of Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model. In a couple of sentences or show, reflect on your journey and convince the judges you deserve a spot in the final thee. What makes you the model you are? How will you represent your brand? Why are you better choices than your fellow competitors?

-Fiercest Model of the Week-
Your FINAL Fiercest Model of the Week poll has been posted. The poll is special because it is your last one! Let me repeat, his is your last chance to win Fiercest Model of the Week. Get those votes and that fan love!

Photos Due: FEB 3rd at 7pm PST
2657 days 17 hours ago
Millzipede
Finding a CoverGirl ad that didn't feature a celebrity or a smile was pretty hard, but I stumbled upon this one, and I just love how natural it is.

Definitely would have chosen Kasia's photo had she not beaten me to the punch!

http://i.imgur.com/Z7SQlQd.jpg
2657 days 11 hours ago
k4r4k
@millie ooh i like that "jedi" theme though since im a nerd lol! finding a pic for photoshoot #1 is a reallllll challenge :/
2657 days 9 hours ago
Millzipede
High Fashion photo: http://i.imgur.com/tjblFLv.jpg

After landing in the bottom 4 in the first 3 consecutive weeks of this competition, I feel like I've been fighting to prove myself ever since. To channel for willingness to fight, I chose this photo from an 'army chic' themed spread in Vogue China from a few years ago (which I think could have worked for the extreme heat photoshoot as well looking at it). I love the styling of the shoot, and I think the face is strong. It may not be some super extravagant pose or with a haute couture dress, but that doesn't make it any less high fashion.
2657 days 3 hours ago
ninjohn
Challenge:
Yaja: "Girl, let's be frank. I deserve a spot in the finale more than anyone. I pride myself on having a strong aesthetic of C.U.N.T: charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. Each and every week, I have represented myself with energy and I believe I'm the only girl here with a personality that can be remembered outside of the competition. Uniqueness? I aim to be more than just a model but a model with meaning and someone that can teach other people that mixing intelligence and fashion can work. I have shown that I have the tenacity, the persistence and the NERVE to stay in this competition when the other girls want me to walk out the door. I have shown talent by, no matter what, turning out interesting looks with different takes than anyone else could even consider to use. I'm an alternative thinker with a strong aesthetic, I've kept it professional all the way through, I have fought against the MOST obstacles; I'm everything the "Next Top Model" needs to represent the all star brand. So CROWN IT; you're all QUITE welcome~!"
2657 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
Kasia's photoshoot #1:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/54/3e/43/543e43380f8ccbe3afa4d1474b8339ab.jpg

I chose this photo because she is wearing a fashionable version of armor. I started this competition toward the top then found myself falling. I felt guarded and like I needed to fight to stay. The outfit also gives me a robotic vibe and I feel in the middle of the competition I was just blending in and not showing my personality enough. Several of my critiques spoke of my face and finding the right connection with the camera. Judges also made a few comments on losing my neck. So with this photo I'm shedding my armor/robotic nature and breaking out to be a fashion warrior. And neck? I think I've finally given you the neck you've been looking for while finding my right angles. And at the end of the day it's still my brand but a more refined version.
2657 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
High Fashion Photo:
Yaja: "When the world was fake and plastic and things looked, I perservered. When my unique vision was being doubted and plastered, I pushed on. When I was being put down for the count, I broke through. This photo shows that no matter what was my obstacle or what was my surrounding, I pushed out and I'm still going. Don't stop me now, henny~!"

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ad/c2/a4/adc2a414a7fed93249cf3037a8af5b8c.jpg

Covergirl Photo:
Yaja: "For this, I feel fierce, I feel famous, I feel LIVING for the colours. I'm pretty in the face, small in the waist, I'm SMIZING the house DOWN and I feel like the perfect blend between Covergirl and ONASTM. Get into it~!"
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/pn3KrCb2iaONv6Nmjqrr02QHr7o/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2016/03/22/927/n/1922153/06d962d118b9f147_covergirl_emp_/i/CoverGirl-x-Empire-Makeup-Collection.jpg
2657 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
Kasia's challenge:

I believe I deserve a spot in the final because I'm interesting and get people thinking and feeling. Using last panel as an example, we had two judges who really loved my photo and one that really didn't like it at all. Even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear, I made each of you feel strongly rather than having a dull or not memorable photo. Three fiercest model of the week, 3 challenge wins, 2 top photos...I have the most challenge wins of anyone this season which shows I have the heart and determination. I feel like I've taken your critiques each panel and tried to show you something different/improvement while always keeping true to the theme and my brand. Even when I landed myself in the bottom 2 I picked myself up and turned things around. With your help throughout the season I've become this fashion warrior I show you tonight and I will never stop fighting until I have the crown and title!
2657 days 2 hours ago
Maicolx3
Augustine's CoverGirl Ad: https://raudette.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/covergirl-hunger-games-power.jpg

Augustine's High Fashion Photo: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zGojyi6C_Ww/VVJAgFpb-xI/AAAAAAAAKAo/J4QeGp3c5U0/s1600/gucci.jpg

- This photo represents my journey in this competition very well! It shows strengh, confidence, riskiness, sexiness, all qualities I have shown and learned throughout the competition.

