This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the Top 10

Topic » T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the..

3469 days 14 hours ago
EternalBlossom
thanks tundra ^-^
3469 days 14 hours ago
Tundra
lol thanks mentor
3469 days 14 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Last performance for #TeamTwentyandOver is Americanidolfan singing Demi Lovato "Skyscraper" which was covered and charted in 2014 by Sam Bailey.

https://soundcloud.com/americanidolfan123/skyscraper1

Reaction:

dude - I enjoyed this. It wasn’t the most consistent recording in the world, but it was none the less a breath of fresh air. You started off pretty rough, then you went in the zone, then you went off key for about a minute, but you closed the song off solidly for the final minute. I will be honest, you have definitely done better, but this was none the less sweet and one of my favorites for the night.

kkoster - The emotion was on-point in this performance! that was one of the reasons why I liked it. but the other was that you held your voice together at points where many voices would of broken. On the other hand though you were shouty at many spots, and some of your runs fell apart. With that said I am forced to label this performance a dreaded Hit and Miss. Emotion was there, just technically you didn't have it together. Still a very nice performance!

TGM- Hun, you really need to stand back from that microphone, it gets quite offputting at points. I think you were very solid vocally here again. You have emotion and take risks and go up higher and I appreciate that. The one thing I need from you is an edgier song choice. This is very cliched and I need to hear a bit more range from you in terms of song choice. The ending was great though, you're a really strong singer.

pok3r - Standing ovation! We decided upon this song almost straight away because we knew that it would be a challenge for you. You accepted the challenge and you knocked it out of the park. You used your entire range to show everyone that you deserve to be here and solidified your place as a potential winner. Yes, there are a few pitch problems in the middle, but I can overlook those considering the rest of the vocal was amazing. Way to go, Sam!
3469 days 14 hours ago
dudetb3
im being very nice with my comments tonight
3469 days 14 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Wrapping up the performances for tonight, representing #TeamFifteenandUnder is Cancanpiano singing "Say Something" by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera

https://soundcloud.com/sam-cancanpiano/say-something-2

Reactions -

TGM -  I don't really know but I think you are a bit similar to EternalBlossom in a few ways. You both are obviously quite young, so control is something that is prominently an issue when you sing. You have a very sweet voice, and you have a distinctive one, that's for sure, but the control is something that will come with age hopefully. On a general note I wish more people picked upbeat songs this week, this is a bit sad overall. I was hoping you would go up for the higher notes at the end but you didn't, I think you could have as well. This was a definite improvement over last week, I must admit, but I'm not sure you are quite at the level of most of the other contestants.

Dude - You are my guilty pleasure, but tonight, ugh tonight I didn’t particularly love the song choice. It just didn’t fit your voice. I really love that you could sing high, and nail all the high notes, but I just didn’t see any part in the song where you blew me away. I’m rooting for you because you definitely have a top 8 worthy voice, but you might be in serious trouble tonight.

Pok3r - This is your best performance so far in this competition; the song choice was perfect and I could hear your emotion coming through in the song. The vocals were, for the majority of the song, sung really beautifully and had a haunting quality to them. There were a few pitchy notes and a few times you were singing through your nose, but I heard real potential here. Great job!

Kkoster - I love your voice! I also liked that you finally re-recorded. Considering it made your performance a lot stronger. And for the most part your pitch was on, as well as your tone sounding. However some shouty notes were in there and some shakiness. Still a big improvement from past weeks, so nice work!
3469 days 14 hours ago
kkoster001
Good luck everyone
3469 days 14 hours ago
dudetb3
the moment of truth, good luck everyone. great performances tonight!!
3469 days 14 hours ago
EternalBlossom
GL!
3469 days 14 hours ago
Tundra
Gl :s
3469 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
good luck everyone
3469 days 14 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1        ::        1.00        ::        Tundra
2        ::        2.00        ::        Mat123
3        ::        2.67        ::        01Gohan
4        ::        4.00        ::        Americanidolfan
5        ::        4.33        ::        Dragotistic
6        ::        4.67        ::        Krrais
7        ::        5.33        ::        EternalBlossom
--------------------------------------------------------------- In the poll (5.67, 6.00)
?        ::        ?.??        ::        77sparks77
?        ::        ?.??        ::        Carlisle
---------------------------------------------------------------- ELIMINATED
10        ::        6.33        ::        Cancanpiano

Poll will be open for 24 hours. DO NOT SPAM! If you want to send a message to direct people to the group, message me and I will give you a message that you can send. You CANNOT edit that message. Anyone caught spamming will be penalized. DO NOT SPAM YOUR OPPONENT OUT! If you spam someone out, you will incur a penalty onto your percentage. (Hence why it's vote to evict so you can't spam to stay). If you decide to send your link to people, make sure you mention that they should listen before voting.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2301/poll/tengaged-karaoke-idol-12-top-19-vote-eliminate-114264

I'm sorry Cancan but you have been eliminated from the competition. Please do not let this discourage you from continuing to practice and sing! Hopefully, we'll see you back in a future season
3469 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
Great job Tundra!
3469 days 14 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Aw cancan :(
3469 days 14 hours ago
Tundra
Wow... this is a complete shock to me.... Thanks guys...  Wow..... GL Sparks :)
3469 days 14 hours ago
kkoster001
Its sad to see you go can. You worked really hard and I am so happy with you this week. Good luck everyone in the poll. Congrats everyone!

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!