This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 3 info

Topic » Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 3..

3377 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Alrighty, so I judge said that he is lagging with his comments and will send them within a 24 hour period. Once I receive them I will post all the critiques together, but in the meantime, let's get the groups split up based on the rating from the 4 (of the 5) judges that have submitted their point values. Your scores will not be included in the critiques tomorrow.

If you want to start getting feedback, you can ask any of the announced judges (aka the mentors of each of the 3 groups) for your critique!
3377 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 1

77sparks77
Daniel123456
DanielC2384
deshonBannedisback
Forevermissprice
Marwane
Maya10
MrPokeguy9
spinfur
Tundra
3377 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 2

AlexaVonTrayne
Americanidolfan
Blake18
cancanpiano
draevynwraithe
Kingdomheartslover
Puressence
SilverShadow
Superkevin79
vh1clown
3377 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 3

01Gohan
Bearclaw1212
Carsonworld
Daulton
dragotistic
EternalBlossom
Owlb0ned
Rory17
tdiloka
TotalDramalover1234
wowjj
3377 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
So next update will be posted within 24 hours. With the remaining judge's names (the last position might have to be re-evaluated if we do not have the 5th judge's critique's in time)
3377 days ago
cancanpiano
How were the groups selected? Is it by how well they did?
3377 days ago
TolisKalkas
Groups were split to even out the average score per group before eliminations.
3377 days ago
bearclaw1212
Ok. Will the results be in on the day of march 1st?
3376 days 18 hours ago
owlb0ned
when do we know what song to do?
3368 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Once again I'm missing responses from a judge or 2.... Will have an update in 24-26 hours... but if you posted I would start thinking about potential songs you might want to do for a second chance if you make it to that round.
3368 days 20 hours ago
kkoster001
I have my responses, but like I said before my school computer doesn't let me send messages on tenagaged. So if you could maybe log onto the other survivor/big brother site that would be awesome! Sorry for the inconvenience. It's just the only way for me to ensure you get what's needed.
3368 days 11 hours ago
kkoster001
Please go onto Zwoop tolis.
3368 days 1 hour ago
cancanpiano
OOHHH CANNOT WAIT.
3368 days 1 hour ago
CarsonWorld
Same!!
3368 days 1 hour ago
bearclaw1212
Same :S

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!