Augustine's Challenge: Not only do I feel that I should be the model to earn a spot in he Final 3, but the model to represent your first ever ALL STARS winner. I strive for the best and never less. I give my 100% and even spent hours trying to find a good picture. I am determined and hungry for the title. I showed you how bad I wanted this from the start, earning two first call outs in a row. Not only did I show you my passion and determination, but I showed you that I can learn and adapt. When you told us to show you something different from our brand, I brought you that and excelled in doing so. I learned to be that sexy girl that I thought I didn't have in me. I came in here as the "Dark Horse" and I am coming out of this competition much more than that.
2657 days 1 hour ago
Maicolx3
I just wanna say that I love every single one of you and am honored to have been competing with you all :) We all fucking KILLED it this season and no matter what happens, we made the FUCKING FINAL 4!!! That's a huge accomplishment in itself.
2657 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
TIME IS UP!!! The judges will now post our critiques.
2657 days ago
__A__
Kasia:
Covergirl: I really like this photo. It’s very alluring. You look like you have some sort of secret and I want to know what it is. Your eyes are popping in this photo, and I think this is a great ad.
High Fashion: Kasia, I’m so glad that you were in the bottom 2 our first week in Peru. Because you have stepped up your game! This photo is incredible. This is fierce, high fashion. I love the story behind it and I think you look fantastic. This is an amazing shot.

Millie:
Covergirl: I’m not feeling this photo too much. You look beautiful, but your coming across a little blank. The makeup looks great, but it falls a little flat for me.
High Fashion: I like this photo, I think you look amazing here. I love your face, I love the way you’re showing the clothes. I don’t know if the energy in your face and body really shows the “fight” you were going for. You look more like you’re chilling after kicking some ass, but you do look great here.
Challenge: Did you do the challenge? I don’t see where you were pleading your case to us. If you aren’t going to show us why you want to be here and why you believe you should win, I have a hard time rewarding you.

Yaja:
Covergirl: I’m torn on this photo. I think you look a little too harsh. Covergirl is about being approachable while still being edgy. You’re coming off a little intimidating. I think you look great and the makeup does too. I think this shot could be better, but it’s not bad.
High Fashion:  Looking at the photo I’m not super impressed. But after reading your description I like it a lot more. You embodied what you wanted to and I see it. I think this is visually super interesting and I think your legs look long and incredible. You did lose your neck, but this is a very interesting shot. It’s dynamic, it’s different, and it’s Yaja.

Augustine:
Covergirl: I think this photo is definitely strong, the makeup looks great, but it’s a bit much. I think there is a lot going on here and it’s a little too busy for me. My eye jumps all over. However, my eyes do land back on your face, specifically your eye make up so you are definitely selling it.
High Fashion: I mean wow, legs for days! Your face is stunning I love the lines you’re making. I will say that your bottom half looks too big in proportion to your top half because your head is farthest away from camera. And girl, I hate to say it, but it looks like you have a definite bulge in your lower regions…..so I wish you would have angled your hips differently so it doesn’t look like you have a penis…..
2656 days 21 hours ago
Millzipede
Oh my God I didn't even see the Challenge part! I'm so sorry, completely skipped over it while I was reading.

Coming into this competition, despite being the only winner,  I think I was somewhat an underdog. I hadn't played in a Top Model game for probably 5 years, and since then, both the variety of photos available as well as the standard of acceptable shots had increased and despite fashion being my passion, I felt almost out of my depth. This could not have been more evident in those first 3 weeks of the competition, when I landed at the bottom. Photos that I genuinely liked weren't getting the same kind of feedback that I used to; the judges wanted to see more high fashion, more dramatics so I kind of had to play into their hands.

In the modelling industry you have to adjust yourself as a model to what the client likes, and I feel like I did just that. I found photos with super strong faces, and strong poses and because of that I wasn't called outside of the top 3 for 6 consecutive weeks. I changed and altered myself, and in the process became a better model. I've won two best photos, in two of the most important weeks, as well as winning 3 model of the week poll's, showing just how much I want it.

I feel like I've very much grown throughout this process, and will be able to unite both the old and new Tengaged communities to grow the demand for fashion games on Tengaged. I have 7 years of experience in this field, more than any girl, and have always encouraged fashion on this website, as I want it to be as popular as it once was. I've been a 'Supermodel' once before, but this time, all these years later, I want to be the 'Top Model'.
2656 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
KASIA COMMERCIAL: I think this photo is SUPER GORGEOUS!!! I love the strength in your eyes telling us “I bet you want this make-up. Come talk to me” look. This is what commercial modeling is all about, looking stunning and getting people interested in what you are selling. This photo is very strong and very dynamic, I truly love what I am seeing.

KASIA HIGH FASHION: I truly love everything about this. I think your story makes total sense to me and you are working it in this shot. You are giving us face, you are giving us neck, it's super impressive. You somehow make this outfit that gives you big hips something that I want to buy. I am impressed with this photo and I think you did a good job this overall.

KASIA CHALLENGE: I like what you had to say about the fashion industry having critical opinions that are sometimes opposite being a good thing. If we all had the same opinion, fashion would be boring. I agree, I think you have made us think in different ways and made us argue which makes you memorable, it makes you an all star baby.

MILLIE COMMERCIAL: I like this photo but I’m not in love with it. I just think you look a little stiff in the face and in the body. I understand the whole “Jedi” look and I think that’s why the stiffness is there. However, I would have loved more power and punch behind this. Maybe a little more smize in the eyes. I think the make-up looks good and so do you but I am not raving about it.

MILLIE HIGH FASHION: This is where you ROCKED this week. I totally understand your journey and your photo is speaking to that on so many levels. I love the easy of your body and the ease of your face. You look stunningly high fashion and very story teller-esk all at once. I think this photo represents you and represents what you can do. It’s great. Also, shout out to the extreme heat theme! We love it.

MILLIE CHALLENGE: I am not seeing anything here so I am wondering if you forgot? I would have loved to see you really campaign and give us that final plea for your spot. I think you have an awesome underdog story and we missed it this week.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!