This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 Contestant Application (Deadline October 6th 11:59 PM EDT)

Topic » Season 12 Contestant..

3505 days 6 hours ago
shawndorman12
Shawn
M
Red idk ill check later lol
Relative singing expierence: sing in the shower and in my highschool talent show i got a standing ovation
Yes!!!
No
ill do it later
3505 days 3 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Name : Madison
Karma and Color Level : 281, Dark Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : California (PST)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I go to a performing arts high school, I've been in many performing arts showcases, won talent shows, ect.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Umm, duh.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Sadly, no.

Optional:
Audition Piece - None atm, not in singing condition, but if I was it would be Don't Stop Believin' by Journey.
3505 days 3 hours ago
shawndorman12
my singing peice will be angels by ed sheerin
3504 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Name : Deshon
Karma and Color Level : 507, red
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :USA , Est
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Yes, not well i dont think. Made it to live shows one season :S

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3504 days 7 hours ago
NotAfraid
Name : Gabbie
Karma and Color Level :  1866 Blood
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : BC Canada
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Just for fun :P
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Last season made it to the 2nd round but had to forfeit due to being banned

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3504 days 6 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Name : Lorin
Karma and Color Level :  7 Karma and White xD
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : CST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I have been in choir for  4 years and have taken singing lessons. I have done solos for the school and compete at competitions regularly.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No, my first time.

Optional: Can you please add me, so I can send you my audition piece?
Audition Piece - I will record and send to you later :)
3504 days 4 hours ago
lanadelrey_
Name : Alex
Karma and Color Level : 139/Dark Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): In my room, in the shower, to my friends
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: Nope, first audition

Optional:
Audition Piece - later!
3503 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
Name : nbkiller (Nick)
Karma and Color Level : 2358 and TV Star
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Minnesota, USA (CST) even though you know where I live pretty much

Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Choir in 7th and 9th grade, but otherwise just me singing at the top of my lungs in my room and/or shower.

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Obviously yes, I wouldn't sign up if I can't.

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: I think I did like season 7, 8 and 11 or something like that? I've never made live shows, so I'm aiming for that!

Optional:
Audition Piece - that'll come in the first week of competition!
3503 days 22 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Name : Aydan
Karma and Color Level : Silver and 711
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Canada, Alberta (Mountain Timezone)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Umm i took lessons for one year and I'm in choir but that's all :x
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No
3503 days 16 hours ago
tdiloka
Name : tdiloka (Scottie or Scott)
Karma and Color Level :  217 and Red
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Central Timezone
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Vocal lessons  and Choir for about 2 years now
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope! First Timer

Optional:
Audition Piece - Not right now.
3502 days 14 hours ago
Flawless2468
Name : Michael
Karma & Color Level : 0 and White but I had a past account like 2 years ago as RockThisClub :)
Relevant Singing Experience : I sing in the choir and I have performed in musicals and talent shows haha
Will you be able to record once a week between now and the end of the season? : Yes :)
3501 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Name : Chris
Karma and Color Level :  Red 210
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Philippines GMT +8, opposite of EST XD
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): join X Factor Philippines Audition, i didn't make it unfortunately lol
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Definitely :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope,my first time, hope I did well...

Optional:
Audition Piece - http://soundcloud.com/christeppei/aint-no-sunshine-bill-withers
3501 days 17 hours ago
krrais
Name : Krisna
Karma and Color Level : 1130 / gold
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Indonesia
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): choir, vocal group
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? : i forgot to sent in my audition piece in some season

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3501 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Deadline Extended through October 10th 11:59 PM EDT (Due to personal reasons)

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!