This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 3 info

Topic » Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 3..

3378 days 20 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
he hasnt message anyone yet
3378 days 14 hours ago
Tundra
Are critiques coming soon??
3378 days 11 hours ago
owlb0ned
so we post another song? im confused
3378 days 7 hours ago
Tundra
Jess we do... Its due by March 1st at 9pm EST.... Its just confusing :/
3378 days 4 hours ago
Maya10
Nothing is due till we get critique but so far. Nothing. And i might quit if this grt confusing.
3378 days 4 hours ago
bearclaw1212
It is not confusing your recordings are due March 1st
3378 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
I know that dummy. But one thing we havent reserve mails or critique so yeah. And they havent post a forum on where to put it.
3378 days 1 hour ago
SilverShadow
This season is obviously having some issues so I'm just gonna participate next season when the host gets his/her shit together. Good luck guys! :-)
3378 days 1 hour ago
forevermissprice
Read people! I believe the judges and the critiques are coming tonight! I don't think you have to post a new song anyways cause there's no critiques yet and they're not due till march 1st! Relax everyone, take a chill pill and just read. Yes it is confusing but there is no need for unnecessary banter and dissing of Tolis, as we all know Tolis has been super busy and yes things have been shaken up but relax, its an online singing competition for fun, shit happens, relax.
3378 days 1 hour ago
kkoster001
@forevermissprice you have it all right. Critique will be coming shortly, and no one needs to put a new performance up yet.
3377 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
Some of you guys need to be more patient.

He posted this topic last week and gave himself and the judges a good 2 week window to post their critiques.

If they are coming tonight, that means you still have a week to record. It's not the end of the world.
3377 days 22 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Agreed. We all need to be patient guys.. We dont know what is going on in his life..
3377 days 22 hours ago
EternalBlossom
tbh im used to it, im chilling :)
3377 days 19 hours ago
bearclaw1212
You are doing the right thing

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!