This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 Contestant Application (Deadline October 6th 11:59 PM EDT)

Topic » Season 12 Contestant..

3502 days 2 hours ago
PSULucky
Name : Dave/PSULucky
Karma and Color Level : Gold
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Chorus
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no

Optional:
Audition Piece - don't have one yet :P
3501 days 23 hours ago
Carlisle
Name : David
Karma and Color Level : TV Star - 3325
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : UK (GMT)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I was in my school choir for a few years and I was Troy Boulton in a high school performance ;o
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope!
3501 days 19 hours ago
01Gohan
Name : Alex
Karma and Color Level : Red 320
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Nebraska
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Choir for five years, musical for two years.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Yup, I've made it to the F12, F7, and F6, I was first out on my first season in the battle rounds of The Voice.
3501 days 1 hour ago
Survivorgame1
Name : Paul
Karma and Color Level : 109 and Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :St Louis Missouri, Central Time
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): school choir
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YES
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Yes, last season, I got out in the second elimination round (round determining who makes the live shows)

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3501 days ago
Daniel123456
Name : Daniel
Karma and Color Level :   Silver/ 781
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Pittsburgh PA/ EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):  I sing for school lmfao
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: No
3500 days 23 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
Name : Alex
Karma and Color Level : 125, Blue
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Buffalo, NY
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):  Ya i used to be in choir and such
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: no
3500 days 23 hours ago
Taozi
Name : Tao
Karma and Color Level : White, 0
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : California
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I sing in choir as the main lead.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No, I've never participated.

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3500 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Name : Ian
Karma and Color Level : 2981, Silver
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I as in choir once but that was a long time ago so good luck me
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no
3500 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
Andrea
Female
28/yellow
USA Est
No but hope I can learn
Yes
No
3500 days 22 hours ago
mightyweenie2
Name : Mighty
Karma and Color Level : 0, White
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Canada/Atlanic
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): choir and some glee club thing
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Ya
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no X |

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3500 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
(This is for if and only if I dont make it as a judge. Hope I do but if I dont that is ok)
http://m.soundcloud.com/kkoster001/audio-recording-on-friday-1 (My audition song)
Name : Kyle
Karma and Color Level :  240/ Light Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Michigan
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Choir two years and self taught for the other years.

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? 2nd place Season 10

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3499 days 4 hours ago
americanidolfan
Name : Sam
Karma and Color Level : Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : England
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Been in west end musicals, amateur musicals, paid concerts, gigs, recitals. Been in a rock/soul band and an acoustic duo. Won many singing competitions in my country and I am a singing teacher.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes

Optional:
Audition Piece - Not decided! Maybe Lately - Stevie Wonder
3499 days 4 hours ago
americanidolfan
oo and Karma is 373
3499 days 3 hours ago
moviedude
JJ
Male
Karma-357 Color Level-Black
Location-California, USA
I got 2nd place in Adamsel's Rising Star.
Yes
No
3499 days 3 hours ago
moviedude
Audition Piece-Sunday Morning by Maroon 5

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!