This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged Welcome Committee Application

Topic » Tengaged Welcome Committee..

3206 days 14 hours ago
yoshicoolman
1. Yes! I can help, on weekends, for about 4-6 hours a day and weekdays after school :P I am on here often so I can give my help <  3

2. Yes, I have done this before on Roblox MANY times so I am very patient.

3. Yes I do :P
3206 days 13 hours ago
owlb0ned
1 yes
2 yes
3 yes
3206 days 13 hours ago
blazermaniac94
Yes, I would love to!
Yes, i think most people think I'm a nice guy.
Yes
3206 days 13 hours ago
mminervini219
1.Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
3206 days 11 hours ago
Valdamien
Yes
Yes
Yes
Im excited and can't wait
3206 days 11 hours ago
splozojames50
1. yes

2. ye i think im pretty good at explaining things so i would be down to explain the basic strategy towards castings and games

3. yes seems pretty simple
3206 days 10 hours ago
nevermind
1. Yes, I enjoy helping new people and making new friends. I'd answer any of their questions and play games with them if they wanted to.

2. Yes, I consider myself to be a patient person. Taking the time make sure a new user understands something won't be a problem.

3. Yes, I understands how the buddy system works :)
3206 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Yes
Yes
Yes
3206 days 9 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
1. Yes! I have lots of downtime on this site when I'm just watching the blogs page that I could be helping people learn about the site with!
2. Yes because I remember what I was like when I first started. I asked so many questions and due to some amazing people I learned how to play on the site, and I want to replicate that.
3. I understand!
3206 days 5 hours ago
me2013
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.

Yes - I live down under so maybe I could be paired with someone in the same or similar time zone

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.

Yes

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation

Yes

Thank your for the interest in becoming apart of this group. Please note, those who abuse this group will be banned from the group, and it could result to site ban due to what the action is.
3206 days 4 hours ago
ilovetosing
1)yes
2)yes,tbh I have tutored many new players before so far lol
3)yes
3206 days 3 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
1) Yes, i love being philantrophic
2) Yeah, i can be patient
3) Yes, i was on the welcome committee when it was a group
3206 days 3 hours ago
iangavin
1. Yes, I can be commited. Typically when I join Castings, at least for the past five years I have been on this website, I always help out newer people in Castings and talk to them because I am usually really open with them when answering questions. They can have my phone number if they wanted, lol.

2. I am probably one of the most patient people I know. I have always loved helped welcoming new people and showing them around and the dos and don'ts, kind of like how I did with the freshman in my high school.

3. I understand the system and can commit to mentoring a new Tengageder.
3206 days 3 hours ago
tennisplayer963
1. Yes!
2. YES
3. YeS!
3206 days 1 hour ago
zach3051
1. Yes! I love to meet knew people and I check tengaged almost every single day so it would be easy for me to do. I would love to play games with them and show them how they work as well!

2. Yes! I would definitely be patient with them. I would play games with them and answer any questions that they had about the games or the site in general.

3. I understand! I am looking forward to possibly doing this and hope you accept my application!

open group

Tengaged Welcome Committee

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!