This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the Top 10

Topic » T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the..

3453 days 18 hours ago
Tundra
k?
3453 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
Two pages!!!
3453 days 18 hours ago
EternalBlossom
yay :)
3453 days 18 hours ago
Tundra
now i don't have to reload tbh
3453 days 18 hours ago
EternalBlossom
same
3453 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Next up we have #TeamTwentyandOver and Carlisle singing "How Long Will I Love You" by Ellie Goulding

https://soundcloud.com/carlysles/how-long-will-i-love-you

Reactions:

TGM - I love this song a lot, and compared to last week, you sound a lot better! You've sorted out your pitch problems a little here too.  Your phrasing sometimes gets to me, you kinda pronounce your "you"s as "yewww"s. But this is a minor complaint imo. I thought the overall performance was cute, it just didn't really go anywhere, which is what I was hoping would happen. But again a solid improvement.

dude - A huge improvement over last week. You were on key, you were on pitch, and you were a very pleasant listen. I honestly can’t say anything bad about this performance, but I will have to confess that this was a very safe choice there weren’t any parts of the performance that I was blown away with, and if everyone is doing great tonight, you may still find yourself in trouble. Still, this was so much better than your last performance. Be proud of that and really blow us away next week.

kkoster - I think pitch-wise this was stronger, and your emption was more on but I still found this pretty boring. I want something more upbeat, or something you can show your vocals more with. Either way it was a step up from last week, so good job!

pok3r -  Standing ovation! My my my, we have had a journey this week, haven’t we? We decided upon one song, then we changed it to another, then another before you decided to take the reins and tell me that you’re singing this song! I think it’s an excellent choice, and it really shows that you can sing! The long notes are gorgeous; you have a great tone to your vocals and this song highlights that. Amazing job, David
3453 days 18 hours ago
EternalBlossom
hate how mine isnt here yet n-n;;
3453 days 18 hours ago
Tundra
so nervous lol
3453 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
same
3453 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
The second performer from #TeamSixteenSeventeen is Tundra singing "Latch" by Disclosure featuring Sam Smith.

https://soundcloud.com/tundratz/cover-de-latch

Reactions:

Pok3r - A really solid performance from you this week. Loved the song choice and the arrangement; it really made your vocals shine. What’s really impressive is that you’ve listened to what we said last week, took our judge’s advice and put everything into this song, and that is something that I am looking for in a potential finalist; someone who can take criticism and advice and apply it, not just moan and bitch about what’s been said. A great job, well done!

kkoster - *Standing O* I think this is the performance of the week hands down! You took a risk with changing this up, and making it your own. But i'm telling you it paid off. Your voice was great pitch-wise, you stayed on tempo, and you made it beautiful. Awesome job!

TGM -  I am in two minds about this. I'm a big fan of this song, and I would have LOVED if you tried to do it with a backing track. I can't fault your vocal much, you sound really great, you are a fantastic singer. I'm not sure I enjoyed this particular arrangement of the song however. This isn't really your fault but it does bring down the performance as a whole. You also have a very theatrical voice so maybe try relax the phrasing. I think on the whole you are a great singer and you can do even better, but you are heading the right path, keep up the great work!

Dude - A really solid performance from you this week. Loved the song choice and the arrangement; it really made your vocals shine. What’s really impressive is that you’ve listened to what we said last week, took our judge’s advice and put everything into this song, and that is something that I am looking for in a potential finalist; someone who can take criticism and advice and apply it, not just moan and bitch about what’s been said. A great job, well done!
3453 days 18 hours ago
EternalBlossom
gj tundra ^-^
3453 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
*claps for tundra*
3453 days 18 hours ago
Tundra
thanks guys :)
3453 days 18 hours ago
01Gohan
Today's my birthday! :D
3453 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
Happy birthday again!!

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!