This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 Contestant Application (Deadline October 6th 11:59 PM EDT)

Topic » Season 12 Contestant..

3499 days 2 hours ago
bblover567
Name: Kevin
Karma and Color level: 61+
Relevant sing experience: Yes crosstones my male singing group and a talent show
Yes
and no I havent
3499 days 2 hours ago
Esquiff
Name : Nick
Karma and Color Level : 3346 TV Star
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : CT, USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Choir since for 8 years plus several talent shows
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No but I am hosting my own season of Tengaged Idol!

Optional:
Audition Piece - idk yet
3499 days 2 hours ago
EyooMarcus
Name : Marcus
Karma and Color Level : TV STAR 3390
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Boston MA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Won the biggest singing competition on the most famous singing radio station aka Rich Blvd Radio. Met singers like tiffany evans, jhene aiko and worked a few singers that are on the come up.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?
Never
3499 days ago
Go49ers
name; Go49ers
Karma and color level 78 and yellow
san jose california
i like to sing in the shower lol
yes
no
3498 days 23 hours ago
dizzydee6653
Karma and Color Level : White 70
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Chattanooga , TN

Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I wanna Show everyone what i can do!

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:Yes

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?Nope im a first timer!

Optional:
Audition Piece - Unconditionally - Katy Perry
3498 days 22 hours ago
Gabriel24
Name : Gabriel
Karma and Color Level : 6440 & TV Star
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Canada (EST)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I've never had any experience like singing lessons or anything but I always sing in the shower, at work, anywhere really! I'm not the best or anything but I just love singing so I'll give this a try!
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes I will be able to! Otherwise I wouldn't join!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? N/A

Optional:
Audition Piece - I don't have one ready but am willing to record if needed!
3498 days 22 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Name : Romeo2
Karma and Color Level : 183- Light Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Philippines- GMT
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): none :)
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YES
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no

Optional:
Audition Piece -(Make You feel My love - Adelle)
3498 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Name : Andrew
Karma and Color Level : 2923/TV Star
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Los Angeles, CA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Does 6th grade choir count? LOL
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Ummm Ive auditioned a few times but thats about it
3498 days 14 hours ago
MoooHades
Name : Liam
Karma and Color Level : 468 & Black
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Australia.
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I guess I've had a bit, performed in different musicals.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yeah
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I have not been =[

Optional:
Audition Piece - I haven't got one yet, but if you need one ask me and I'll do it ^_^
3498 days 12 hours ago
Vasquis
Name : Marco Reis
Karma and Color Level : 277 & Level Brown
Relevant Singing Experience : Just in a shower lol
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YEEES
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?
I don't
3498 days 8 hours ago
jojo7784
Name : Jojo
Karma and Color Level : Sky and like 1729
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Minnesota
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I was on Idol 10 or 11 I think and I sing all the time in musicals xo
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YES I WILL
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? 10/11 idk which and I was robbed in like the second round #ForeverAVictim

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3498 days 8 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
Name : Lucas
Karma and Color Level :  white and 3
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Colombia bogota but I'm from Brasil but for now I live in Colombia bogota
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): actually yes I have been in a lot of groups like this one
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes of course
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No I didn't

Optional:
Audition Piece - I have some videos but if I need to put one just tell me
3498 days 4 hours ago
Lorinezzo
Name : Lorinezzo
Karma and Color Level : 0 and White (Sorry, I am new to this site, this seemed really interesting though ^.^)
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : CST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Umm, I have sang in choir since 6th grade. I have competed in state several times and love singing. Music is my true passion. :)
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes! ^.^
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?  I have never been apart of any other of your seasons.

Optional:
Audition Piece - I would be more than happy to send it to you. Since I am white, I believe you need to add me or something. I am going to add you now. ^.^
3497 days 11 hours ago
Mat123
Name: Martyn (Mat123)
Karma and Color Level: Silver and 606.
Relevant Singing Experience: I have done this a few times haha, that's about it really. Although I sang a few times to an audience in school and university!
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Absolutely! :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I have done 3 seasons, and I seem to be cursed - 3rd, 3rd and 4th. I make the finals, but never ever get further than top 3. It's irritating! Hopefully I can do it THIS time!

Optional:
Audition Peice: I'll hand one in when asked :)
3497 days 11 hours ago
Mat123
Just realised I missed the deadline, I was on Holiday so didn't see this till now as I'm just back! Sorry. Good luck contestants!

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!