This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 12: The Inspiring 8 become 7

Topic » T(k)I 12: The Inspiring 8..

3449 days 14 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Wrapping up the performances for tonight, representing #TeamFifteenandUnder is EternalBlossom singing Demi Lovato's "Warrior"

https://soundcloud.com/ayiannamadison/warrior-3

TGM - I think this wasn't a good song choice for you. You have a very fragile and pretty voice, but that didn't really fit in this song because I feel like it's one about feeling stronger, and you needed to control your voice more. I think it was mainly an issue of picking songs to suit your voice that have caused you to slip recently. You just need to work on controlling that voice, and use your lower register, I liked the little bits I heard of it at the end!

Pok3r -  I thought that your singing in the verses was very good; you were in the right key and your vocals were on pitch. The choruses, however, were once again out of your range and they were not as clear as your lower notes. The song choice was a clever one, though, as it showed your vulnerability and the determination and power from within could be heard in those verses.

dude - Eternal I have had so much faith in you from the get go. You had one of my favorite auditions and never truly looked back, but this week was a big stumble. You were very off key at several points and to me it just sounded very shouty at points. Some of your high notes made me cringe in a very unfortunate way, which I chalk up to being off tune. Eternal I generally love your voice but tonight your going to be in trouble. I really hope we get to hear you again, but I think you are going to the bottom 2 this week.

weet - This was such a joy to listen to. I absolutely adore your voice. This song was made for you, you did so well! Ugh, Im in love.I wouldn't have done this any other way, one of the best of the night for me.

flameonx - his is such a pretty song. Your voice fits it well too, because it's so delicate and fragile. I think at some points it could have been a little less shakey. I'm not sure if it was on purpose, or it was by luck. It's important that the audience gets the impression that you have complete control of the feelings you want to convey to them.

kkoster -  Beautiful job! I loved this! Now why I loved it, well simply because you connected, sang on tempo, and stayed on pitch for the most part. Also it was your least shaky performance, and although you had a few small slip ups I found this to be your best performance of the season by far! I loved it, and no matter what anyone else says, you did great! Nice work!
3449 days 14 hours ago
TolisKalkas
woops that happens on little sleep and being sick all day.... but yea... what tundra said
3449 days 14 hours ago
dudetb3
none of my comments were posted first this week on the critique posts, dissapointed :(
3449 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
*crosses fingers*
3449 days 14 hours ago
Carlisle
Dude <3

I'm a bit confused/disappointed by Weet's comment about how it 'wasn't accomplishing the goals of the challenge'. Especially the comment about how you can be inspired by love; because I know it was late for me when I submitted it and I was half asleep but I'm pretty sure I made it perfectly clear that this is the song that inspires me to love.

Maybe I should've created a huge story about how hard my life has been and used that as a way of connecting the song to the theme. #CPNbreakthrough
3449 days 14 hours ago
Mat123
Eek! Results time :S nervous! Good luck!
3449 days 14 hours ago
dudetb3
oh crap this is it??
3449 days 14 hours ago
kkoster001
---Me when the new judges loved some of the performances, and the other judges didnt---
3449 days 14 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Hm.
3449 days 14 hours ago
kkoster001
Good luck everyone
3449 days 14 hours ago
Mat123
Carlisle, is that really necessary, really, that last bit?
3449 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
I think I'm in the bottom
3449 days 14 hours ago
Tundra
Gl Guys .______________.
3449 days 14 hours ago
Mat123
I loved eternals performance tho! Slay that Demi song <3
3449 days 14 hours ago
EternalBlossom
I think based on my comments it's obvious how I think.

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!