This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #12.5: Fierce, Sassy, Gorgeous; ALL STARS!

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #12.5:..

2656 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
YAJA COMMERCIAL: I'm having a tough time with this one because I think you look really pretty and elegant but I also find you kind of boring at the same time. There is nothing eye grabbing about this photo and I would easily turn the page in a magazine. However, close up I think you do look really beautiful and your eyes are great. I have mixed feelings here not sure what I am thinking.

YAJA HIGH FASHION: THIS PHOTO IS MY EVERYTHING. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! I think this photo is so great. You look sassy and fun but still high fashion. I totally connect with your story in this photo and I see the fire in your eyes. This is the girl I have known and love and this is the All Star I have been waiting for. I am truly raving, I think this is magnificent.

YAJA CHALLENGE: Haha! I love this. You have sold me 100% and I love it. I was expecting you to use the crutch that you came back into the competition as your selling point but this excites me and I drawn to you. I am concerned that you have no number one photos under your belt but dang girl, I think this speech is pretty fabulous.

AUGUSTINE  COMMERCIAL: Of all the commercial shoots, this one if by far my favorite. I like the risk you took with the colors and the overall vibe of this photo. It totally works for me. I think you also look really strong and your eyes look engaging as well. This is strong but you are also selling me the make-up which is so important and so good in a shot like this.

AUGUSTINE HIGH FASHION: I really like the dynamic fashion riskiness of this shot. You are bent over backwards and yet you managed to look glamorous. I also like what you said about your story but I don't know if I buy it as much. This looks like another high fashion shot from you and not the story I was looking for. I would have loved something more badass because that's who I think of when I see you.

AUGUSTINE CHALLENGE: I really liked what you said here as well. I think you have truly surprised me on multiple occasions with your exciting photos and ideas. Not everything has worked I will admit but the risk was there. I also feel your drive. As a former contestant, I connects with you on this and I like it.
2656 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Omg! A three way tie for FMOTW!!! I just put you all into Random.org and the final Fiercest Model of the Week is...

YAJA!!! Congrats my dear! You have been crowned the final Fiercest Model of the Week!
2656 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja squeals and happily claps, happy to win the final poll.
2655 days 22 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Kasia
Commercial: Girl, slay. I mean I love love love this photo. You look great the makeup looks great. I love that your eye stand out and there is an intensity that you have while still feeling easy, beezy, and beautiful. Good work. 

High Fashion: Hm, I love the story youre telling with your outfit and body language. However I still feel like there is something “off” about this picture. I think that Im just not feeling the connection with your face and your body or your connection to the camera. I would have also loved to seen your legs. Overall, its interesting and not bad, but not my fav from you.

Millie
Commercial: Were you kidding about this looking natural? Because I think you look very artificial here. Which isn’t a bad thing don’t get me wrong! Anyway, I think you look amazing, and youre eyes are piercing. BUT I don’t see you MODELING. I see a pretty girl, with a pretty face, wearing pretty makeup, but youre not working your face and using it as a tool like I would have wanted you to.

High Fashion: This photo isn’t bad. But, this photo hits me as a pretty commercial photo. That being said its not bad, I think your face looks great and has energy. However I think this pose is SO blah and overdone, classic model 101 type thing. I think Im missing that high fashion top model all star edge or umph from this picture.

Yaja
Commercial: Girl, Im going to be honest, Im not loving this photo. Something about it reads fake to me and the whole this is just blah, SO NOT YAJA! I think your look good but the eye makeup I think is too dark and overpowers you. Other than that I just see a pretty girl with a lot of makeup on. Its pretty forgettable.

High Fashion: AHH haha This is SUCH a yaja picture and I love it. You look 10 ft tall and its amazing. Even though your eyes are closed I still like it and am drawn to your face. Watch the damn hair in your face (it’s a pet peeve of mine sorry!) and I think I would have liked it fin your mouth was closed, but I love your attitude and the story youre telling.

Augustine
Commercial: I actually really like this picture! I think its fierce and cool and fresh and funky. Its so different from what the other girls posted and even through the a little out there make up I think you as a model still shine and look good. You have tension in your jaw and a smize in your eyes, good work.

High Fashion: “Woah” is my first reaction to this photo. Its certainly eye catching and will make people stop to look at it. I think your face looks fab and youre working that inhale even with your eyes clothes. However, I wish you were finding your light more, right now the underside of your arm is being highlighted- not your face (which is fairly dark because of it). Also, while I thin the pose is interesting and cool, I think your feet being so close to the camera compared to the rest of your body makes them look huge and out of proportion.
2655 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Who will make it to the final three?! REVEAL AT 4PM PST TOMORROW!!! Good luck all! This is a tough decision for the judges.

http://i.imgur.com/hLZuQNN.jpg
2655 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
Good luck everyone!!
2655 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Hey all! We are going to be delayed for like 20 mins, I am still getting things ready! Sorry. :(

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!