This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged Welcome Committee Application

Topic » Tengaged Welcome Committee..

3209 days 14 hours ago
TheEclipse
Yesyesyes
3209 days 14 hours ago
Gardenia
1. Yes! I'm out of school now, so I have free time and nothing to do with it!
2. Yes
3. Yes, I understand
3209 days 14 hours ago
Bryce12
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

I would love to help out. I'm always active on tengaged so it would be helpful for me to show them around and be able to join games with them so they can understand how it works
3209 days 14 hours ago
disneygeek
Yes yes and yes, i have great leadership skills and i am pursuing leadership in college as well as in my career, so this would be a great experience for me!
3209 days 14 hours ago
legend_of_link
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.

Yes

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.

Yep

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation

Yes  I do
3209 days 14 hours ago
pikachu142
YES
YES
YES
3209 days 14 hours ago
EternalBlossom
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.

Of course.

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.

Yes, 100%.

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation

Yes. :)
3209 days 14 hours ago
CutieAmy
Yes to the three questions. I am up for it!
3209 days 14 hours ago
gagaluv
yes yes and yes :)
3209 days 11 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
1. Absolutely, I'd like to help new players since I received great help when I first joined the site!

2. Of course, I'll be patient and willing to help.

3. Yes :)
3209 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week. YES

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works. YES

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation YES

^.^
3209 days 10 hours ago
Thetrumpetman423
1. Yes!
2. Of course
3. I do!
3209 days 10 hours ago
hints
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.  Yes boo x

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.  Yes, I am a patient person x

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation Yes hun lets get the party started x
3209 days 10 hours ago
Aydanmac01
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week. YES! I love helping :)

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.  Patience is a virtue :D

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation. I understand!
3209 days 9 hours ago
bunnycat
1. Yes, I come on frequent enough to answer mails and I love talking to new members.
2. Yup! Like I said, I like newer members and I'd say I'm a pretty patient person.
3. Yes, it's something that would have been nice to have a few years back but it's a cute program to start now.

open group

Tengaged Welcome Committee

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!