This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged Welcome Committee Application

Topic » Tengaged Welcome Committee..

3205 days 23 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.
Yes! I wish I had some sort of mentor when I first started on the site lmao, and so I'd like to be able to help someone new out!! I've been on here for almost 5 years now, and I can get my ~mentee~ in with some of my friends and such!

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.
Yes I will, I have a loooot of patience lmao.

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation
Yes I do~

I HOPE YOU PICK ME THANKS~~
3205 days 21 hours ago
coreypanda
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.

Yes I would love to help new players out!

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.

Yeah I have plenty of patience and don't mind breaking down the rules and workings of games & the site.

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation

Yes, i understand
3205 days 19 hours ago
Vindaloo
1. Yes ! I cannot waig to help newer players
2. Yes ! I am patient when it comes to them
3. Yes ! Thanks for the clarity
3205 days 19 hours ago
hwest14
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes :)

*note i was on the original one in 2011, so i think i should be a prime choice to continue the tradition and train new committee members now that I'm older :D*
3205 days 18 hours ago
bluesapphire

Yes

Yes, I have helped many new players in the past

Yes
3205 days 18 hours ago
TallaRejaei
1. Yes, I have worked with children in a learning environment, this cant very much differant
2. Of Course
3. Definately
3205 days 16 hours ago
mack3199
1. Of course! I was fortunate enough to have a vet around my first casting to show me the ropes, I'd be more than happy to pass it on.

2. Once again, of course! I feel adequately prepared to answer any question(s) that may come my way in an empathetic manner. We've all been there.

3. Sure do.
3205 days 13 hours ago
ztalker2002
1. Yes! I stayed in the site because of good buddies at the start. Just returning the favor

2. Yes!

3. I do understand :)
3205 days ago
peterya
yeah! I love to help the new users out

Yes of course!

Yeah, but so i have to join the frat or can i just be in the group?
3205 days ago
tpidude73
1. Yes I would!

2. Ofc, I got them, they my boos

3. Im pretty sure I do
3203 days 1 hour ago
jakehou97
1.) yes. I remember being so confused as a newbie I took a break for over a year because I didn't understand. I enjoy helping and mentoring people and I actually do it through my local school system. Also, in pretty flexible on my available to help them :)

2.) yes I will. I like answering questions and I understand how it may be hard for them to ask questions that may be "Dumb" but I willing to be patient with them!

3.) I understand
3177 days 3 hours ago
LoveLife
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.  - Yes sounds great, I'd love to help a new player!

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works. -  Of course.

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation - Yes!
3176 days 22 hours ago
Piddu
Yes to all 3 !
3176 days 19 hours ago
Amnesia_
~~~Application~~~

Yes definitely 100%!!

Sounds great looking forward to it

I think I understand please remind me though if you're reading this or anyone :-)

Thank your for the interest in becoming apart of this group. Please note, those who abuse this group will be banned from the group, and it could result to site ban due to what the action is.
3176 days 18 hours ago
_Aria

Sure hun

Yes but pls give me someone mature

Yes

Thank your for the interest in becoming apart of this group. Please note, those who abuse this group will be banned from the group, and it could result to site ban due to what the action is.

open group

Tengaged Welcome Committee

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!