This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 34 Speculation

Topic » Season 34 Speculation

3504 days 11 hours ago
mattkwon1
we should do winners vs. last voted out

me vs. mana tbh
3504 days 5 hours ago
Pedlick44
All these possibilities are great, but I also think it is going to be second, third, fourth chances.
3504 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Yeah I think its like another 5,4,3,2,1 type season but with Runner's Up/Third Placer's ect
3504 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
Oh duh... Guys it is Rivals.  He themed it as a war the first time too.

*fewer number of season = 2 people per season represented.

I'm pretty sure this is right... So when do me and Ashlyn get the call LOL.
3504 days 1 hour ago
MaxHZ39
I could see it being 2nd runner-ups VS runner-up (if there's enough final 3s to cover a season). Last voted out definitely a possibility.

Either way, I would be interested in watching some of that. Hoping to be a little more active in the group, and I can tell this theme is going to keep me interested!
3504 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
Rivals makes sense since it war themed I think it would have to be rivals that at least both made jury tho since he said the oh so near

So unfortunately if it's is rivals no Queenisha vs sackeshi round 2 :(
3504 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
I hope this is a good season :D
3504 days 1 hour ago
RedChaos
Rivals- me vs Jimbo

lol
3503 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
@RedChaos

That would also apply to Runnerups vs last one voted out :D
3503 days 22 hours ago
RedChaos
Lol yes. and not that I really hate you but I did slam you at the final tribal council and other stuff occurred to...
3503 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
On a personal level I think you're a good guy lol but I am determined to defeat you and maybe prove that I'm a threat
3503 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Well i mean i beat you in poland but i didnt really kick your ass
3503 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Oh also about season 34

Wasn't season 32 second chances?
I mean maybe its like BvW where they randomly get obsessed with it and just use it twice in a three season span
but I think bingo will space that out more

Unless he had to cut people for india but i'm sure he tried to even out season selections for that cast and the people he cut might be from a wider range
3503 days 21 hours ago
Renegade628
If it's rivals, which seems like it will be, me & Natalie could be an option.

Most likely not though lol
3503 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Lol Me and Minidouche for rivals clearly tops all.. A  two season rivarly... where i got him out both times <3

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!