This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 Contestant Application (Deadline October 6th 11:59 PM EDT)

Topic » Season 12 Contestant..

3496 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Name :
Karma and Color Level :
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3496 days 21 hours ago
Tadd
Name : Tadd
Karma and Color Level : 1979 Blood
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : North Dakota, USA. Central Time zone
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): 3 years of Choir, 4 musicals. I sing every day haha.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes i should be able to.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?

Optional:
Audition Piece - I will post it later?
3496 days 21 hours ago
mradamman12
Name : Adam
Karma and Color Level : 343 and brown
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :Western Massachusetts, EST
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Singing in the shower(la dee lah da luhh daaah), and on skype calls.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:of coures
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Last season, (11) made it no further then the Hollywoods.

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3496 days 21 hours ago
77sparks77
Name : Simon
Karma and Color Level : 600-ish Black Level.
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Northern Ireland(so GMT)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I've competed in this a tonne of times, part of a choir, a chamber choir now, 7 school plays and an amateur dramatics company now! :) Also my shower singing/performance is off the scale! :p
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Should be, I can make time for it! :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Eh, I'm really bad at keeping track of this but last Season I think I got maybe 6th? The others, well that's anyones guess.

Optional:
Audition Piece - I might post one of these later in the week, but right now it's 23:44pm and I don't wanna wake up the whole neighbourhood on a school night! :)
3496 days 21 hours ago
jamjars
Name : Johnny
Karma and Color Level : 4613 and TV STAR
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : US/Eastern
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I'm in another singing competition currently.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no

Optional:
Audition Piece - will submit if casted which i hope
3496 days 20 hours ago
owlb0ned
Name : Jess
Karma and Color Level : blood 1617
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : central for now
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): choir
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? the last two. last year i got f4

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3496 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
Name : Dan
Karma and Color Level : 399 & Black
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Houston, TX
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): 9th place in TGI 11
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yeah
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Last one and got to Top 9

Optional:
Audition Piece - Thousand Years Christina Perri
3496 days 18 hours ago
cancanpiano
Name : Sam
Karma and Color Level : 207, Purple
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : California
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Musical Theater, School choir
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Season 10, I think I got 10th?, and season 11 where I got cut early on.

Optional:
Audition Piece - I have been on this show twice, I don't feel like recording a song for the audition. If you want to listen to some of my old music, go to soundcloud.com/sam-cancanpiano
3496 days 18 hours ago
NerdBird44
Name : Austin
Karma and Color Level : 214 & red
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Tolleson, AZ
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: Season 11 (made it to Hollywood Week)
3496 days 13 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Name : Oli
Karma and Color Level : 1591 and Blood
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : UK (BST)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I sing at college and I'm well known for my shower singing ;)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? This would be I believe my 6 time auditioning for your seasons, getting at best I think it was Top 8 :/

I did say last season that it was gonna be my final time however I thought I would give it one more try and see what I can do
3496 days 13 hours ago
danielc2384
Name : Dan
Karma and Color Level : Yellow
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Australua
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): None haha!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope

Optional:
Audition Piece - Band Bang Ariana, Jessie J, Nicky
3496 days 2 hours ago
James1990
Name: kaya
Karma and color level: 374 and black.
Relevant singing experience: we'll am in the middle of another thing like this in tengaged and I've auditioned for biritans got talent last year and made it through to the boot camp:L
Will you be able to record once a week: yes deffo!:)
Have you been parent of any other season: no.

Optional:
Audition piece
3496 days 2 hours ago
Marwane
Name : Marwane
Karma and Color Level : 801 , Silver
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Qatar
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Nope
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yess
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Nope this is my first time :)

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3496 days 1 hour ago
forevermissprice
Name : Jacquie
Karma and Color Level : 281 & Brown
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Canada
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I tried out for the grade 6 band once and didn't make it lol
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: absolutely!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No I have not!

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3496 days 1 hour ago
DraevynWraithe
Name : Jeffrey

Karma and Color Level : Purple / 182

Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Texas

Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): High school Choir

Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Last season and made it i believe 4 weeks in.

Optional:
Audition Piece - https://soundcloud.com/gamerwithfluff
3495 days 1 hour ago
zrabit04
Name : Zack
Karma and Color Level : yellow 78
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Boston MA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): no I'm show but i see this as a opportunity for me to get out of my shell 
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?no

Optional:

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!