This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the Top 10

Topic » T(k)I 12: The Top 10 sing the..

3453 days 15 hours ago
EternalBlossom
happy birthday gohan!
3453 days 15 hours ago
Tundra
happy bday
3453 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
happy birthday alex!
3453 days 15 hours ago
01Gohan
I'm getting a new Survivor Buff, just need to figure out which one o_o
3453 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Next up we have EternalBlossom from #TeamFifteenandUnder singing "Break Free" by Ariana Grande featuring Zedd.

https://soundcloud.com/ayiannamadison/break-free-tki

Reactions:

pok3r -  Wasn’t feeling this one if I am being honest. When I saw the song choice I was actually excited by the idea of you giving it proper Ariana Grande ft Zedd dance track realness. Instead, we got an arrangement that was a bit too slow and high notes that were very pitchy. I repeat what I said last week – your lower register was good but your upper register (which unfortunately is the majority of this song) was not there. You might be in danger this week. ?

TGM -  I ranked you rather high last week because your vocal really suited the fragility of the song. I don't really think that with this. This was the wrong song for you point blank. You have a very innocent and angelic voice, but this exposed a few control issues in your voice. Stick to more breathy and higher songs I think, but I appreciate you trying something different. This was a tough week so you won't be quite as high as you could have been on my list, but you are a good singer, you just have a few strengths you need to play to.

dude -  I really found myself enjoying this. While it wasn’t as strong as this week I find myself looking forward to your performances every single time. You’re like a not so guilty pleasure. Because I don’t have to feel guilty liking you. One thing I really didn’t like though was apparently forevermisspice was trashing your performance on skype. To Jacquie aka Spice, what Eternal just submitted was better than every performance that you submitted throughout the entire season. Eternal I seriously hope you make it, because I look forward to listening to you.

kkoster -  I'm impressed! I mean last week was good, but this was great! You stayed on pitch, your high notes weren't shrilled, and you did a great job of staying on tempo. Now there were a few notes/ runs that could of been a bit more improved but overall this performance was really good. Nice job!
3453 days 15 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Hi dudetb, I don't think you should be using your time to critique the performance to criticize people not in the game any more. If you have an issue with whoever, take it to PMs.
3453 days 15 hours ago
dudetb3
Hi tgm just defending someone still in the game
3453 days 15 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Maybe just don't use your critiques to do so
3453 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Starting the final performances from each group is Dragotistic singing One Direction "Story of My Life" for #TeamSixteenSeventeen

https://soundcloud.com/dancolinjames/4-1

Reaction:

TGM - This was again well sung, we can rely on you for a pretty decent vocal. I appreciated you going high in parts, you sounded very well rehearsed and tight in those, so congratulations for that. I am looking for a bit of an edge in you though, It's good to sing a song well, but I want to hear something different, innovative and special, and that goes for everyone, not you. The end went a little bit awry in points, but I'll forgive you, it was only a few little notes here and there. On the whole, another solid job! Just listen to my advice please!

pok3r -  This was not your best performance, and I am worried that this song is going to be the final song in the story of your tengaged karaoke life. Your vocals were not the best, and there were numerous times you were either off key or off pitch. I know you can sing a lot better than this, and I am not sure whether this song choice was ideal for your vocal range. I’ll repeat what I said last week: choose your song carefully because it can either make you or break you.

kkoster - I think you have a really nice voice, and you stay on pitch, however I don't know that this song worked for you as much as I wanted it too. I think the chorus's were good, and you were strong pitch-wise, however in the verses you could have been stronger (Mainly at the beginning, and at a spot towards the end. Still overall very solid! Well done!

dude -  I am so thrilled that we went with a song outside of your normal range and I think the risk is going to pay off big time. In a really hard week there is no doubt in my mind that you will be moving on and I am so happy that I get coach the one and only singing chair.
3453 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
Thanks guys ^_^
3453 days 15 hours ago
Tundra
2 more guys gl :s
3453 days 15 hours ago
Tundra
Grats Drago and Eternal btw <3
3453 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
*edit* I copied the wrong dudetb comment for tundra's performance

Normally I describe one act as the best act of the week. Last week it was eternal, but tonight you were the best act of both of the live shows. Tundra you blew me away tonight and you proved that you really are the best singer in this competition. This week is only the beginning, its only the takeoff.
3453 days 15 hours ago
dudetb3
thank you!!
3453 days 15 hours ago
dudetb3
happy dudetb

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!