This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged Welcome Committee Application

Topic » Tengaged Welcome Committee..

3209 days 10 hours ago
Donutdude556
1. I have plenty of time to spare :)

2. Of course, I've done that with new players for years now

3. Understood
3209 days 10 hours ago
Joobix
1. I would LOVE to help to new player thrive! I really wish I had a mentor 3 years ago when I was so confused! I would definately take them under my wing :)

2. Absolutelt! Patience is a virtue, and I want to ensure my new buddy becomes the next Hall of Famer!

3. Of course! i'm SO EXCITED!

3209 days 10 hours ago
mradamman12
1) Yes, I would L-O-V-E LOVE to do this!

2) I can be very, very patient. I would be honored to do this and hep out the little newblings.

3) Yes sirree! (or ma'am, idk)
3209 days 10 hours ago
zachboy967
Can i have a mentor?
3209 days 10 hours ago
RoboZoe
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.

OF COURSE!

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.

of course! i am VERY supportive of noobs and love to help out!

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation

yas! i want to be a mentor!
3209 days 10 hours ago
Carsonl
1 yes
2 yes
3 yes
3209 days 10 hours ago
Tommeh208
1. Yes! I always love helping out lower levels. I am online very often and would definitely want to prevent them from being confused or having any problems - just like someone did for me when I was new to the site.

2. Of course. I still enjoy playing fastings often and like interacting with the newer members of the site. I feel like I'm very patient.

3. Yep - understood!
3209 days 9 hours ago
Petro
1. yes
2. yes
3. yes
3209 days 9 hours ago
Jettsmith7
1:Awesome! When I first joined a girl who was a high level asked me if I wanted help in my first game, and whenever I see brand new players in fastings I love to try and help them out.

2: Cool. :) If somebody messaged me and I was new I wouldn't want to be on here either.

3: This is a huge must. I had no idea how to change my avatar for a long time, and I hated castings cause I always died early cause I had no idea what to do. :)

I really wanna be a mentor!
3209 days 9 hours ago
Jettsmith7
~~~Application~~~

1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.-Cool! That doesn't sound too hard.

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.- Yeah I can be pacient, new players aren't likely to be rude to somebody who tries to help them.

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation-Yes I understand. :)
3209 days 9 hours ago
2hillaireus
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.

Yes! I am often online and easy to reach. We were all new players at one point, and I would love to pay tribute to the players that mentored me when I was new, by helping out other players.

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.

Yes, I will. I don't usually get mad, fight or argue with other players on this website.

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation

Yes I do! :)
3209 days 8 hours ago
shawnpat7
1.Yes
2. Im a darling
3 Got it
3209 days 8 hours ago
Gkinn1234
yes

yes

yes
3209 days 8 hours ago
Survivor_season1
1. Yes <333 I would love to help people with tengaged
2. Yes <333 I'm a super patient person
3. Yes <333
3209 days 7 hours ago
FloatingToaster

- of course! I almost always have a schedule doing my day to log on and inform the whitey on what he/she needs informed on. The only reason I might be out is for something unexpected like tragedies. Even on vacations I have time on my phone

- oh yeah. I love helping people out so that's no problem. I will mentor them to my best abilities.
- if you guys wanna make me do something ( like if I lack experience in a certain part or subject of tengaged ) I will gladly do it to get into this group and help the whities :D

open group

Tengaged Welcome Committee

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!