This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 3 info

Topic » Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 3..

3361 days ago
TheExterminator4
Because It really is me... I made a new account because I was getting bullied. I already informed Tolis about it before I made this account.
3361 days ago
TheExterminator4
I was on 11 minutes ago to inform the hosts of my games that I was now on this account
3361 days ago
Maya10
As im only waiting for result and anything else -_-
3361 days ago
TheExterminator4
Im so excited to see if I made it! lol
3361 days ago
bearclaw1212
Oh..... Identity theft is a large issue :P just making sure
3361 days ago
bearclaw1212
You know you could have filtered them right? Then. They couldn't message you or comment on your blogs.
3361 days ago
TheExterminator4
Yea I swear this is me lol. I just didnt want them to know who I was anymore because I wanted to protect myself from the bullies.
3361 days ago
Maya10
But they can still see you go into a game and harrass ya there.
3360 days 23 hours ago
TheExterminator4
No because I filtered them on this one lol
3360 days 23 hours ago
Maya10
Not group game. Games like fasting and such buddy
3360 days 18 hours ago
dudetb3
exterminator if you feel that changing your username was the right move, than everyone should support it 100%. People who are upset about their groups, bear in mind that everything rests on this season's performances only. you could have placed 1st last season (suppose mat had been able to compete again), if he didn't deliver performances better than most of his group this season, he wouldn't be moving on. Look at the challenge as a good thing. Use team Adam on last season's voice as an example. All 5 of his team's playoff singers would have been top 3 on anyone else's team. In hind site, since only 3 of his singer could go onto the top 12 (while all 5 of them were top 12 singers... top 10 singers tbh), 2 of them were going home earlier than expected. the 3 that moved on all went on to make the finals. A challenge is hard to overcome, but the rewards are big.
3360 days 18 hours ago
wowjj
day 3 performance (idk where to post it so im just posting on group and here): https://soundcloud.com/wowjj/tg-idol-day-3-performance
3360 days 16 hours ago
TheExterminator4
THANK YOU DUDETB3! I did it to protect myself... I felt like I was violated more than any human being should ever be.. Im not going to go into detail on what happened... You guys are the only ones who know that I was Blake18.. I dont want you guys to tell anyone.. I revealed it so that I could do this competition. I truly love music and cant wait till I record my next one! :)
3360 days 11 hours ago
Mat123
Good luck guys! :)
3359 days 19 hours ago
EternalBlossom
so when are the critiques coming out? should i just go ahead and record?

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!