This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 Contestant Application (Deadline October 6th 11:59 PM EDT)

Topic » Season 12 Contestant..

3495 days 14 hours ago
mradamman12
oh, dudetb3 referred me her, and I want him as a judge.
3494 days 19 hours ago
Superluv100
Name : Nellie
Karma and Color Level :  3 White
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :Britian
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Choir and a year of singing lessons
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Should Be
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I was a part of another season but had to drop out.

Optional:
Audition Piece -
Who Recommended You- kkoster001
3494 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
Name : Rayne
Karma and Color Level : black
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : California PAC
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): none
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: unsure
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope

Optional:
Audition Piece -
Who Recommended you:kkoster
3491 days 10 hours ago
Tundra
Name : Ryan
Karma and Color Level : Blue; 131
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA. PST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no

Optional:
Audition Piece - At the time I didn't know, but now it will be Chandelier by Sia cause I'm insane ;)

I'm really sorry.. a friend of mine unintentionally deleted my post... However, I would still like to join, have recorded, and am ready to enhance my singing abilities through constructive criticism and compliments :) Thanks

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!